FUSCO is in the process of screwing y...

FUSCO is in the process of screwing you!!!!!

Posted in the Rome Forum

Daddy

Newark, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2014
Fusco has had the Codes Nazi, mark domenico,(he a zero so no capitol letters) contact the zoning board and back door the slaughter house on East Dominick Street. So much for due process.
It's time to have a meeting of citizens to file an Article 78 and block this ignorant, stupid, foul, ridiculous notion for good.

I will be looking for a place to hold the meeting to organize and block that genius Fusco.
I have never known a more self-righteous, hardheaded, benign, liar in my life,(well there was that chimpanzee that claimed to have an IQ of 61) and I intend to get up and fight him.
Big Joe couldn't fine $1500 to restore the band stand at Franklin Field, but he had no problem blowing hundreds of thousands on East Dominick Street, when NO REPAIRS WERE NEEDED!(accept where they cut the crosswalks in the street it hasn't even been a year and they're junk)
What the paper, I'll advertise the date and time of the reselection of Joe Almighty
Keep it out

Ithaca, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2014
Is the zoning board in the process of approving it, are they being strong armed in some way? Where are you getting the information and is it reliable? Inquiring minds want to know.
next

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2014
Both of them need to be gone. Good, I hope you have evidence for government corruption
Brainless

Vernon, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2014
Fusco is not smart enough to put this into action
Daddy

Newark, NY

#5 Mar 15, 2014
Fusco is probably not smart enough to use toilet paper that's a fact, but he will soon find out that the slaughter house is his demise,'cause it's not going to be as easy as stealing a hundred thousand dollars worth of copper wire out of Rome Cable buildings and junking it, and I can prove that.
Father Hern, where for art thou?
Daddy the Dope

Rome, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2014
Daddy wrote:
Fusco has had the Codes Nazi, mark domenico,(he a zero so no capitol letters) contact the zoning board and back door the slaughter house on East Dominick Street. So much for due process.
It's time to have a meeting of citizens to file an Article 78 and block this ignorant, stupid, foul, ridiculous notion for good.
I will be looking for a place to hold the meeting to organize and block that genius Fusco.
I have never known a more self-righteous, hardheaded, benign, liar in my life,(well there was that chimpanzee that claimed to have an IQ of 61) and I intend to get up and fight him.
Big Joe couldn't fine $1500 to restore the band stand at Franklin Field, but he had no problem blowing hundreds of thousands on East Dominick Street, when NO REPAIRS WERE NEEDED!(accept where they cut the crosswalks in the street it hasn't even been a year and they're junk)
What the paper, I'll advertise the date and time of the reselection of Joe Almighty
you reallyt need to get off the drugs!the people of Rome did NOT want it in the city! Get over it!
Daddy

Newark, NY

#7 Mar 15, 2014
Daddy the Dope wrote:
<quoted text>you reallyt need to get off the drugs!the people of Rome did NOT want it in the city! Get over it!
There's no need to stupe to that horseshit. I want the jobs and the economic benefits that the slaughter house might bring.
BUT NOT ON EAST DOMINICK STREET! Even and ignorant bovine (that's a Cow) knows it doesn't belong in the City. Put it on the far side (North) of the runway or in the industrial park, or how about the logical place, Tuxedo Trailer park. The RR tracks are at the back of the park, the high way is right there, the sewer plant, power, water. Fusco in an ignorant bitch who apparently is incapable of solving a problem, only generating them.
I will be circulating informational flyers in East Rome next week, just so Fusco can count his East Rome votes on one finger. Amen brother Ben, shot a goose and killed a hen.(I like a little humor in life, don't you?)
Beans

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 15, 2014
never vote for fusco again
dirty pool

Rome, NY

#9 Mar 16, 2014
Fusco and Domenico are 2 peas in a pod. I hear that they are in for some bad news soon.
smells right

Hamilton, NY

#10 Mar 17, 2014
Daddy wrote:
Fusco is probably not smart enough to use toilet paper that's a fact, but he will soon find out that the slaughter house is his demise,'cause it's not going to be as easy as stealing a hundred thousand dollars worth of copper wire out of Rome Cable buildings and junking it, and I can prove that.
Tell us more about this copper wire. I knew he was flush with money and acting rich when he was over there. Did he report the copper bonanza to the city or I.R.S. more facts please, Citizens want to know if they been cheated again. Asuming this is true then its obvious that there was a contract with the city and the copper would have been part of it Even more likely Deminco had to know it was going on he watches everybody and has his own network of tattle tales .
Nothing is free

Sherburne, NY

#11 Mar 17, 2014
The only one screwing rome is rome itself. You elected Brown he broke the city to the tune of 10 million went behind all the unions backs and changed there contracts. A meat plant wants to build in rome you shoot it down between the

FDA, health dept it would of been cleaner then 90 percent of the home in east rome and if you don't think so go look at the slaughter house in taberg it spotless. It's been there for over 20 years But I think I know what the problem is , people in east rome have been in hailing all that cancer causing copper dust from mills in east rome. Rome is the city of excuses not action
Oh boy

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 17, 2014
Daddy wrote:
Firstly, you might as well know that "wherefore" in the Romeo and Julie quote means "why" and not "where". She is alluding to the feud between the her family (Capulet) and his (Montague), asking why he must be Romeo, a Montague. Now that you've learned that, I'll gladly teach you not to drag a priest's name into this cesspool in a much more forceful manner if you'd like.
Joe

Hamilton, NY

#14 Mar 17, 2014
Tell us more on the copper wire, we want to know if someone got away with a crime and it was covered up?
Shoveler O Dirt

Rome, NY

#15 Mar 17, 2014
Joe wrote:
Tell us more on the copper wire, we want to know if someone got away with a crime and it was covered up?
Yes please tell us more! I would love to see him try to squirm his way out of trouble. This rumor has been around before. I hope this time some one can make it stick. It couldnt happen to a more deserving dirtbag liar.
Just Wondering

Syracuse, NY

#17 Mar 18, 2014
Shoveler O Dirt wrote:
<quoted text>Yes please tell us more! I would love to see him try to squirm his way out of trouble. This rumor has been around before. I hope this time some one can make it stick. It couldnt happen to a more deserving dirtbag liar.
Him and his friend got out of stealing all the stuff out of Woodheaven. He had the stuff stored until he got wind that his name was brought up, and they moved the stuff from his storage place before they came looking for it. Fusconut has screwed Rome from day one and the person on here who keep defending him is just as bad. Wake up folks Fusconut is 100 time worse thay Brown ever was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know you history 59 min Rome History Teacher 3
Deadbeat scum parents in Rome. 2 hr Eat it 29
Marlene Capparelli 4 hr Dunn 7
Tyler Sharron 4 hr Marleena 5
Candice from old delvecchios 4 hr Chris 2
brittney vaughn (Aug '13) 7 hr Nope 17
City hall tell who dont have enough too do 8 hr Hurt 7
Dominick N. 8 hr Interesting 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance