I think i was Raped.
Oh well

Camden, NY

#22 Jul 18, 2013
Alright so basically you're thinking about turning him in because hes a guy. Guys get sex then they act like they dont know you. Its life sweetheart. Honestly, you just have to get over it. Find a guy (it will be hard in rome) talk to him for a while, if you guys like each other then date and then have sex with him. Dont just be like " hey i like you lets have sex" or its going to happen again. Don't turn him in for rape because it really wasnt rape. You were willing, he was horny. Don't ruin his life. Just move on and let him go.
wow

Athens, OH

#23 Jul 18, 2013
16 or what ever someone should stick a dick in your mouth and choke you sl-t fk you because you are nothing but a little trouble making tramp
Harry Canary

Newport, NY

#24 Jul 18, 2013
Women are trouble, from 15 to 70. All are "victims" of the Big Bad Wolf. Use your head.
WHAT

Ithaca, NY

#25 Jul 18, 2013
What the hell is wrong with you people? Regardless is this girl is immature or is spiteful, the FACTS ARE SHE WAS RAPED!!! New York State law says a person who has sex with a 16 year old is guilty of Rape!!! Thats why we have a Sex Offender list, to put scumbags on it like this!! I know 2 people that are on this list for the same charge, why should this case be any different? She is a Child and he RAPED her thats what the laws says!! regardless of her vindictive motives she is right she was raped!! I say put him on the list like the (2) people i know and subject him to the same pariah like ideal. He is a Danger to society like everyone else on that list!! The public needs to know where he lives and keep him away from children forever the laws are there for a reason i say put him in jail. You elect people like Griffo who makes these laws as tough as they as i say enforce the law send guy to prison and sentence him to the life of an outcast FOREVER!!! rapist scum!
wow

Athens, OH

#26 Jul 18, 2013
WHAT wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you people? Regardless is this girl is immature or is spiteful, the FACTS ARE SHE WAS RAPED!!! New York State law says a person who has sex with a 16 year old is guilty of Rape!!! Thats why we have a Sex Offender list, to put scumbags on it like this!! I know 2 people that are on this list for the same charge, why should this case be any different? She is a Child and he RAPED her thats what the laws says!! regardless of her vindictive motives she is right she was raped!! I say put him on the list like the (2) people i know and subject him to the same pariah like ideal. He is a Danger to society like everyone else on that list!! The public needs to know where he lives and keep him away from children forever the laws are there for a reason i say put him in jail. You elect people like Griffo who makes these laws as tough as they as i say enforce the law send guy to prison and sentence him to the life of an outcast FOREVER!!! rapist scum!
fk you and her right up the azz
oh well

Camden, NY

#27 Jul 18, 2013
WHAT wrote:
I think theres a differece between rape and being willing. If she ACTUALLY had gotten raped and was forced then sure turn him in, but she even said she was willing and had the chance. Don't put him away for your foolish mistake.

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#28 Jul 18, 2013
He is up the creek without a paddle.
read the laws

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Jul 18, 2013
You weren't raped check NYS PL. Statutory Rape AKA Rape 3rd is when a person over age 21 has sex with someone under age 17. Stop wasting everyone's time because you are having one night stands. He is 20 so he can have sex with a 16 year old. The key lesson here is stop having sex with guys because they were ignoring you.
wtf

New Hartford, NY

#30 Jul 18, 2013
This little girl is sick as hell why are people even entertaining the idea of her turning this man in wtf? She's 16 and dumb as hell obviously if a guy ignores you and wants nothing to do with you so what do you do? Have sex with him that's the dumbest shiz I ever heard. If this man gets in trouble for anything it should be taking advantage of someone with down syndrome not because she's 16
oHH

Ithaca, NY

#31 Jul 18, 2013
Oh so if he was 3 months older he would be a sexual predator but at 20 and 9 months he is not??

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#32 Jul 18, 2013
read the laws wrote:
You weren't raped check NYS PL. Statutory Rape AKA Rape 3rd is when a person over age 21 has sex with someone under age 17. Stop wasting everyone's time because you are having one night stands. He is 20 so he can have sex with a 16 year old. The key lesson here is stop having sex with guys because they were ignoring you.
There is nothing stopping her from changing her story so that it was non-consenual.
Harold

Gouverneur, NY

#33 Jul 18, 2013
This is so fake. This same 'story' was already on here once before.
fan

Turin, NY

#34 Jul 18, 2013
wow are you for real?? very scarey you are and major issues..
Time Stamp

Ithaca, NY

#35 Jul 18, 2013
See "FAN" i told you , you would fit right in here.
fan

Turin, NY

#37 Jul 18, 2013
you keep saying what the "law says"..the point is what was it??? were you thinking abt what the law says as you were letting have sex with you and hoping for a call??? your trying to justify ruining apersons life and making them into a sex offender..bc your pissed he didn't pay you any mind after he slept with you..
fan

Turin, NY

#38 Jul 18, 2013
Time Stamp wrote:
See "FAN" i told you , you would fit right in here.
lol!!! this is nuts..
fan

Turin, NY

#40 Jul 18, 2013
as for "WHAT" ...I hope I neverget on YOUR rigid bad side...stop encouraging this mixed up spiteful soul..she needs some atteneion from her daddy...or some positive older male role model..
Liar

Syracuse, NY

#43 Jul 18, 2013
This is a fake to prove a point
Gone Golfing!

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Jul 18, 2013
Can't rape the willing! He's not into you get over it!
sad

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jul 18, 2013
or a offender posted this so he can see how the people will react so he can create the best story possibly to justify his crime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Benjamin 8 min Yes 5
T Davis 18 min Rome Free Academy 1
Confiscate firearms, civil war in a week. 26 min Blinky Rodriquez 13
Rachel Chenel 35 min Better Than You 13
Turning Stoned 1 hr El juicer 5
Turning Stone Promotions 1 hr Chaco 10
Nikki b 1 hr Just stop 17
The 2nd amendment needs to go! 5 hr Riggies for Trump 117
RFA Football 5 hr Redsoxs 96

Rome Jobs