I think i was Raped.
well if

Ithaca, NY

#46 Jul 18, 2013
Well if this story was true and reversed i think i would feel differenty. Maybe some laws should be looked at
skill

Utica, NY

#47 Jul 19, 2013
This girl is welfare trouble! she wanted this guy and is using consensual sex to entrap him! She was a slut by giving her body up to him,now she wants to call the police on him? These are the types of girls we do not need in this troubled world we live in! She is evil!!!!! She is the one that should be sent to prison!!!
issues

Jamesville, NY

#49 Jul 19, 2013
First of all, why are you talking about it on this site? Topix is not a place to be sharing your private issues. Second, if this really did happen, I am sorry to hear that. But listen to yourself...you are going to sue him and get a new car. That isn't right. He made a big mistake but you knew his age. You sound like your mad because you're not getting a call back or whatever you want. You don't deserve that and when you realize that you are just as wrong as him you'll see things differently. You best bet is to let it all go and move on with your life. You have way too much like to live to dwell on it. Like i said i am sorry to hear that and don't agree with what he did but coming here and talking about it isn't mature. Live and learn from this. Good luck with future relationships.
The Law

Ithaca, NY

#50 Jul 19, 2013
Why are you giving this girl bad advice? She is NOT as wrong as he is!! If so the law would punish her as well! She was/is a child he RAPED her!! Consent does not hold water in court when the person is under age, the law says that it is rape and so do I! She is not at fault at all! He will be placed on the Registry for LIFE she will get counseling!
issues wrote:
First of all, why are you talking about it on this site? Topix is not a place to be sharing your private issues. Second, if this really did happen, I am sorry to hear that. But listen to yourself...you are going to sue him and get a new car. That isn't right. He made a big mistake but you knew his age. You sound like your mad because you're not getting a call back or whatever you want. You don't deserve that and when you realize that you are just as wrong as him you'll see things differently. You best bet is to let it all go and move on with your life. You have way too much like to live to dwell on it. Like i said i am sorry to hear that and don't agree with what he did but coming here and talking about it isn't mature. Live and learn from this. Good luck with future relationships.
yup

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Jul 19, 2013
Golden Hole wrote:
I am 16 and I just had sex with my Brothers friend he's 20. I have liked him for years and finally had the chance at a party. No though he won't give me the time of day he ignores my calls and won't talk to me. I am seriously thinking of getting him arrested. I mean the law says I am to young right? So even if I liked him and came on to him i am to young to know what i am doing and i was raped. right? If it's true and he wants to ignore me that will be the biggest mistake of his life! I see Sex Offenders on here for doing the same thing, I will destroy his life if he wants to play that game. I will put his face on the internet and let people see what a danger he is to society! He will have post cards sent to his neighbors and never be allowed near a park or school. He wants to play games I can play games and the law says I am right!!
Just another disgusting little t r a m p girl trying to take advantage of people and destroying lives. New laws need to be made because of A LOT of females out there like you.
This is Crap

Hamilton, NY

#52 Jul 19, 2013
I see this website constantly belittling Sex Offenders! With no thought of what put them on the list. Yet we have a situation here where this girl is looked down apon not the offender. Why? How many people are on that list for similar or many even less serious crimes. I believe there should be more of an explanation on the Registry as to why they were put on there not just the label, level 1,2,3 . I personally would not find the man in this situation a threat, or that I would even need to know about him. A person who forcibly rapes a child , adult, or molests children that is different. Wake up people you are unknowingly defending a Sex Offender! Many are on the list for the same thing!
send her off

Utica, NY

#53 Jul 19, 2013
yup is right she wanted to get plowed thinking that he would marry her! she is a disgusting little tramp!
yea

Athens, OH

#54 Jul 19, 2013
shes just mad cause he didnt come back for seconds
rome guy

Saranac Lake, NY

#55 Jul 19, 2013
Lemme know when your 18 I'll take a crack at ya! Lol
just sayin

Brooklyn, NY

#56 Jul 19, 2013
oHH wrote:
Oh so if he was 3 months older he would be a sexual predator but at 20 and 9 months he is not??
The law is the law...
you are trash

Brooklyn, NY

#57 Jul 19, 2013
Golden Hole wrote:
I am 16 and I just had sex with my Brothers friend he's 20. I have liked him for years and finally had the chance at a party. No though he won't give me the time of day he ignores my calls and won't talk to me. I am seriously thinking of getting him arrested. I mean the law says I am to young right? So even if I liked him and came on to him i am to young to know what i am doing and i was raped. right? If it's true and he wants to ignore me that will be the biggest mistake of his life! I see Sex Offenders on here for doing the same thing, I will destroy his life if he wants to play that game. I will put his face on the internet and let people see what a danger he is to society! He will have post cards sent to his neighbors and never be allowed near a park or school. He wants to play games I can play games and the law says I am right!!
You are nothing more than the typical teenage trash.Get in that car you "think" you are going to buy with money from a civil suit and go kill yourself you dirty ass wh0re.Thank you....Btw,you wont get jack shit from someone if they file bankruptcy.They will have their credit restored in a few years and you,well,you will still be a wh0re.HAHAHA!!!!
GOOD MAN

Utica, NY

#58 Jul 19, 2013
YOU ARE TRASH IS BRILLIANT!!!
yup yup yup

Brooklyn, NY

#59 Jul 19, 2013
Agree!Lol!When someone comes at you with a civil suit like this little slutpuppy,just file bankruptcy! That's pure genius!Bring the little skank right down to where she belongs:WALKING the streets.If it came down to me either having to lose my credit for a few years or her driving around in a new car so she can go do what she does best in it on my money,you can bet your ass I would file for bankruptcy quicker than she can pull her dirty,green,undies off and stick em to the wall.
Bobby Martin

Troy, NY

#60 Jul 20, 2013
Come see me! I'm a pedafile, look like a crack head but I'm Rome's biggest rock star EVER!
Sure

Ardsley, NY

#61 Jul 20, 2013
You're lucky Obama hasn't enacted the sharia law yet, you'd be stoned to death for being "raped"
country Boyz

Ithaca, NY

#62 Jul 20, 2013
My Son wrote:
The age of concent is 17 in new york!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_...
At 16 you at not legally able to give consent to share your body with anyone. He is a Child Rapist!! Put him in jail hunny, that's what laws are for! You where underage and he knew you and knew that so send him to jail and Make him a Sex Offender so people can watch him! he raped a child and needs to be punished!
true the legal age is 17 & yes he was wrong but does the word entrapment come to mind ...... & woman wonder why men are losing respect for them at an alarming rate ..... men font even call woman & girls by there sex gender anymore we call the Bitches & whores Because as u can see in this forum the shoe fits ....... so let this be a lesson to all u men out there these Bitches just want what they want & when they can't get that anymore ur ass is meatloaf they will use ur kids against u & make fails statements against u to put u in jail just anything to make ur life a living hell & to all u police officers & judges that condone this behavior by females by saying well I'm just doing my job SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!
country Boyz

Ithaca, NY

#63 Jul 20, 2013
This is Crap wrote:
I see this website constantly belittling Sex Offenders! With no thought of what put them on the list. Yet we have a situation here where this girl is looked down apon not the offender. Why? How many people are on that list for similar or many even less serious crimes. I believe there should be more of an explanation on the Registry as to why they were put on there not just the label, level 1,2,3 . I personally would not find the man in this situation a threat, or that I would even need to know about him. A person who forcibly rapes a child , adult, or molests children that is different. Wake up people you are unknowingly defending a Sex Offender! Many are on the list for the same thing!
ur rite & why doesn't the system file charges against these girls that willingly participate in these activities I think that if they did charge the girls with something as well a lot of this conniving bull crap would stop but hey that's the legal system what ever makes sense goes rite out the window with these laws & the police officers that like exaggerate on there police reports to try & make these guys look bad are probably Gay Gay Gay & would rather get slammed in the rear by the same guys they seek out to destroy & as far as the female cops ur just SOL because there always gonna side with the females no matter what the situation is shit if it involves a man being accused by a female ur done period !!!!!!
sick of the bs

New Hartford, NY

#64 Jul 20, 2013
is this post for real?
fan

Turin, NY

#66 Jul 20, 2013
thinking its a fake..fed into it for a while but as I read other posts makes sense that its a fake...boy do I feel stupid;;;lol
HAHA

Herkimer, NY

#67 Jul 20, 2013
lOL YOU deserve it. You sound a quite desperate anyways. If it would shut you up, good for him. He should get an award!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Matt Cummings before he does it again 20 min Buddy 4
Karma 21 min Black fellow 10
all N words go to heaven 1 hr Hahaha 3
Thomas st Rome ny 1 hr Hahaha 27
Sing the chilles jingle to fanfarillo 1 hr Captain Howdy 7
White guy 2 hr Keep going 2
Who is the worst Rome cop? 5 hr White guy 1
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 13 hr Joffy 24

Rome Jobs

More from around the web