Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

There are 297 comments on the B104.7 story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft. In it, B104.7 reports that:

According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Unit, a Rome woman was arrested on March 5, 2013 for opening a National Grid Account using another individual's Social Security Number.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B104.7.

smellin fishy

Bridgeport, NY

#37 Mar 10, 2013
jistolme wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to inform you but she was here with me when the other girl responded. so I would have to say to you. Do YOU know how stupid you look hahahahaha. Wow what a loser!!
Ok Amy
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#38 Mar 10, 2013
I'm back. I just had to go give someone their medications and put a pain patch on.

Now,I want to hear this juicy gossip. Who is in jail? Sue's husband?
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#39 Mar 10, 2013
One thing that really shows what kind of people they are is that Sue's husband Art has a son. He knows that the mother is mentally unstable yet he has never even checked on this child's well being. They all know and talk about how crazy she is. How can he care so little for his own flesh and blood.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Mar 10, 2013
no Sally's boyfriend is back "again" in prison. Gerard Moeler look it up in the new york state correctional website. He is always in more then he is out. And they talk sh_t about everyone else????? The old saying is when you live in a glass house don't throw stones because it might be ur own windows that get broken.
jistolme

New York, NY

#41 Mar 10, 2013
smellin fishy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Amy
You spelled it wrong lol. I have never had to hide behind a computer. Now lets see what shit you can make up about me haha. Especially since I don't even know you.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#42 Mar 10, 2013
Hahaha and she had the nerve to talk about you and dis your neighborhood? This is funny. I was wondering who her boyfriend was. Is he the father of her kids?
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Mar 10, 2013
yes he is... this charge is for burglary and the papers said he cut some woman up when he did it in Utica. And they trash others. I sat back and kept my mouth shut through it all and I will NOT sit back and let them trash me more for an error on national grids part.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#44 Mar 10, 2013
Identifying and Location Information
As of 03/10/13 DIN (Department Identification Number) 11B3431
Inmate Name MOERLER, GERARD T
Sex MALE
Date of Birth 12/13/1977
Race / Ethnicity WHITE
Custody Status IN CUSTODY
Housing / Releasing Facility BARE HILL
Date Received (Original) 11/14/2011
Date Received (Current) 11/14/2011
Admission Type NEW COMMITMENT
County of Commitment ONEIDA

Crimes of Conviction
As of 03/10/13 Crime Class
ATT BURGLARY 2ND D

Earliest Release Date 11/28/2014
Earliest Release Type CONDITIONAL RELEASE DATE
Parole Hearing Date 09/2014
Parole Hearing Type RELEASE CONDITIONS
Parole Eligibility Date
Conditional Release Date 11/28/2014
Maximum Expiration Date 06/26/2015

Is this the guy? Sounds like a real piece of work. Her parents must be so proud of her choice in men.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#45 Mar 10, 2013
Ann L Brown wrote:
yes he is... this charge is for burglary and the papers said he cut some woman up when he did it in Utica. And they trash others. I sat back and kept my mouth shut through it all and I will NOT sit back and let them trash me more for an error on national grids part.
Good for you. It is about time people gave them their just desert.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#46 Mar 10, 2013
Now watch how fast they get this deleted.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Mar 10, 2013
thats him! He spends more time in then he does out. There was another one of his above that one were he was released from that prison term
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#48 Mar 10, 2013
I seen that. So you might as well say she is a single parent.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#49 Mar 10, 2013
oh yes it will get deleted cause they were spoken of
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#52 Mar 10, 2013
If they start another one we will turn it around and make it about them. I have been warned by topix that I can not make threads about people. I can still comment on them. hahaha Ann can make them and together we can keep them on fire. Do me a favor please Ann. Make a thread about Sandy. This will benifit you also as this thread will disappear down the list.
rnh

Holyoke, MA

#54 Mar 10, 2013
You(Ann)(Ami)(Brandi)(Cory)who ever you wanna be have proven yourselves. Congrats and carri on
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Mar 10, 2013
wtf are you talking about rnh????>
jistolme

New York, NY

#56 Mar 10, 2013
rnh wrote:
You(Ann)(Ami)(Brandi)(Cory)who ever you wanna be have proven yourselves. Congrats and carri on
Lol and your point would be...Ami
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#57 Mar 10, 2013
Judy2 wrote:
this whole thing is sickening. If you knew what I knew......
What do you mean Judy about knowing what you know? About who?
really

Minoa, NY

#58 Mar 10, 2013
the name explains it all
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#60 Mar 10, 2013
rnh wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you are working? Great aid you are to the ward. Better not let out your name as you won't have a job anymore. Liar liar attends on fire
Yes,wtf are you talking about? I don't think you even know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does a tattoo of a cross with 3 dots above... (Apr '11) 8 min Screw you idiots 120
Krissykristina 18 min Kay 3
Miles cheat 19 min Frt1 53
Heather graham dave beach 41 min Beavis 18
Rome women who crap in tubs 50 min Handyman 26
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,494
Trump Eats Babies®© 1 hr Trump Eats Babies 14
best little town (Mar '09) 4 hr Also In Westmo 734

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages