Yhe Father is Ryan Little of Rome Ny!
who

Ithaca, NY

#2 Dec 11, 2013
Whi is Ryan Little? Sounds like a CHRONICPRACTOR
wow

Clarksville, TN

#3 Dec 11, 2013
For real, grow up and get over it. His time in jail will come. Throwing his name around more isn't going to do any thing. Why are you so bitter. No wonder rome sucks. And people leave. It's people like you who can't just leave shit alone and let people live.
who

Ithaca, NY

#5 Dec 11, 2013
I for 1 am glad, we need to know when someone is a predator and if your daughter falls asleep in the next room that they will take off their cloths and have sex with someone who is asleep. We are not safe until he is in jail, he can still rape others.
lol

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2013
People need to know these things about these sick fuckers. Justice needs to be done not just a slap on the hand and some jail time. They need to put down like the sick animals they are. I will kill someone and do my time if i found out someone did something to my kids and have no regrets.
Dumb

Syracuse, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2013
who wrote:
I for 1 am glad, we need to know when someone is a predator and if your daughter falls asleep in the next room that they will take off their cloths and have sex with someone who is asleep. We are not safe until he is in jail, he can still rape others.
Just because you keep saying this crap doesn't make it true! Who are you trying to convince? Trash talking is so childish, you should really get help , preferably someone with at PhD!
what?

Watertown, NY

#9 Dec 13, 2013
What happened? Did a 9 year old really have a baby? Why?
And why isn't the sperm donor not in prison and why didn't they give her the morning after. That would of been considered a rape!
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Morrisville, NY

#10 Dec 14, 2013
Why don't you peope grow the heck up. Keep making up stories. Is your life so miserable that you have nothing better to o. Sickening. Non of it is even true. How woul you lke to be falsely accused???? Because it could happen to anyone!!!!!!!!!!
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Morrisville, NY

#11 Dec 14, 2013
I dont know who ITS OK AND WHO IS BUT YOUR BOTH PATHETIC!!. i HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR U BOTH BECAUSE HONESTLY IF THIS IS ALL YOU HAE TO DO YOUR LIFE MUST SUCK!
Victim

Ithaca, NY

#12 Dec 14, 2013
Who cares if she hit Puberty thats natures way if saying she is ripe. Just because man says it's wrong does not mean it's so. I say If it has hair bang it!!
oh boy

Watertown, NY

#13 Dec 14, 2013
So if it is true,who's responsible for inserting the penis?Sick bastard. What do the parents think about this??? Is it Ok?All party's should be punished and given the death penalty
whatever

Rome, NY

#15 Dec 15, 2013
rebecca go back to your hole and make another baby with someone else. you know it is you starting this whole thing because you wanted the sex with him and you asked for it so just give it up. You have the baby so give it a rest. Stop spreading rumors about everyone and him when you know you were banging him and you got snagged thats why you cried rape. dumb [email protected]^ch
Really

Syracuse, NY

#16 Dec 15, 2013
whatever wrote:
rebecca go back to your hole and make another baby with someone else. you know it is you starting this whole thing because you wanted the sex with him and you asked for it so just give it up. You have the baby so give it a rest. Stop spreading rumors about everyone and him when you know you were banging him and you got snagged thats why you cried rape. dumb [email protected]^ch
All this is because he knocked her up??? Really sounds like a sad pathetic person, what's wrong ,was it just a wham bam no thanks and ya got mad?? That's pathetic move on and stop f--cking with people's lives cuz ya didn't get your way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derreck Chimewleski 7 min Sierra Grayce 1
More cops leaving city PD....why 47 min LE 50
Fake charaties 2 hr Hemderberg 7
Holly e 3 hr Karma 4
militiaman 3 hr 2 percent 2
Bad bad spectrum TV 8 hr 100 percent correct 27
Dan Clements 12 hr Suspicious 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance