who is jake randazzo?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THEWORST

Syracuse, NY

#1 May 19, 2010
Jake, is the biggest scumbag Rome has ever seen! You can miss him when you see him he only has the Front top two middle teeth! The rest are all Black and Rotted! Looks like a Diseased Easter Bunny! He is also a CokeHead Crackhead and a RAT! He used to work for Bill Gay, Gary Converse! Doing roofing! He spent all his money on Drugs while his children lived in squaller! His house was roach infested , Food and dirt and animal shit all over the house never cleaned anything but his Crack, and pot pipes! He left his long time girlfriend Heather to go with some 20 year old with twins and never visits his kids! He rents apartments around town and never pays his rent or bills, MANY MANY a landlord has been "BURNED" by him.. Sneaks out in the middle of the night so the landlord doesn't see him and then the house almost gets condemned from the mess he leaves! His best friend also coke dealer went to prison for 1-3 years and Jake sells all his stuff just to get high! Great friend, Father and roll model you are Mr Randazzo! If you even see him you better break out the soap cause this dude is DIRTY! Stay Away! Anyone else with any stories to tell about good old Jakie?
informative

United States

#2 May 19, 2010
Yes I know him he is what u say!
jake randazzos lost teeth

United States

#3 May 20, 2010
haha, i didnt see this one til just now

i can tell you know Jake well, everything you said is true and completely accurate

the reason Jake did day-work roofing, and probably still does, is because he is a slave to his drug habit, he needs that slight payday everyday because its the only way he could support his daily habit, if he had a job that cut a check every other week he would go 12 days without any money at all because it all would have been spent on drugs by the time monday came back around

Heather, dont even get me going on that bitch, any scumbag who could steal her own invalid grandmothers pain medication has no soul, no heart at all, shes just a black hole full of nothingness, i wonder how many times her grandmother suffered in pain because Heather offered to pick up her meds, and then shorted the poor woman

rememeber when Jake and Heather won $7,000 on that lottery ticket, they spent the whole damned thing on drugs, the had a baby and a young daughter at the time, and spent just enough on clothes for thier children, so that they could claim they did,$6800 bucks partying, and $200 bucks on your kids just to make it look good.

I remember also when they lived on Thomas St., renting off that oriental woman and her husband, the landlord comes over to get the rent which is late, Jake hides in the cellar while Heathers is upstairs bullshiting the landlord on how he's at work earning the money they owe, well.... by the time the landlord leaves he is so sorry for the baby that he loans Heather money for diapers, as soon as he left Jake and Heather had a rock, and the next month they sneaked out in the night and fucked the poor guy on his rent and the loan.

it didnt get much trashier than Jake and Heather
JAKE

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 20, 2010
jake randazzos lost teeth wrote:
haha, i didnt see this one til just now
i can tell you know Jake well, everything you said is true and completely accurate
the reason Jake did day-work roofing, and probably still does, is because he is a slave to his drug habit, he needs that slight payday everyday because its the only way he could support his daily habit, if he had a job that cut a check every other week he would go 12 days without any money at all because it all would have been spent on drugs by the time monday came back around
Heather, dont even get me going on that bitch, any scumbag who could steal her own invalid grandmothers pain medication has no soul, no heart at all, shes just a black hole full of nothingness, i wonder how many times her grandmother suffered in pain because Heather offered to pick up her meds, and then shorted the poor woman
rememeber when Jake and Heather won $7,000 on that lottery ticket, they spent the whole damned thing on drugs, the had a baby and a young daughter at the time, and spent just enough on clothes for thier children, so that they could claim they did,$6800 bucks partying, and $200 bucks on your kids just to make it look good.
I remember also when they lived on Thomas St., renting off that oriental woman and her husband, the landlord comes over to get the rent which is late, Jake hides in the cellar while Heathers is upstairs bullshiting the landlord on how he's at work earning the money they owe, well.... by the time the landlord leaves he is so sorry for the baby that he loans Heather money for diapers, as soon as he left Jake and Heather had a rock, and the next month they sneaked out in the night and fucked the poor guy on his rent and the loan.
it didnt get much trashier than Jake and Heather
BRAD! LONG TIME NO SEE! I SEE YOU LIKE TO TALK CRAP ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET NOW! DID THE ROGAIN WORK BRADLEY? OR YOU COMPLETELY BALD YET?
JAKE

Syracuse, NY

#5 May 20, 2010
You still at Met-Life Brad? I guess I will have to track you down now.. How's you wife? Still hiding your addiction from her?
jake randazzos lost teeth

United States

#6 May 20, 2010
ya im brad, my wife?, that snobby bitch was the one with the habit, not me, got rid of the whore years ago, around the same time you got rid of yours, hey theres only so many exits at met-life, shift ends at 5pm, shouldnt be hard to spot me if i gotta bald head, i'll leave my cap off just for you
JAKE

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 20, 2010
Computer geek brad playing tough! WOW! Why could you never say these things to my face i see your talking shit about others on here to, Say it to Dave's Face to! Didn't he smack you in the face with a ham sandwich and you did nothing but run and tell on him? Whos the RAT Brad? You are. Move to Durhamville and hide behind your computer and you think your tough! To funny!
jake randazzos lost teeth

United States

#8 May 20, 2010
Durhamville is a small place Jakey, take a ride, if you steal a bike now you can be here by supper
Brads lost Hair

Syracuse, NY

#9 May 20, 2010
You are a piece of trash! You act like your my friend and talk trash about people when your safe behind a computer! You call people RATS and you said that you told the cops who your pot dealer was! Cops lie, you believe them over your friend or dealer? You have some nerve buddy! I wish I still had Dave's number! I'd put money that he would beat the crap out of you and go to your work to do it!
Anyone reading this from Met-Life In Oriskany, Does Brad still work there? Has no hair on top, fat.. He is a POT HEAD DRUGGIE! I bet he's still driving that old piece of shit truck! He will steal from you, lie and then talk shit about you!
jack randazzos lost teeth

United States

#10 May 20, 2010
you put out the bait, now deal with the fish, son

you know who i am, right? oh ya

let me put it this way, its a small town post office here, someone as smart as you, could probably get the addy, tell em youre my long lost cousin from kazakistan whos family didnt have enough goat milk to go around, give em a smile, and they might feel pity and help ya out, if you do show up, we can talk about this as man to man, if that doesnt gel then theres plenty of field around to discuss this further, away from children, away from neighbors, away from the road, away from distractions

ya see, you robbed me too Jakey, i never let on i knew it was you, so the rat thing aint cutting because i could have ratted on you and it wouldnt have been to the cops, why didnt i do it you might ask?, because some people are downright bad n' scary people, its better to be left out of some things completely, but you, im not worried about
Jake

Syracuse, NY

#11 May 20, 2010
Well we shall see if you worry about Dave when I tell him what you have been posting about him! You Ratted him out to the cops and the world, He will love to know this!
T s ex

Utica, NY

#13 May 20, 2010
Hey umm Brad,you're talking shit to the wrong people there! I met Jake and Heather yrs ago and you know as well as I do that Jake will take you down faster than crap! You also know even though they arent together anymore that Heather will whip your azz also! Keep talking/typing shit about them,pretty soon you will be caught up with! But you already know this,its why you're on a computer typing "shit" . Good luck there weasel! My sympathys on your soon to be stay in the hospital..
jack randazzos lost teeth

United States

#12 May 20, 2010
Dave huh?, is that ur boyfriend?, if so, again, not worried

hey if i did lose my hair it was because of heredity, you lost youre teeth because ur daddy didnt raise enough goats
Jake

Syracuse, NY

#14 May 20, 2010
Don't play stupid Bradley! Dave i wont use last names as you so freely do. Dave will beat you with in an inch of your life! I know where Rick lives I'm sure he still knows him. Have to pay him a visit you may find this funny but i know HE wont!
jack randazzos lost teeth

United States

#15 May 20, 2010
T s ex wrote:
Hey umm Brad,you're talking shit to the wrong people there! I met Jake and Heather yrs ago and you know as well as I do that Jake will take you down faster than crap! You also know even though they arent together anymore that Heather will whip your azz also! Keep talking/typing shit about them,pretty soon you will be caught up with! But you already know this,its why you're on a computer typing "shit" . Good luck there weasel! My sympathys on your soon to be stay in the hospital..
no, i believe you are wrong, just look, he's already trying to get this dave dude to do his dirty work for him
jack randazzos lost teeth

United States

#16 May 20, 2010
Jake wrote:
Don't play stupid Bradley! Dave i wont use last names as you so freely do. Dave will beat you with in an inch of your life! I know where Rick lives I'm sure he still knows him. Have to pay him a visit you may find this funny but i know HE wont!
youre boring me, until YOU show up, its goodbye pal
T s ex

Utica, NY

#17 May 20, 2010
jack randazzos lost teeth wrote:
<quoted text>
no, i believe you are wrong, just look, he's already trying to get this dave dude to do his dirty work for him
Come on now,you know as well as I do that Jake doesn't need anyone to fight his battles.You are the one bringing others into it,He's defending them so you can't sit there and play dumb. And you might wanna read the topix guide lines before posting anyone elses first and last name on here.Wow
jack randazzos lost teeth

United States

#18 May 20, 2010
T s ex wrote:
<quoted text>Come on now,you know as well as I do that Jake doesn't need anyone to fight his battles.You are the one bringing others into it,He's defending them so you can't sit there and play dumb. And you might wanna read the topix guide lines before posting anyone elses first and last name on here.Wow
hmmmm, ya know, youre a bit right here, ill give credit that Jake does have balls, but hes also a good example of what drugs can do to a man, and maybe i shouldnt be toying with him, but he did fuck me, and sometimes when your friends fuck ya you walk away, ya lose the phone number, but i was weak then, today im clean and healthy 5 years this summer, i left that scene, and people like jake, along with me finally realizing i was destroying my life, and dimishing the live of everyone near me who cared, are the reasons why, one of the reasons we moved out of rome, i needed a little distance, it cerainly wasnt because i ratted someone out, i have no idea what he's even talkimg about there, maybe he can elaborate more on that one, but i simply dont care, it would be a lie anyway, and every word i have said here is the truth
Jake

Syracuse, NY

#19 May 20, 2010
Stop being stupid Brad! You posted earlier on the Dave topic how you told the cops you need to find another pot dealer! You said you talked to Ferucci? Same IP address BRADLEY! Can't say that isn't you! Stolen goods and talking to the cops about who your dealer is! RAT ALL THE WAY!
jack randazzos lost teeth

United States

#20 May 20, 2010
Jake wrote:
Stop being stupid Brad! You posted earlier on the Dave topic how you told the cops you need to find another pot dealer! You said you talked to Ferucci? Same IP address BRADLEY! Can't say that isn't you! Stolen goods and talking to the cops about who your dealer is! RAT ALL THE WAY!
to be honest Jakey, i dont have a clue who this brad and dave is, same ip address?, impossible as i didnt do the post, again, youre a liar, i am done with you here palzy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYS Child support thieves 6 hr classact 59
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 6 hr classact 108
Erie Canal Village - Makeover or Close It? 7 hr Sally boy 16
Save a lot 8 hr killedit 31
Republicans endorses Izzo for mayor over Fusco ... 9 hr Sissy 35
diane martin grande best choice for rome's future 9 hr Sissy 11
Rome Home Show 12 hr Mrs Smith 4
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]