jason sherman fat scum

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rome citizen

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 30, 2013
The kid is a fat scum bag who runs his mouth but could easily get his ass kicked

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 30, 2013
I would have to agree MB.
rome citizen

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Hey Grumpy..is this another scum bag that knocked youup & you are mad at him....

Location hidden

#4 Jul 1, 2013
No he is a 14 year old pot head. I think he is about 14 anyway. Not that it is any of your damn business.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Also why can't you think up your own names? I know the original poster and you are not him.
Really

Blossvale, NY

#6 Jul 1, 2013
If he is 14 years old and you are trashing him on Topix as an ADULT, then YOU are the scumbag. Especially since you pretty much acknowledged knowing who started this thread and then piggybacked trashing him.

Your obsession with the Fire Chief was bad enough, but now you're going after kids? Go get some mental help.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 1, 2013
The kid who started it was also 14. I know who started it because they were all on facebook last night fighting and then that popped up on here. I only know one of them who gets on here all the time. I have good reason to dislike this teen. He was trying to get my son into drugs and I read it with my own eyes on facebook. Also he kept talking about being on PO whatever that is. I didn't start the thread I just agreed with it so if you don't like it don't read it. It is not harassment to just say "I agree".
really

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
The kid who started it was also 14. I know who started it because they were all on facebook last night fighting and then that popped up on here. I only know one of them who gets on here all the time. I have good reason to dislike this teen. He was trying to get my son into drugs and I read it with my own eyes on facebook. Also he kept talking about being on PO whatever that is. I didn't start the thread I just agreed with it so if you don't like it don't read it. It is not harassment to just say "I agree".
Well then we can all agree your a douchbag.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Thank you for noticing.
jasons mother

Dumfries, VA

#10 Jul 2, 2013
What is your name and address cuz I know my 14 yr old son Jason Sherman does not do drugs! And if you want I'll bring him and a drug test to your house and we'll see who is on drugs cuz I'll bring one for you also. And scumbag um we own our home and car and we are not poor. You call yourself an adult well Jason has one bad ass mother and father plus other family. So we could straighten this out in person. Don't hide behind your computer you low life!
u got to be kidding me

Lee Center, NY

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Umm grumpy is just trying to keep her kid off drugs. Look at your sons facebook picture and tell me he is not stoned off his azz. Not to mention his comments the other night about "If you are clean then you are no fun anymore." "I have no time for goody goodies like you". These are not exact words but close enough. It is obvious that this thread was started by one of the boys he was arguing with and threatening on Sunday night. All that bull crap of "meet me at the catholic church in s rome and I will kick your azz". If he would pass a drug test it is only because he had to go to his PO. He clearly stated that on there too. You really don't wan't to be threatening people on here. You need to take more interest in what your child is doing and keep him away from ours. I bet you don't even have access to his facebook.
jasons mother

Dumfries, VA

#12 Jul 2, 2013
Well you are completelyrong Lucy. Yea that's right I know who you are and stop worrying about that cuz the ppl you son hang out with do enough wrong. I also know for a fact that he doesn't do drugs cuz he is with us all the time other than in school. And for these kids to brag that they do drugs is not cool. Seeings how I read his FB and read it all and not happy about any of it. And for the kid who said he will kill my son is brave huh? Jason saying they will get their ass kicked is allot different than threatening to kill someone. Jason may talk allot of BS but I can guaranty he don't do drugs and is not a bad kid. He is loving and caring but just keeps up with the" big boy" BS.
PPSSssshhhh

Sherburne, NY

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
Wow nothing like an Oneida County mother arguing with 14 year olds on FB and topix. LMAO loserpiece. BTW how is playing with the dogrectums going?

Location hidden

#14 Jul 3, 2013
jasons mother wrote:
Well you are completelyrong Lucy. Yea that's right I know who you are and stop worrying about that cuz the ppl you son hang out with do enough wrong. I also know for a fact that he doesn't do drugs cuz he is with us all the time other than in school. And for these kids to brag that they do drugs is not cool. Seeings how I read his FB and read it all and not happy about any of it. And for the kid who said he will kill my son is brave huh? Jason saying they will get their ass kicked is allot different than threatening to kill someone. Jason may talk allot of BS but I can guaranty he don't do drugs and is not a bad kid. He is loving and caring but just keeps up with the" big boy" BS.
All teens do "enough wrong". I know that I do not know half the sht my son does. Just so you know I did not and would not start a thread on here about a child but when I commented on it I was very angry. The Jason I used to know was not like this and I do realize ALL these kids are going through changes. These are the years that will determine who they become as adults. I do not want my son being one of those druggies that amounts to nothing but a welfare bum. Which is where too many of them are headed these days. I know for a fact that kids do a lot of bragging about crap that they really don't do. I also know that my son has smoked more than once. Believe me I was not happy to realize that BUT I did realize it and put a stop to it. Also I did tell Matt that the face book thing got WAY out of hand. I feel the boys involved over reacted. Other then the talk of getting "fcked up" it actually sounded to me like two friends talking on facebook. I kept saying to Matt that I didn't see what the other kids were so angry about. As usual I was told that I don't get it. If these kids would just stop trying to be cool and be who they really are inside I think they would find that they are all alike. Also as far as the facebook argument you will see that Matt did no threatening of anyone. I know he is no angel but he knew I was reading it because he was home at the time. I also believe that the mother of two of the boys on there realized something was going on but couldn't find out what. Just before it ended she sent Matt a friend request. I told him to accept it. Then the whole thing suddenly stopped.
saltynuts

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Sherman klump
jasons mother

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 3, 2013
You said Jason tried to get your son on drugs but Jason has NEVER done any drugs. But you now admit that your son has! Enough is enough already. Now my son is going to be judged because you decided to run your mouth about my 14 yr old son that you DON'T know!!
use your brain

Sherburne, NY

#17 Jul 3, 2013
If you are worried about his reputation then maybe you should report it and get it deleted. I don't think that will help much. Sounds like your son is ruining his own reputation. Judging on the time of your post it looks like you sleep till noon. Great parenting. Now go ahead and have it deleted. Make sure to mention Grumpy68 and maybe they will ban this btch from the site altogether. I have seen it happen to people.
jasons mother

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jul 4, 2013
use your brain wrote:
If you are worried about his reputation then maybe you should report it and get it deleted. I don't think that will help much. Sounds like your son is ruining his own reputation. Judging on the time of your post it looks like you sleep till noon. Great parenting. Now go ahead and have it deleted. Make sure to mention Grumpy68 and maybe they will ban this btch from the site altogether. I have seen it happen to people.
well you don't sleep in my home so you don't know my sleep pattern. I just don't sit on the computer every second of the day! And for bad parenting, ask anyone who does know me and my husband what kind of parents we are. Ty for your input!
Reverend Al

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jul 6, 2013
jasons mother wrote:
<quoted text> well you don't sleep in my home so you don't know my sleep pattern. I just don't sit on the computer every second of the day! And for bad parenting, ask anyone who does know me and my husband what kind of parents we are. Ty for your input!
Are you bangin Mike Sherman ?
Reverend Al

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 6, 2013
jasons mother wrote:
Is Mike Sherman his daddy ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominick N. 31 min Old RFA Buddy 51
Sunoco armed robbery 1 hr Five oh 17
Marlene Capparelli 1 hr DumbDunn 8
Deadbeat scum parents in Rome. 1 hr Dopers 34
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 1 hr Monica R 20
ashley paul prego again 3 hr Nasty 5
Totti Fobbs barz ratz 4 hr ratz 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance