Next Last
Larry

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2012
What a Phony! Must go.
Knows

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2012
She's not a phony- she is a real witch. My cousin worked there and knows how bad she is.
Olympian

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 29, 2012
She has to go, but she won't this time around. There is no one running against her. How I wish there was. The people who work for her are all afraid of her. "Tyrant" doesn't even fit her, she is so bad. And such an a&& to the public. Condescending and ignorant.
Olympian

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2012
How'd that happen??
Firsthand

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 29, 2012
My mother worked there ( for her) and quit. She is a psychopath and really has mental problems
rotten

Pascoag, RI

#6 Jul 29, 2012
Horrible woman
Scotty

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Two faced bit$h.
N George

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 29, 2012
She treats people awful
Scotty G

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jul 29, 2012
She is GREAT!very professional!
Ezekiel

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 29, 2012
Scotty G wrote:
She is GREAT!very professional!
And what drugs are you on???
Grape Vine News

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Jul 29, 2012
Well first off "Knows","First Hand","North George" since you are the same person I will only have to respond once. First off Glasso's day may be numbered. Why you ask? Simple. Right now there are rumors through the grapevine that Philly Vesico (the Elf) wants her job. Thats right sports fans, and Joe Fusco is going to support his move. Apparently Joey Boy does not like Glasso, and wants her out too. More to come in the next few weeks, and a few more to be leaving city employ.
Amy

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Philly could never be elected, even with slime ball Fuuco behind him.
Roman

Dover, DE

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Grape Vine News wrote:
Well first off "Knows","First Hand","North George" since you are the same person I will only have to respond once. First off Glasso's day may be numbered. Why you ask? Simple. Right now there are rumors through the grapevine that Philly Vesico (the Elf) wants her job. Thats right sports fans, and Joe Fusco is going to support his move. Apparently Joey Boy does not like Glasso, and wants her out too. More to come in the next few weeks, and a few more to be leaving city employ.
News FLASH-thats an elected office-Joey CAN't get Rid of her. nice try.vesio can run in the next election.
Grape Vine News

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>News FLASH-thats an elected office-Joey CAN't get Rid of her. nice try.vesio can run in the next election.
Hey road kill. Never said Joey was going to fire her. I know its an elected position, and I know from someone very close to the Elf that tells me he going run and Joe is going to help him get elected. By the way the word has gotten around about the monitoring of city computers. So I doubt we will see as many posts bad mouthing Joey boy until after 5. Thats when they are on their own computers instead of using city ones. Thats right sports fans most of the bad mouthing of Joey is coming from city employees. They say Joey is worse than Brown on the short fuse gauge. Also the Rome paper is being told to stay away from city hall unless they have an appointment. Stay tuned, more to come.
Election Watcher

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 1, 2012
God, someone has to run against her! She has to go, right along with slow joe. "Slow Joe and Glasso have to go, Slow Joe and Fusco have to go..."
Smooth Gertrude

Utica, NY

#16 Aug 1, 2012
glass hole
Her staff

Syracuse, NY

#17 Aug 1, 2012
The girls in her office despise her. She is a joke. Funeral directors know she is a whack job on wheels. Maybe with the right meds they could stabilize her.
Smooth Gertrude

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 1, 2012
STAFF
Chicago

Joliet, IL

#20 Aug 16, 2012
Are you talking about Louise? Is she really that bad?
KentStDiva

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Aug 17, 2012
Grape Vine News wrote:
Really ! Keep kissing Browns Azz , how is that working out for you. Probably Masssochie or the pervert ex cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abuse in CNYDSO group homes (Mar '16) 17 min CNYDSO 22
I wear adult diapers 3 hr Fecal material 2
Rome City School Workers 3 hr Taxpayer blows hard 24
Who is the biggest [email protected] in Rome? (Sep '13) 3 hr Jonathan Rotten 74
elks 4 hr OLDTIMER 37
Carrie L. Kessler 4 hr Chris 5
who has the best drugs in rome ? 6 hr RealAf 9

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance