Geneva, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Why did Jim Brown fire you from RPD?
Last canoli

Oneida, NY

#4 Nov 12, 2013
Steve Zodiac wrote:
Why did Jim Brown fire you from RPD?
Too many pastry breaks in utica while on the clock in city vehicle. Heard brown followed him.
Turningstone

Earlville, NY

#5 Nov 12, 2013
Pat cheated on his wife Sandy the entire marriage!
Pat had an extremely low Civil Service test score.
Gary DeMatteo had integrity and intelligence and is Italian.....
Jim Brown knows a bum when he sees one and that was Pat Miller!
Larry

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Where is Pam N when you need her lmfao
Scotty Hall

Cantonment, FL

#7 Dec 9, 2013
heh heh heh
oh boy
Clearly

Albany, NY

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Pat Miller could not compete with Gary DeMatteo!
Pats low civil service scores tell the story.
Back from the World Tour

Cantonment, FL

#9 Dec 9, 2013
No, the dead guy.

We need more Zombies in local government.
2 CENTS

Earlville, NY

#10 Dec 10, 2013
Pat did his time and retired according to the City's very generous 20 year and out perk that goes back to the Carl Eilenberg era. This 20 and out policy should be revisited and given some serious consideration to change. Secondly I give Pat credit for seeing the absolute farce the interrogation process for OPWDD has become, of which he resigned from. Kudo's to you Pat you should drive to Albany and explain to the powers that be, that the 50 million dollars we're spending is a waste of taxpayers time and MONEY!!!When accusations and fingr pointing and out right lies are allowed to fester and wreek havoc on peoples lives, it creates a hostile work enviroment that will never change under the current policy's ????
3 cents

Chester, NY

#11 Dec 12, 2013
My balls pat miller my balls
Johnny Roast Beef

Long Eddy, NY

#12 Dec 13, 2013
2 CENTS wrote:
Pat did his time and retired according to the City's very generous 20 year and out perk that goes back to the Carl Eilenberg era. This 20 and out policy should be revisited and given some serious consideration to change. Secondly I give Pat credit for seeing the absolute farce the interrogation process for OPWDD has become, of which he resigned from. Kudo's to you Pat you should drive to Albany and explain to the powers that be, that the 50 million dollars we're spending is a waste of taxpayers time and MONEY!!!When accusations and fingr pointing and out right lies are allowed to fester and wreek havoc on peoples lives, it creates a hostile work enviroment that will never change under the current policy's ????
Most police agencies in NYS allow a 20-year retirement, usually at half pay. Rome is no exception. Regardless of whether you think they deserve it it is a financial back breaker on taxpayers thruout the entire state.
not quite

Liverpool, NY

#13 Dec 17, 2013
Johnny Roast Beef wrote:
<quoted text>
Most police agencies in NYS allow a 20-year retirement, usually at half pay. Rome is no exception. Regardless of whether you think they deserve it it is a financial back breaker on taxpayers thruout the entire state.

in fact it's state law. the 20 year and out policy is not city policy, every cop fireman trooper etc in ny gets the same deal. as far as time is concerned, they can retire and start to collect at the 20th year regardless of age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catfishing spots 1 hr YOU NEED HELPPPPP... 9
Rome man stole $30,000 from Rome Base Cal Ripke... 1 hr Keep Wondering 76 2
Robert Spratt 3 hr lil mizz nozey 1
Yey or Ney... Rhine Haus? (Apr '10) 4 hr frank 80
Ivy heh 6 hr wow 9
rya 7 hr RYA 1
Richard Kirk 7 hr Tom 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance