I think i was Raped.
fan

Turin, NY

#68 Jul 21, 2013
OUCH!!!!..why is everybody on here so grumpy??? just a concerned citizen..with way too much time on my hands it seems..cant wait to get back to work..only few weeks to go
Get over it

Utica, NY

#70 Jul 21, 2013
He obviously used you to get laid. Now you are crying rape because he doesn't want to be your boyfriend?? Welcome to the real world, Sweetie. Maybe next time, don't give it up so easy. What a sad, twisted person you must be to ruin this mans life because he doesn't want to play house with you. Grow the fuck up, close your legs and move on!!
Golden Hole wrote:
I am 16 and I just had sex with my Brothers friend he's 20. I have liked him for years and finally had the chance at a party. No though he won't give me the time of day he ignores my calls and won't talk to me. I am seriously thinking of getting him arrested. I mean the law says I am to young right? So even if I liked him and came on to him i am to young to know what i am doing and i was raped. right? If it's true and he wants to ignore me that will be the biggest mistake of his life! I see Sex Offenders on here for doing the same thing, I will destroy his life if he wants to play that game. I will put his face on the internet and let people see what a danger he is to society! He will have post cards sent to his neighbors and never be allowed near a park or school. He wants to play games I can play games and the law says I am right!!
Just the beginning

Lake Pleasant, NY

#71 Jul 21, 2013
Lets look at the other side of the coin...right or wrong this guy did what you wanted and now that he swept you aside you want to have him arrested and possibly throw in jail/prison and have a mark against him as some kind of pervert just because your ego is bruised?
Heres a question to ask yourself....would this guy get out of prison and bash your skull in with a ballbat for fucking up his life?
Saltynuts BF

Moravia, NY

#72 Jul 21, 2013
Salty screwed me good last nite.! he was GREAT!we did it 3 times in 3 hours!boy was he hardddddddd!!
oh yes

Brooklyn, NY

#73 Jul 21, 2013
Golden Hole wrote:
I am 16 and I just had sex with my Brothers friend he's 20. I have liked him for years and finally had the chance at a party. No though he won't give me the time of day he ignores my calls and won't talk to me. I am seriously thinking of getting him arrested. I mean the law says I am to young right? So even if I liked him and came on to him i am to young to know what i am doing and i was raped. right? If it's true and he wants to ignore me that will be the biggest mistake of his life! I see Sex Offenders on here for doing the same thing, I will destroy his life if he wants to play that game. I will put his face on the internet and let people see what a danger he is to society! He will have post cards sent to his neighbors and never be allowed near a park or school. He wants to play games I can play games and the law says I am right!!
"NASTY HOLE" is more like it.I hope your face gets put on the internet exposing you for the pig you really are.You are only 16 and already a washed up,dried out,never was.And calling the cops wont make your dirty ass clean.
justme

Brooklyn, NY

#75 Jul 22, 2013
are kids being told the laws about this(or anything else) in school. Personally I don't remember and did not even know what a pedifile was until I was 30.Not all of us have parents or friends that "have or back" you know..
Harold

Brooklyn, NY

#76 Jul 22, 2013
HELLO?!?! This is the most bull sh!t story out there!!! Completely untrue!! This story gets posted all the time on tons of message boards!! And you're all falling for it!!
scrooge

Utica, NY

#77 Jul 23, 2013
who cares?
XRoman

Hopewell Junction, NY

#78 Jul 23, 2013
Golden wrote:
I think I can sue him civilly as well. I am the victim of Rape, that would be awesometacular. He gets put on the scumbag perv website and he buys me a new car!! Shapiro and Shapiro here I come!
You are the victim of bad parents!!! You have just stated that you went after him!!! OMG what a sad child!!
one or other

Brooklyn, NY

#79 Jul 23, 2013
its either some messed up girl, or a pedophile trying to justify what he did. I know of one pedophile whos name has been all over this site that sounds like he would of started this thread. So, hard to say one or other. BOTH wrong either way!
What made you think

Saranac Lake, NY

#80 Jul 24, 2013
he wouldn't find the door in the morning
When he found that bed so easily in the dark

lift your head and move on girl, you made a mistake. Don't make the same mistake again. You can't use sex to get a man, they can get that from anyone. Be special.
GOLDEN

Ithaca, NY

#82 Jul 25, 2013
I did it, he got arrested!! He got what he deserved! He raped me period and now he'll pay forever!!

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Sylvan-Beach-m...
wow

United States

#84 Jul 25, 2013
yeah and revenge can also be a mf
you nasty

Brooklyn, NY

#85 Jul 25, 2013
GOLDEN wrote:
I did it, he got arrested!! He got what he deserved! He raped me period and now he'll pay forever!!
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Sylvan-Beach-m...
Now we can send your retard rants on here to the DA's office so you can be exposed for the little trashbag you really are.
Golden

Hamilton, NY

#86 Jul 25, 2013
What I am saying does not matter. The only think that matters is slept with a minor. Whether I planned it or he did not know i was a minor is irrelevant. He is responsible to know my age and to reject my advances. Send whatever you like to the DA I guarantee he will be on the sex list soon. He is a child rapist
this guy

Brooklyn, NY

#88 Jul 25, 2013
golden and such u are like the worst person ever but really ur just sad I bet ur so lonely........... u loser NO one will ever love you and that scares you to death your pathetic
you nasty

Brooklyn, NY

#89 Jul 25, 2013
Golden wrote:
What I am saying does not matter. The only think that matters is slept with a minor. Whether I planned it or he did not know i was a minor is irrelevant. He is responsible to know my age and to reject my advances. Send whatever you like to the DA I guarantee he will be on the sex list soon. He is a child rapist
This may be true but no matter what you say or do,at the end of the day,you are still a scumbag pig.
I hope someone

Saranac Lake, NY

#90 Jul 26, 2013
points this thread out to his lawyer :)
18yrsGirl

Maple Valley, WA

#92 Mar 21, 2014
Golden wrote:
I think I can sue him civilly as well. I am the victim of Rape, that would be awesometacular. He gets put on the scumbag perv website and he buys me a new car!! Shapiro and Shapiro here I come!
Are you f'ing kidding me? You're awful for even thinking like this. You're butt hurt because he didn't call you so you're going to ruin his life? You imbecile. I hope the police catch you lying. Little hooch.. It was totally your choice & you know it, get mature.
If ANYone Ever Deserved

Cantonment, FL

#93 Mar 21, 2014
to be gangraped to death, it would be this slut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a girl aim her urine stream (Jul '14) 40 min Zegneabateloti 21
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 4 hr redbaron 5
White bmw 5 hr Speedin 1
Tyler Sharron plus 2 more charged 6 hr NO BRAKES 4
i dont want jamie merchant to have my lungs 9 hr listen 3
Michael The kid cooker 10 hr Tough meat 17
Michael The kid cooker 10 hr Grilled baby 8
Party barge on L Delta 19 hr Brexit Brentwood ... 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance