ddso fusco voting scandal is
beans burritto

Rome, NY

#103 Oct 31, 2012
FIND EVERYTHING ILLEGAL FUSCO HAS DONE THEN WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE IMPEACH HIM!!!!
Disgusting

Everett, MA

#104 Oct 31, 2012
Jig is up and Fusco and DDSO down.
We know disabled have right to vote and also know that they may require assistance to do so.

That was not the case and now everyone will know what the real facts are.
It is called election fraud and the people involved are telling truth to keep from going to prison!
Desperate people need to mask their criminal acts and that is self evident here!
DDSO girl

Newton Center, MA

#105 Oct 31, 2012
Oh its heating up around here and this dwarfs our MILLION $$$$$$ bidrigging scam!!
The people at DDSO who are supposed to protect interests of the disabled in their care are LAURIE BIELBY and LAURIE LEAF. Both are confirmed and documented DRUNKS! Laurie Leaf is on HOUSE ARREST right NOW for DWI and two counts of child endangerment but remains at DDSO as a Senior Personnel Administrator while Laurie Bielby was taken out in handcuffs for being drunk at work at 9 am and again another time at 10:30am last year and still at the job also! Thank Director JOHN GLEASON for this wonderful oversight!
Disabled in awful care

Newton Center, MA

#106 Oct 31, 2012
What is Director JOHN GLEASON a coverup for fraud?
The Million $$$$$$ bidrigging scam was so obvious that NYS Comptroller DiNapoli had never seen anything like it!
That's over a million dollars of taxpayers $$$$$ being robbed as this JOHN GLEASON collects over $100,000 salary and benefits while it's going on RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE FOR YEARS. Wow and now the voting scandal leaving us with Joe Fusco as Rome Mayor. Speaks for itself.....
Thanks John!!!
Lucky for DDSO and Fusco

United States

#107 Oct 31, 2012
If these dispicable drunk creeps let my family member get used like this I would MAKE SURE THEY PAID WITH THEIR JOBS!!!

NO DOUBTY ABOUTY !
Go to AA and get a job where you won't be so fxcking destructive to disabled or ROME NY
We are watching JOHN GLEASON!!!!
Joe Sal 1212

Rome, NY

#108 Nov 1, 2012
DDSO girl wrote:
Oh its heating up around here and this dwarfs our MILLION $$$$$$ bidrigging scam!!
The people at DDSO who are supposed to protect interests of the disabled in their care are LAURIE BIELBY and LAURIE LEAF. Both are confirmed and documented DRUNKS! Laurie Leaf is on HOUSE ARREST right NOW for DWI and two counts of child endangerment but remains at DDSO as a Senior Personnel Administrator while Laurie Bielby was taken out in handcuffs for being drunk at work at 9 am and again another time at 10:30am last year and still at the job also! Thank Director JOHN GLEASON for this wonderful oversight!
Is that captain Bielbys' wife....NOW it makes sence!
Wow

Rome, NY

#109 Nov 1, 2012
Hmmm this is interesting
BEANS BURRITTO

Rome, NY

#110 Nov 1, 2012
investigate
How do you like me now

Newton Center, MA

#111 Nov 1, 2012
Is this the same DDSO that Stephen DeProspero videotaped himself raping that little autistic boy for 3 years before he was caught in kiddie porn sting by Scott McNamara?
Judy

Rome, NY

#112 Nov 1, 2012
so this subject is now a year old almost, how come NO ONE has filed suit on any of these negative issues yet?
Roman

Dover, DE

#113 Nov 1, 2012
Judy wrote:
so this subject is now a year old almost, how come NO ONE has filed suit on any of these negative issues yet?
Maybe the DA is....it takes a year or more sometimes...hopefully Joey's days are NUMBERD!
Judy

Rome, NY

#114 Nov 1, 2012
not a chance that anyone here has filed a complaint, let alone a lawsuit. Some investigation, prove your allegations. I have been reading this long enough with no action. Lots of allegaqtions and only a few are proven, and of those no action has been taken.
judy petutti

Somerville, MA

#115 Nov 1, 2012
Sure thing kid....nothing happened and no lawsuits?
Are you sure?
Sounds like a DDSO sap trying to mask and downplay serious criminal activity as usual. Cover that up Judy!
Knows

Rome, NY

#116 Nov 1, 2012
Judy wrote:
not a chance that anyone here has filed a complaint, let alone a lawsuit. Some investigation, prove your allegations. I have been reading this long enough with no action. Lots of allegaqtions and only a few are proven, and of those no action has been taken.
Not to some of the people that witnessed some of these allagations. Ask the county leg. Frank Tallerino he is one who filed an affidavid with the BOE showing voter fraud, and election inspectors violating election procedures. Ask what happened to his as well as others, and there was more than one who complained and put it in writing. Its not over as much as you Fusconut would hope it would be.
Joe Fusco and DDSO

Somerville, MA

#117 Nov 1, 2012
Thats right were SQUIRMING NOW!!!
Im suing

Somerville, MA

#118 Nov 1, 2012
Wait until you see my team of attorneys.
Peerless.......
BEANS BURRITTO

Rome, NY

#119 Nov 1, 2012
PEERLESS FAUCETS?
Important Notice

Nashua, NH

#120 Nov 1, 2012
There are many honest, caring and hard working people at DDSO.
This stuff is not about them and I feel bad that they all are affected by this!
I guess that John Gleason and a few others make it awful for everyone including employees and disabled that are in their care.
The damage that this one single incompetent director has caused is immeasurable and affects everyone.....
Guess Again

Rome, NY

#122 Nov 1, 2012
judy petutti wrote:
Sure thing kid....nothing happened and no lawsuits?
Are you sure?
Sounds like a DDSO sap trying to mask and downplay serious criminal activity as usual. Cover that up Judy!
She is more than likely related to Fusco or is one of his under cover confidential secretaries.
btb

Brooklyn, NY

#123 Nov 1, 2012
It is destructive carrying hate around all your lifetimes. It turns you people into bitter, unhappy and even unhealthy human beings. My sympathy goes out to all you who can't look at your past and find all the beauty there instead of dwelling on the bad things that happened. Have you people had such terrible lives that you refuse to manage and turn them around into something productive, but sadly you don't and you are doomed to continue to relive the bad times until all the good ones disappear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexy lingerie wholesale (Aug '13) 21 min cbczcm 31
ITT Exelis time to shut down (Jul '13) 1 hr Slammy 34
Frank Tallarino 1 hr Outoftowner 7
Rome's Next Mayor 3 hr TPUSA 160
Matt and Sweat 4 hr mizz nozey 5
Places to pick wild flowers in Rome? 8 hr flowers 2
Would you recommend Rome NY? 9 hr YoYo 24
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages