“live and let live.”

Since: Jan 10

crazy town

#22 Jan 4, 2010
legends* my bad.
tonys

Utica, NY

#24 Jan 11, 2010
tonys on black river blvd lmao its soooooooo dirty in there. with a dog in the kitchen
Reason

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 5, 2010
Snubbing Post has excellent wings on thursday nights.
25 cent wings but I think that's the only night they serve them. They had live music too when I was there.
Oops

Utica, NY

#26 Feb 5, 2010
Yeah legends. Get your wings and slutty women all in one stop
wingo

Syracuse, NY

#27 Feb 5, 2010
the wings at mazzaferro's sunday buffet are excellent
laromasforever

Harrisville, NY

#28 Feb 5, 2010
laromas has the best wings, i dunno what your talking about with tiny wings..i know for a fact that they order jumbo, but guess what happens? sometiems smaller wings get mixed in it happens at EVERY place that sells wings
Yankee

United States

#29 Feb 5, 2010
Sorry, the very best wings can be found in Lee, at Village Pizza.
former gas pumper

Rouses Point, NY

#30 Feb 7, 2010
cianfraccos has the best wings in rome and todays superbowl will tell all.
YUMFOOD

Champlain, NY

#32 Feb 14, 2010
LAROMA'S NO DOUBT!
Cheeseman

Utica, NY

#33 Feb 23, 2010
Cianfrocco's has the absolute best wings ever ! The second choice,and a distant second at that is (or was) TA's West. Rich and Ann should be coming up on the 40th anniversary if my count is correct,and have invested a lifetime into a product they knew was the best from day one,and I for one hope to buy wings there for another 40 years.
well

Champlain, NY

#34 Feb 23, 2010
laromasforever wrote:
laromas has the best wings, i dunno what your talking about with tiny wings..i know for a fact that they order jumbo, but guess what happens? sometiems smaller wings get mixed in it happens at EVERY place that sells wings
laromas wings are good! BUT I ordered 20 wings for delivery!! Over $15.00 NEVER AGAIN!!
laromas forever

Harrisville, NY

#35 Feb 23, 2010
ok 15 bucks with delivery is about avg honestly, and you knew the price before you said ok deliver it...its like anything else, your paying for quality...if your just looking to get full for cheap go to little ceasers, or dominos..you are paying for the quality...you should have just gotten a large special with 2 and a half lbs its like 22.50 or something like that, last i knew anyway it was around there...then you woulda had the best pizza and the best wings rome has to offer
Tim

Ithaca, NY

#36 Feb 23, 2010
Cheeseman wrote:
Cianfrocco's has the absolute best wings ever ! The second choice,and a distant second at that is (or was) TA's West. Rich and Ann should be coming up on the 40th anniversary if my count is correct,and have invested a lifetime into a product they knew was the best from day one,and I for one hope to buy wings there for another 40 years.
what happened to that tall friendly chick there at cianfroccos?
haters

New York, NY

#37 Feb 24, 2010
legends for sure
lol

Champlain, NY

#38 Feb 24, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened to that tall friendly chick there at cianfroccos?
She's your daughter Tim, you tell me what happened to her!
eatting out

AOL

#39 Feb 24, 2010
dominio's has the best wings. lol
Has-Proof

United States

#40 Apr 6, 2010
The Ale House.........
Jeremy

Fayetteville, NY

#41 Apr 6, 2010
Really... LaRomas? Ok... who's jerking our chains?
Buffalo Wings

Utica, NY

#42 Apr 7, 2010
Anchor Bar in buffalo NY.. that's where the buffalo wing originated. Went there last year. really really corwded hardly anywhere to sit but GREAT wings.. i mean how can you compete with the orginal wing?!
Yankee

United States

#43 Apr 7, 2010
Buffalo Wings wrote:
Anchor Bar in buffalo NY.. that's where the buffalo wing originated. Went there last year. really really corwded hardly anywhere to sit but GREAT wings.. i mean how can you compete with the orginal wing?!
Which wings around the Rome area are comparable to the Anchor Bar wings, would you say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gooch 3 hr Greg 15
Unfair legal system? 5 hr beat cop 142
Surprise 6 hr OMG 7
Rome waste of money 6 hr truth 6
eric crespo (Dec '13) 8 hr Alyssa 17
John Ciotti??? 8 hr U should know 16
Greystone Animal (Jan '12) 8 hr A bad experience 29

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance