Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

Mar 6, 2013 Full story: B104.7 297

According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Unit, a Rome woman was arrested on March 5, 2013 for opening a National Grid Account using another individual's Social Security Number.

Full Story
What where when why

Cortland, NY

#385 Apr 18, 2013
nysp wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be topix caught on to the taunting, need I say anymore
Oh,so scary your name is! nysp roflmao!!
GiveMeABreak

Brooklyn, NY

#386 Apr 18, 2013
Ann Brown when is enough enough with you in you no good dirty ways! Your still trying your dirty ways from way back! Why don't you get a job stop stealing in robbing from everyone else! Your a classic fraud case! It's always someone else not you! Poor Annie! Give me a break! Just finally come to the conclusion you always will be a low life nasty pile of trash that will never amount to anything but GRADE A+ THIEF!!!! Congrats to you now that's a story to rock the grand babies to bed with!
What where when why

Cortland, NY

#387 Apr 18, 2013
That's right Sandy,I hear you are going to be a grandmother. hahahahaha lmao
hmmm

Brooklyn, NY

#389 Apr 18, 2013
GiveMeABreak wrote:
Ann Brown when is enough enough with you in you no good dirty ways! Your still trying your dirty ways from way back! Why don't you get a job stop stealing in robbing from everyone else! Your a classic fraud case! It's always someone else not you! Poor Annie! Give me a break! Just finally come to the conclusion you always will be a low life nasty pile of trash that will never amount to anything but GRADE A+ THIEF!!!! Congrats to you now that's a story to rock the grand babies to bed with!
For one I know ann has a job but do you? For 2 she always commented under her own name unlike you scums. 3rd it seems to me its you scum low lifes that are starting crap. You don't have balls to use your own names like she did. By the way sally saw you in the paper hows court going scum. who will be the bitch you or the other girl you will share the cell with
What where when why

Clinton, NY

#391 Apr 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
For one I know ann has a job but do you? For 2 she always commented under her own name unlike you scums. 3rd it seems to me its you scum low lifes that are starting crap. You don't have balls to use your own names like she did. By the way sally saw you in the paper hows court going scum. who will be the bitch you or the other girl you will share the cell with
Hahaha I love it. ROFLMAO
Frankie

Brooklyn, NY

#392 Apr 18, 2013
Ann does NOT have a job. She was laid off because of the Fraud case.
Maybe she still selling her candles ....
Thought she was too sick to work anyhow...after all her "ahem" injuries and surgeries that went bad and now more illness.....
Someething fishy fishy here.
She'll end up paying oiff her bill at NiMo and get it discharged anyhow...then she will keep tellng everyone it was a mistake compounded by the family that hates her
Court reporter

Brooklyn, NY

#393 Apr 18, 2013
Frankie wrote:
Thought she was too sick to work anyhow...after all her "ahem" injuries and surgeries that went bad and now more illness.....
She'll end up paying oiff her bill at NiMo and get it discharged anyhow...then she will keep tellng everyone it was a mistake compounded by the family that hates her
So much that you know as I stated in an earlier post after seeing both women in the court not knowing either of them till each was called up. The brown case IS being dismissed and there was no mention of any money to be paid. The judge, lawyer, brown were making light of it. They didn't seem to believe brown did anything wrong. The bill and whatever else the lawyer had they stated was all in her name, address and all. Now the baker's case didn't seem to go that well.
roflmbo

Rome, NY

#394 Apr 18, 2013
Frankie wrote:
You people make me all laugh. Thinking you know so much when in fact you know nothing unless you are her husband, children or someone very close. So if your not one of them then how would you know for sure??? You just "assume" all these things just to have something negative to say. Do you know how much of a fool you really look like to others? I am SURE most of these post are from her nieces, nephews, sister in laws who seem to me are nothing but trouble making fools. Does the niece that has the aggravated harassment charges think doing this and keeping it going will make things easier for her? I don't think so. Anyone with a half a brain knows what this site is all about. Bashing and lies to disgrace someone.
Hello Again

Brooklyn, NY

#395 Apr 19, 2013
It is funny to see that this is still going on.
delusional

Rome, NY

#396 Apr 25, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
It is funny to see that this is still going on.
I'm glad you can still laugh again
Hello Again

Cortland, NY

#398 Apr 28, 2013
delusional wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you can still laugh again
Thank you. Someone does care about me.:)
Any news

Clinton, NY

#399 May 3, 2013
Wasn't Ann supposed to go to court today? Anyone know what happened?
info

Rome, NY

#400 May 3, 2013
The case was dismissed. I am happy for her I think the woman is going through enough from what I read and hear.
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#401 May 4, 2013
Good for Ann. Now what are her btchy nieces going to say? That sister in law of hers will have to find something else to btch about.
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#402 May 10, 2013
My spyware/virus scan keeps dinging when on that other page. Keep it up with the bullying and IP addresses CAN be traced so ppl can deny, deny, deny all they want that they said or didnt say something on the internet, but in reality, it can be traced. This isnt 1980, ppl!
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#403 May 10, 2013
You still seem to be under the impression that I am Ann,but whatever. I don't care if you trace my IP. Here is a little story for you...I know someone here in Rome who happens to be high society and knows people in high places. He had obvious slander written about him on here. He spoke with the DA who told him that there was NOTHING that could be done about it because it was freedom of speech. These were criminal accusations that were absolutely preposterous. So do you really think they are going to waste their time on stupid sht like this? I think not. Plus the definition of slander is false accusations made to damage someones reputation. Their reputation is ALREADY DAMAGED. hahahaaha
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#404 Jun 13, 2013
You obviously think I am someone else. I dont care who you are.. ann or not. Im just simply stating that if there is an ongoing case and someone wants back up to their claim, they will use this forum and can. Dont think you are all in the clear. There is a way to retract deleted posts and such. Grow up.
Hello Again

Cortland, NY

#405 Jun 13, 2013
Curious wrote:
You obviously think I am someone else. I dont care who you are.. ann or not. Im just simply stating that if there is an ongoing case and someone wants back up to their claim, they will use this forum and can. Dont think you are all in the clear. There is a way to retract deleted posts and such. Grow up.
Oh no! I am shting my pants from fear! lmfao
def lep

Rome, NY

#409 Jun 13, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! I am shting my pants from fear! lmfao
Very entertaining pea brain "Lucy"
Hello Again

Brooklyn, NY

#410 Jun 13, 2013
Oh did you change your name from krusty krab "Richard"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does your religion not make sense to u? 8 min The world watches 7
chris parker/donnie holmes = murderers 9 min broke lamez 7
triplets 42 min Lol 4
Gods Prophet Jesus 50 min Ahad 1 God 5
jethros choices 55 min Jethro 2
Caitlin white is guilty 1 hr LIFE 24
Tortoise for sale 1 hr stop breeding n s... 2
Another Incident at Lupia's 2 hr maaaaaaadddddd 19
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 7 hr enter username 128
Rome Dating