Tebbs being raided again

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
True

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
I was just driving by there and several marked and um marked police cars pulling up walking in! Will they ever learn?
nuffZnuff

Geneva, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2012
True wrote:
I was just driving by there and several marked and um marked police cars pulling up walking in! Will they ever learn?
I'm not sure how many violations it takes but this may be a route to shutting his ass down via Rome's "nuisance" law. It's been used before when a site or business is the source of repeated criminal activity.
big game hunter

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2012
just seen on noon news . tebbs owner going to find out feds busting his ass now.
burn the place down

Geneva, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2012
big game hunter wrote:
just seen on noon news . tebbs owner going to find out feds busting his ass now.
Yes!!!!
hehehehe

Geneva, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
hey "lol" wherever you are. are they "picking on" your butt buddy? awwww.
PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2012
Ha ha bout time that fat fagpiece gets his comins up
Yay

Clayton, NY

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Hahahahahaha
Bath salt hater

Oneida, NY

#8 Jul 25, 2012
Bathsalts destroyed my family nit because of tebbs but because of a weakness displayed by my partner thousands of people everyday pass by these stores and don't go in. If its illegal of course they shouldn't sell it but it goes much deeper to if you know you're hurting people. Would I sell something that I know may be hurting people and those who love them no but different strokes you know. I hope that everyone gets what they deserve:-)
i love salt

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jul 25, 2012
so who all was arrested? im sure someone knows topix knows all
drama

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Tebbs aint the only store selling the shit
Forever Roman

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Bath salt hater wrote:
Bathsalts destroyed my family nit because of tebbs but because of a weakness displayed by my partner thousands of people everyday pass by these stores and don't go in. If its illegal of course they shouldn't sell it but it goes much deeper to if you know you're hurting people. Would I sell something that I know may be hurting people and those who love them no but different strokes you know. I hope that everyone gets what they deserve:-)
I feel really bad for you. Must be this "Tebbs" guy has never had a close relative who has had some kind of addiction. I think that's the only way he'd stop selling.
you worthless dummy

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 25, 2012
drama wrote:
Tebbs aint the only store selling the shit
Maybe not but if you look it up online there was 12 raids today,10 of them being a Tebbs location.Now i'm sure your not to smart but do the math.He's a scum and will in due time be taken right out.
big game hunter

New Hartford, NY

#13 Jul 25, 2012
i bet lombinos sells bath salts
lol

New York, NY

#14 Jul 25, 2012
hehehehe wrote:
hey "lol" wherever you are. are they "picking on" your butt buddy? awwww.
I know you are mildly retarded, but TRY to read AND comprehend!! I do not care what happens to Tebbs. EVERYTIME I've posted, I've said why single out one guy what about the rest. The authorities recognize its not JUST Tebbs, and thats why others were and are being raided. After a while, it got to be annoying seeing so many go after one guy, when SEVERAL other people were selling the same shit, including your precious Dan from OCJ. SO shut your mouth, and enjoy the show.
hmmmm

Rock Hill, SC

#15 Jul 25, 2012
i love salt wrote:
so who all was arrested? im sure someone knows topix knows all
I fn pray they got that pos justin gillett and I hope he goes back to jail scum bag lowlife hope they take his kids away nice having a stash house for tebbs on fourth with your kids there what if they got into the salt justin and Lindsay your just dumb
drama

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 25, 2012
Ok well if the cops were smart they would look at six other places in.rome and utica that ppl r gettin.the shit from but they aint smart yea they got him he will b out sellin it again just watch n wait and maybe thwy should get a couple of the small timers that cant afford to keep places open. and I DID LOOK THE SHIT UP OK I LIVE RIGHT THERE SO I SEEN WHEN THEY WERE GOIN IN THE STORE BUT LOOK AT THE REST
drama

Weehawken, NJ

#17 Jul 25, 2012
Look.at. ocj
Must be

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 25, 2012
Forever Roman wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel really bad for you. Must be this "Tebbs" guy has never had a close relative who has had some kind of addiction. I think that's the only way he'd stop selling.
Must be you don't know sh it! Everyone has a family member that suffers from an addiction. It's about the money. It's always about the money!
Aha

Hollywood, FL

#19 Jul 25, 2012
So did they arrest him?
haha

Rome, NY

#20 Jul 25, 2012
Seeing where tebbs was selling illegal drugs, I hope the DEA freezes all of his bank accounts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lauren lagree 6 min Shocker Not 7
whats your adult toy of choice 18 min Asshole69 144
Is Rick Pettino of Louisville Ky basketball hea... 26 min Dead eye 2
r.f.a. basketball 32 min Rfa player 3
Bobbie Jo Williamson 35 min yup 6
mikey riolo (Apr '10) 36 min Andy 73
Question for Tony Dee 42 min JJS 33
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web