Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

There are 297 comments on the B104.7 story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft. In it, B104.7 reports that:

According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Unit, a Rome woman was arrested on March 5, 2013 for opening a National Grid Account using another individual's Social Security Number.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B104.7.

Lol

Oxford, MA

#360 Apr 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
does this gerard go by rod?
He sure does he is in jail more then he is out
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#361 Apr 11, 2013
So they had it backwards.. it was the aunt that DID deny saying anything on TOPIX. Dumbass is harsh. the names were backwards but information was correct, except the phone calls part. Aunt still make Topix threats that she denied.
Girl next door

Brooklyn, NY

#362 Apr 11, 2013
So I was reading this post and I have to say.. it makes NO SenSE at all as to why you ppl are fighting the way you are. This one accusing that one, that one accusing this one.. seriously?? How old are you ppl? Do what most ppl do and walk away from each other like most normal adults do and stop with all this retaliation BS.

Maybe I'm just to mature for this place. lol
Cortland, NY

#363 Apr 11, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
What is wrong is Sally trying to build a defense for why she broke the law and threatened her own aunt? It is called aggravated harassment and she did do it. She should have taken the plea deal. I think I want to go to court next time she is there. hahahahahhahahahaha
Finally caught up with huh?
West Hartford, CT

#364 Apr 11, 2013
Curious wrote:
So they had it backwards.. it was the aunt that DID deny saying anything on TOPIX. Dumbass is harsh. the names were backwards but information was correct, except the phone calls part. Aunt still make Topix threats that she denied.
Yuppers
Lol

Oxford, MA

#365 Apr 11, 2013
Curious wrote:
You people are really idiots that know nothing. The aunt posted under her own name unlike you pus sies. And hello again that was doing the threads said many times she wasnt the aunt.
yeahok

West Hartford, CT

#367 Apr 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>You people are really idiots that know nothing. The aunt posted under her own name unlike you pus sies. And hello again that was doing the threads said many times she wasnt the aunt.
All I have to say to that is karma baby! It will get u sooner or later
agreed

Camden, NY

#370 Apr 13, 2013
It is OBVIOUS that ANN instigated a fight to set Sally off. ANN is NOT so innocent, now, is she? Otherwise, there never would have been a threat to begin with! Grow the freak up!! ALL OF YOU INVOLVED.

I'd probably slap the shit out of you all if I knew you. LOL
what shaking head said

Rome, NY

#371 Apr 13, 2013
agreed wrote:
It is OBVIOUS that ANN instigated a fight to set Sally off. ANN is NOT so innocent, now, is she? Otherwise, there never would have been a threat to begin with! Grow the freak up!! ALL OF YOU INVOLVED.
I'd probably slap the shit out of you all if I knew you. LOL
Oh but it was okay for sally, sandy , sue and whomever else for months on end bash and talk shit about ann? From my view of following all this time after time. They starting all this thinking hello again was ann all them months and trashing ann for it . So in my opinion they started with ann and couldn't handle it when after months she finally came on under her own name and defended herself.
welcome

Camden, NY

#372 Apr 13, 2013
what shaking head said wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but it was okay for sally, sandy , sue and whomever else for months on end bash and talk shit about ann? From my view of following all this time after time. They starting all this thinking hello again was ann all them months and trashing ann for it . So in my opinion they started with ann and couldn't handle it when after months she finally came on under her own name and defended herself.
Get your self checked woulda
ocs

Schenectady, NY

#373 Apr 13, 2013
This went way out of control. Shameless.
Id say so

Clinton, NY

#374 Apr 13, 2013
ocs wrote:
This went way out of control. Shameless.
122 posts deleted so far. lol
Id say so

Clinton, NY

#375 Apr 13, 2013
Oh and lets not forget Sally probably doing a little jail time over it.
Cmon now

Brooklyn, NY

#377 Apr 13, 2013
She won't do jail time. Guarantee that. Maybe weekend jail time, especially if she's working and the only parent caring for her kids. Do you know how many ppl get DWI's and are released on their own recognince? Most never see a jail cell unless they have a continuing record of it. They pay for a lawyer, and then pay out the ass. They would rather put druggies and ppl that caused actual harm behind bars before they put someone making threats in jail. Jails are over crowded around here.
Cmon now

Brooklyn, NY

#378 Apr 13, 2013
She will probably get a harrassment charge and that would be the end of it. Sorry if you ppl were hoping she would end up in jail. Do something more productive with your lives instead of fueling all this negativity. You like to assume the worst outcome for her will happen. Sorry to burst your bubble. You are not the judge.
aware

Holden, MA

#379 Apr 14, 2013
Cmon now wrote:
She will probably get a harrassment charge and that would be the end of it. Sorry if you ppl were hoping she would end up in jail. Do something more productive with your lives instead of fueling all this negativity. You like to assume the worst outcome for her will happen. Sorry to burst your bubble. You are not the judge.
And agree
I dont know

Clinton, NY

#380 Apr 14, 2013
I seen a woman in the paper a couple weeks ago who got 15 days for just plain harassment. This was AGGRAVATED harassment.
what where when why

Clinton, NY

#382 Apr 17, 2013
Everyone is much too quiet. Come on peeps.
what where when why

Clinton, NY

#383 Apr 17, 2013
The thread about Sally's aggravated harassment charge will not work anymore. It is still there on page two. You can still read it and comment on it but it does not come to the top of the list. WHY?
nysp

Danielson, CT

#384 Apr 18, 2013
what where when why wrote:
The thread about Sally's aggravated harassment charge will not work anymore. It is still there on page two. You can still read it and comment on it but it does not come to the top of the list. WHY?
Must be topix caught on to the taunting, need I say anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Brown (Fusco) 1 hr Mr MAYOR 2
Professional Help 6 hr Jason 31
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 13 hr Will 883
Police Won't Give Me Restraining Order or Order... (Dec '11) 14 hr suzie q 9
Big Daddys on James St. (Sep '14) 20 hr Stale roll baby 47
Smokers lose to the dogs Sun Mary 12
Erie Canal Village - Makeover or Close It? Sun NotALocal 24
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE