Posted in the Rome Forum

Nosy

Hockessin, DE

#1 Sep 27, 2013
There's four police cars down there
Drug

Clockville, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Overdose on drugs I was listening to the scanner, they were there last night also.
Abbie Mills

Rome, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2013
Where on Lawrence St? What block?
heard

Ithaca, NY

#5 Sep 27, 2013
Burn Lawrence street to the ground! Nothing but scumbags over there!! All SSI, Welfare and Drugs!!
So True

Rome, NY

#7 Sep 27, 2013
heard wrote:
Burn Lawrence street to the ground! Nothing but scumbags over there!! All SSI, Welfare and Drugs!!
I agree! Look at the scumbags at 410.
uh

Syracuse, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2013
heard wrote:
Here we go another post turning into something about welfare lmao
Nosy

Rosendale, NY

#9 Sep 27, 2013
Abbie Mills wrote:
Where on Lawrence St? What block?
A couple houses down from where that corner store used to be
smh

Hartford, CT

#10 Sep 28, 2013
It was a memorial of a death.
EntertainmentPur posesOnly

New Hartford, NY

#11 Sep 29, 2013
Drug wrote:
Overdose on drugs I was listening to the scanner, they were there last night also.
Can you share the scanner code/feed? I been looking all over for it and can not find one for rome? I thank you in advance if you can and thanks anyway if you can't.
I wanted to monitor myself after hearing a loud explosion at 3:58 am which woke me up. Any news what it could be or is this something that happens often here? I am new to the area.
tunein

Utica, NY

#12 Sep 29, 2013
EntertainmentPurposesOnly wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you share the scanner code/feed? I been looking all over for it and can not find one for rome? I thank you in advance if you can and thanks anyway if you can't.
I wanted to monitor myself after hearing a loud explosion at 3:58 am which woke me up. Any news what it could be or is this something that happens often here? I am new to the area.
Get the tunein app. Select local and scroll to the botoom for Oneida County feed. And why in God's name why would you move to this ghetto city?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tucker Carlson tells the truth? 3 min Class act 26
Sonogram 4 min Suggestions 1
What's good in Bloomfield Apartments? 49 min Melanie Anne Safka 22
Section 56 min kaz 4
Weather report - ICE is comming to a town near you 1 hr Dump Trump 2020 3
Rome ymca (Feb '15) 2 hr Bath 48
Chief Beach reports crime is down 2 hr Morale 6
New tonys owner 21 hr Beans Burrito 11

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance