Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

Mar 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: B104.7

According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Unit, a Rome woman was arrested on March 5, 2013 for opening a National Grid Account using another individual's Social Security Number.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 297 of297
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hello Again

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Ding fries are done.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

def lep wrote:
<quoted text>
Very entertaining pea brain "Lucy"
You call me a pea brain? You are a high school drop out.
saltynuts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

arrest her and put her away for life!
hey

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Hello Again wrote:
Ding fries are done.
I'll have a large.
tiredofyou

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Ann has the nerve to keep her BS going. Always talking about other people on here. Look how many posts your topic has.
JoJo

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Hey, Sue is a sick lady. Well, she says she is sick and I suppose she is, she lost her job, her home a bunch of friends, and now claims to once again have cancer....months since diagnosis, and still no treatments....hmmmmmm
will watch with baited breathe for her next biggie.

Maybe living with her son and his family she will change.

She has to stop taking about other people and start sticking to the real truth if she wants people to stand by her
Saggy Suzie Baker

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

You can say all you want about Ann but at least she doesn't look like this. You think this pic is bad? Sue's personality is even worse than her looks.

http://tinypic.com/r/729f6s/5
not taking sides BUT

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

JoJo wrote:
Hey, Sue is a sick lady. Well, she says she is sick and I suppose she is, she lost her job, her home a bunch of friends, and now claims to once again have cancer....months since diagnosis, and still no treatments....hmmmmmm
will watch with baited breathe for her next biggie.
Maybe living with her son and his family she will change.
She has to stop taking about other people and start sticking to the real truth if she wants people to stand by her
You must have meant to say Ann not Sue because Sue doesn't have a son. BUT,look at Sue! She lost her home in Utica (condemned),lost her house on Park Dr (didn't pay her bills),lost her job at LCS for stealing and as ugly as her husband is HE actually cheated on HER. Now they live in the absolutely dumpiest part of Rome. Might as well call it Utica down on Lawrence St. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahha
ass-wipe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

hey ass wipe she has been on chemo since a month after her diagnosis. They don't just put people on chemo for nothing. I also know she has cancer because I am a nurse and worked with her. I read all the reports! You might want to get your facts straight before posting your shit on her once again about her.
And for all the post on this thread it wasn't only used to trash her it was used for many other people.
All her charges were dismissed and thrown out of court and further more she has an open case against her work she had excellent reviews and no write-ups. She did everything here and the Doctors always went to her for anything!
So take your shitty comments and stick them. Ann is a very good person. Go get your skeletons out of your closet and lets see.
hello again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

ass-wipe wrote:
hey ass wipe she has been on chemo since a month after her diagnosis. They don't just put people on chemo for nothing. I also know she has cancer because I am a nurse and worked with her. I read all the reports! You might want to get your facts straight before posting your shit on her once again about her.
And for all the post on this thread it wasn't only used to trash her it was used for many other people.
All her charges were dismissed and thrown out of court and further more she has an open case against her work she had excellent reviews and no write-ups. She did everything here and the Doctors always went to her for anything!
So take your shitty comments and stick them. Ann is a very good person. Go get your skeletons out of your closet and lets see.
why do you keep posting your drama on here and talking about yourself? It's kinda funny in a way

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

hello again wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you keep posting your drama on here and talking about yourself? It's kinda funny in a way
Jesus,you Bakers are such thieves that you even have to steal my Hello Again name. What a bunch of trashy losers.
smarts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

put her in prison
MMm

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Give it a rest folks.
LOOKING

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

attica attica
ass-wipe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf you ass wipes are ALL fk'd up. Let me make this simple for you. She is NOT going to jail! she was NOT convicted of anything! the charges were thrown OUT of court! dismissed! How can this get any simpler for you?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

You must be talking to Sally when you say ass-wipe. She IS the one who wipes her husband when he takes a crap. When he is not in prison that is.
sister

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

ok to answer the health/cancer issue, yes she does have cancer and is on chemo. I take her to all her Dr appointments and MRI's, I have read her reports and sat through visits. Will you believe me and stop questioning it...probably not. Will you find something to bash me with...probably. Will I care...most definitely NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 297 of297
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
park drive 44 min Habanero Harbie 13
Andrew Rudd's girlfriend (Feb '12) 1 hr you wanna know 8
cnydso in rome 2 hr LOL 13
bouncer cd at lupias 2 hr lol 17
buddy wade brother 2 hr lol 12
rfa basketball summer league 2 hr lol 24
The city will miss jk 2 hr LOL 21
•••
•••