restraining order lies

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pops

United States

#1 May 15, 2013
i was recently served with a restraining order from a woman who i was friends with the friendship went sour and now she has made my life hell. First she lied and said she had a child by me now shes making false police reports on me and in each incident i had witnesses stating she was lying people i dont even know. Now I would figure that since the Police knows she has issues they would stop her from abusing the system for lies when there is people really being assaulted. Now I as a veteran and taxpayer must face the judge tomorro in court on a lie and my freedom maybe lost because of a lie
POPO

Ithaca, NY

#2 May 15, 2013
this is in violation of your restraining order, a warrant will be issued for your arrest!
Poo Poo

Hartford, CT

#3 May 15, 2013
POPO wrote:
this is in violation of your restraining order, a warrant will be issued for your arrest!
Yea...by a cop who was beat up in school his entire life!
Bunch of wussies!
Lol

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 15, 2013
pops wrote:
i was recently served with a restraining order from a woman who i was friends with the friendship went sour and now she has made my life hell. First she lied and said she had a child by me now shes making false police reports on me and in each incident i had witnesses stating she was lying people i dont even know. Now I would figure that since the Police knows she has issues they would stop her from abusing the system for lies when there is people really being assaulted. Now I as a veteran and taxpayer must face the judge tomorro in court on a lie and my freedom maybe lost because of a lie
Get over yourself sandy lmao!!
lmfao

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 17, 2013
Sandy a veteran and tax payer???? Lol right!!! NOT!!!!
sandy the std king

Moravia, NY

#7 May 19, 2013
sandy challenged the paternity of the baby after a alignment n birth was signed and NOT BY HIM! he wanted the baby n everyone know she was not his. he needs to get over himself he is a nasty piece of work cheating on his wife with underage girls SCUMBAG!!
hmm

Brooklyn, NY

#8 May 19, 2013
from what i have been reading on these people is dumb founding really . does anyone know who the father is??? is he the one that signed? was it ever proved? i guess this sandy kid isn't it. by the sounds of it its a good thing.but i am confused. to much going on with this group.
NY State

Sherburne, NY

#9 May 20, 2013
The law in NY is that a woman can go into family court and simply write a paragraph that accuses a man of something and the court is required to believe it and issue an order of protection. Then the man whether they are married or not is served and he is not allowed to go to his own home. He cannot get his vehicle, clothes, medications, or any property. Then he has to take her to court for his stuff and prove she has it all LMFAO. The girls story does not even have to make sense. Lets not forget child support stealing to. NYS thieves and liars.
NY State

Sherburne, NY

#10 May 20, 2013
Aren't we allowed to change our government if it is abusive? Oh no wait then WE would be called terrorists.
Dave

Dover, DE

#11 May 20, 2013
NY State wrote:
The law in NY is that a woman can go into family court and simply write a paragraph that accuses a man of something and the court is required to believe it and issue an order of protection. Then the man whether they are married or not is served and he is not allowed to go to his own home. He cannot get his vehicle, clothes, medications, or any property. Then he has to take her to court for his stuff and prove she has it all LMFAO. The girls story does not even have to make sense. Lets not forget child support stealing to. NYS thieves and liars.
don't Break the law & you won't have to worry about it! When you beat up a girl, you go to JAIL!
NY State

Sherburne, NY

#12 May 20, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>don't Break the law & you won't have to worry about it! When you beat up a girl, you go to JAIL!
You're an idiot. The whole point of my post and the thread is that women make up lies and the courts encourage it just to fuel the incarceration system. Btw dave, go jump off a cliff.
ignorant reject

Moravia, NY

#14 May 22, 2013
no no sandy is real scum on earth and broke a restring order verbally in the middle of a court house might i add and it was put on him in the first place because of death threats and harassing and being in front of her house all outs of the night doing burn out all was documented and proved via pic and videos n printed out
True Story

Brooklyn, NY

#15 May 22, 2013
If you have nothing and you really want to screw a dude over all you have to do is play nice get him to let you move in for a few weeks call the cops and tell them he smacked you around a few times. Then you have free reign of his house he can't go near you restraining order, sell all his stuff or just move with it outta town, it becomes a cival matter he has to sue you because you lived there it's not a crime!!!
Lol

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 23, 2013
All this because Sandys slut wife couldn't keep her pants up and sandy kept his down to long lmao!!!
wrongtown

Oneida, NY

#17 May 23, 2013
Sounds like its a past tense thing thats just being drawn out.... my opinion!!!! But obviously this girl is still worried. And if he is not the father of the child or the individual who signed the papers for said child , then there should no longer be an issue between either parties. Regarding the restraining order if its in play, that will motivate parties to stay away from one another.if restaining order is broken yes the party that broke it will be charged. With that being said if the individual charged can challange the charges if was falsely accussed and take it to trial. But if proof of the incident comes back true. The one charged can end up doing time.if comes back in their defense the opposite party is charged with falsely reporting An incident and will be chagred. The law does equal out ,just have to be honest and accurate with information when giving statements.or it will be used agenst you. Restraining order are no joke, they are givin out like candy, because they are the most broken . more then half the time by the one who requested the order.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#18 May 23, 2013
so why dont you bring your pics and videos to court and have the advocate help you extend your stay away order which might i add is bs. you lied thru your teeth when you said sandy said anything to you. drop your game crazy lady. leave him and his family alone. live your life. if you keep bringing him up in every topix forum and keep messing with his life the way you do it shows you aint over him and want his attention. so if you want what you say you want which is him staying away stop having him arrested for something that wasnt even said to you but if i was sandy after what you said to him as hes walkin away with a smile on his face bc paternity said he is not the father i wouldve had YOU arrested for slander and harassment since you basically got in his face with your nonsence. i was there and seen it. your a sad little girl that needs to grow up. acting the way you do around the baby you had in your arms as your basically about to asault him is so immature and dangerous to that child. YOU should be locked up. i will admit that him dancing and singing im not the daaaaaaddy nananana and so on was humorous. congradulations sandy you dont have to deal with her for the rest of your life. god have mercy on the poor soul that does.
pops

United States

#19 May 23, 2013
i agree with the last comment and to make matters worst the person who lied about the whole situation is abusing the law an an innocent law abiding tax paying citizen was arrested for nothing also to make matters worst the officer who wrote the report never once really investigated the case he went on he said/she said. By law there should of been an investigation but there wasnt one and a false arrest was made and an innocent man was sent to county on a lie. When he asked the police why he was arrested and can she get arrested for assault they said no cause they didnt see it even though the law abidding citizen had witnesses on both occasions and had survailence video frm the county office building showing tht the female was never there. Honestly I used to have respect for the law and justice system but its quickly fading away. If you dont do your job correctly mr police officer not only do you look bad but you make your fellow officers look bad.
pops

United States

#20 May 23, 2013
POPO wrote:
There was no restraining order at the time of the false charge she filed the false report to get a restraing order.
pops

United States

#21 May 23, 2013
lmfao wrote:
Sandy a veteran and tax payer???? Lol right!!! NOT!!!!
This isnt about some girl name sandy and yes im a real taxpayer and a veteran with 3 tours overseas 2 inIraq and 1 inAfghanistan. I also have a degreein criminal justice and elem ed. This is not a joke and ppl who abuse the justice system are getting away with a crime and actual innocent ppl are being arrested.
Please

Brooklyn, NY

#22 May 24, 2013
Your all a bunch of idiots, Sandys a joke , if he honored his marriage vows none of this bull would have happened, and as far as his friends witnessing this or that you don't think the cops are sick of it?? And the girl who has the baby HAS EVERY RIGHT to file paternity to find out if he was or wasn't the father!!! So if your not a cop or a lawyerl, lol your opinion means squat! Put the blame where it belongs, if sandy and his wife has kept their pants up none of this would be happening right now! Shit rolls downhill people!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome School District - Turning Stone 33 min jeff s 27
Dear unexpectedly Tracy 4 hr psycho joe 1
Ron Townsend - VERDICT IS IN 7 hr He may walk 183
New store 8 hr Stores 3
Old School Shaving 8 hr Lol 55
State fair 9 hr dontgetit 3
Is Russell Johnson a trashy realtor? 9 hr Maryanne and Ginger 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance