Rome Catholic School Closing
GO FOR IT

Utica, NY

#170 May 5, 2013
IT'S ABOUT TIME! TURN IT INTO A STRIP CLUB FOR OLDER GENTS!
Just a Kid

Brooklyn, NY

#171 May 5, 2013
DA Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you need BIGGER panties, cause they are up yo azz! You were whinning about people coming to RCH festival, is yo mommy gonna support you school ny paying 10000 PLUS per year!stop acting lile a LITTLE GIRL! GROW UP!
DA MAYOR!
You are literally too stupid to insult or to reply to anymore. Have a nice life, and maybe try to be more sympathetic or kind or just intelligent. Goodbye Mr. Clearly Isn't a Real Mayor.
TRUTH BE TOLD

Utica, NY

#173 May 6, 2013
DA MAYOR IS RIGHT ON THIS ONE!
Just a Kid

Brooklyn, NY

#174 May 6, 2013
Are all of your guys' caps lock buttons broken or do you not know how to type like normal people instead of overexcited 9 year olds? Just curious.
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#175 May 6, 2013
It's a shame that the Catholic schools are closing. This corrupt and nasty li'l town really needs an alternative to the local union-thug school system.
Just a Kid

Brooklyn, NY

#177 May 7, 2013
It was just a question. You aren't a very kind person are you?
Sue

Dover, DE

#178 May 7, 2013
Just a Kid wrote:
It was just a question. You aren't a very kind person are you?
Listen to Da mayor....
Just a Kid

Brooklyn, NY

#179 May 7, 2013
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to Da mayor....
So I should see myself as a whiny brat, then? I thought bullying was a problem with young people and children, but it is clearly learned from adults like 'da mayor' who don't have problems calling people names and saying unkind things.
tremble

Utica, NY

#180 May 9, 2013
little kids will have to go to the big school, now rfa! start shaking rch kiddies!
Just a Kid

Brooklyn, NY

#181 May 9, 2013
tremble wrote:
little kids will have to go to the big school, now rfa! start shaking rch kiddies!
I don't get why people are making fun of the fact that yes, some kids are scared to go to RFA. It's a big transition. Larger classes, new people, different KINDS of people. And I'm not saying that's bad, change is good, but just stop talking about like you know RCS or any of its students. Every single one of you on this website has been scared of something at some point in your life. No matter how small or stupid, it doesn't help having someone laughing at you or telling you to get over it. Keep in mind you're saying it about children.
Just a Kid

Brooklyn, NY

#182 May 9, 2013
GO FOR IT wrote:
IT'S ABOUT TIME! TURN IT INTO A STRIP CLUB FOR OLDER GENTS!
People like you are why so many people think Rome isn't a good place. Go be creepy somewhere else.
June

Utica, NY

#183 May 9, 2013
u need a charter school
STRIP

Utica, NY

#184 May 9, 2013
JUST A KID IS A DUMB KID
Just a Kid

Earlville, NY

#185 May 10, 2013
STRIP wrote:
JUST A KID IS A DUMB KID
Just cause I'm a kid, doesn't mean I'm dumb. I'm smarter than more than half of the grown adults on this website.
Just a Kid

Earlville, NY

#187 May 11, 2013
Just a kid wrote:
Youare all right! I need to grow up & Stop the whinning! i now relize RCH i Gone! ihave to be a big girl & move on! Sorry i have bensuch a bratty little kid!
Wowwwwww using my own name, pretending to me be. You're cool. Too bad I don't type like an idiot, capitalizing random words and letters,I know how to use a spacebar, I don't use '&' while typing, and in my name, the words Just and Kid are both capitalized like a proper title. Good try though, you desperate idiot. Someone has a little too much time on their hands.
Just a Kid

Brattleboro, VT

#189 May 11, 2013
Just a Kid wrote:
hey whinng Kid stop useing my name!I am proud to say i go to RFA! I put on my big girl panty's and go to school without whinning about it. Maybe you should do the same!
My hatred towards you can no longer be expressed with words. You're stupid and I feel sorry for the people that are forced to work with you on a daily basis, if you even are employed.
Tia0986

Brooklyn, NY

#190 May 21, 2013
First off I go to rome catholic and it's an amazing school. Second you don't know what your talking about so why don't all of you shut up. Third when you close a school that has kids that have been there for a few years and know everyone in the building your not just losing a school and the students and teachers within but you seperate a family when you talk about RCS. So the next any person wants to talk bad about my school and say close it no lose there is wrong it's a huge lost but unless you go there you won't know and have no right to talk about something you have no clue about
hot

Utica, NY

#191 May 21, 2013
tia? we will talk about rcs because it has always been a suck school, my question is why it took so long to close?

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#192 May 22, 2013
DNFTEC

(do not feed the energy creatures)
ha Ha ha ha

Dover, DE

#193 May 22, 2013
Tia0986 wrote:
First off I go to rome catholic and it's an amazing school. Second you don't know what your talking about so why don't all of you shut up. Third when you close a school that has kids that have been there for a few years and know everyone in the building your not just losing a school and the students and teachers within but you seperate a family when you talk about RCS. So the next any person wants to talk bad about my school and say close it no lose there is wrong it's a huge lost but unless you go there you won't know and have no right to talk about something you have no clue about
1st off-GROW UP! it's over! Put on your big girl panty's & move on!people really don't care on topix about a whinny little girl.sometimes you don't get your way in life...move on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer White aka Stink Crouch 18 min Black Calvin 24
Why so much make up 25 min Black Calvin 8
Dubonnet 26 min Lew - Lloyd 7
Louis Demarco 27 min gabe dell 28
Joe Mendoza low life dirt bag (Mar '11) 27 min Black Calvin 13
is the solar eclipse a weapon from china 30 min Black Calvin 2
rob coffin (Oct '12) 32 min Black Calvin 10
Sammy 35 min Black Calvin 66
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 2 hr Leave then 35

Rome Jobs