Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

Mar 6, 2013 Full story: B104.7 297

According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Unit, a Rome woman was arrested on March 5, 2013 for opening a National Grid Account using another individual's Social Security Number.

Full Story
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
diane

Worcester, MA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Omg who is this?
Lindsey

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Ask the Wright Family there the ones that showed her how to do it they live on court St Rome red house
Hello Again

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Isn't this the same person,Ann Come Brown,that Sandy Zammiello was making posts about? Something about Sandy's mother,Sue Baker,allowing this relative to use her ss# for National Grid and not paying it. Too bad those posts were deleted. That would be proof that Sue allowed this. Therefor making it not a crime.
Hello Again

Syracuse, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2013
It doesn't take anything but a complaint to get the threads removed. Any complaint works. It takes a couple days usually. That Zammiello chick is good at getting them removed too. I don't know what threats she uses but they get removed almost immediately. She also gets people ban for talking about her. I think they are both scum and so is this Sue Baker. I think they probably pressed charges because they thought it was her harassing them on here. The funny part is that it was never her.
yepper

Syracuse, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Ann L Brown wrote:
WEll TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT! THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN IN "MY NAME MY ADDRESS" FOR YEARS! MY LAST FOUR OF MY SS # IS 2727 AND NIAGRA MOHAWK NOW NATIONAL GRID HAD IT AS 7272. ALL CHARGES ARE DISMISSED! I HAVE ALWAYS PAID MY BILL AND STILL PAY IT! SO BEFORE ALL YOU JUDGE MENTAL PEOPLE START POSTING UR SH_T U MIGHT WANT TO KNOW THE FACTS! WHEN I OPENED THE ACCOUNT I HAD TO FAX THEM A COPY OF MY DRIVERS LICENSE AND ALSO PROOF OF RESIDENCE BEFORE THEY EVEN TURNED IT ON!
FOR THOSE THAT LISTEN TO SANDY AND BELEIVE WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY THEN THEY HAVE A POBLEM THEMSELVES!
IT WAS NEVER ME WHO WROTE ANYTHING ON HERE ABOUT HER AND ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER! BUT KUDDOS OUT TO YOU HELLO AGAIN BECAUSE YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM THEN I DO AND I HAVE BEEN IN THEIR FAMILY OVER 20 YEARS. WHENEVER ANY OF YOU WANT TO STEP FROM BEHIND THE COMPUTER AND SAY THIS SHIT TO MY FACE I AM NOT HARD TO FIND. MY ADDRESS DON'T CHANGE. FEEL FROGGY THEN LEAP. DON'T HIDE UR NAME UNLESS UR A COWARD! KEEPING MY ID SAFE YOU DON'T KNOW SH_T. WHEN YOU FEEL UR BIG ENOUGH TO RUN UR TRAP TO MY FACE COME VISIT ME!! TILL THEN BE THE FK'N COWARD U ARE AND HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME!
they dont arrest people for nothing today!!!! somrthing is not right with you
jistolme

New York, NY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
funny she has known my SS# for many years and never touched it. I know as I am provided a credit report each year & nothing has ever showed up on it. Furthermore I know the bill was in her name, as I saw it. Last POLICE NEVER MAKE MISTAKES!! Haha, I will be the first to say YEAH RIGHT, I saw accused of something & had proof that they were wrong & even with the proof still had to fight them tooth and nail as they didn't want to admit they were wrong. Lets see what transpires before throwing around all the accusations. Unless you just feed on drama lol.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2013
jistolme wrote:
funny she has known my SS# for many years and never touched it. I know as I am provided a credit report each year & nothing has ever showed up on it. Furthermore I know the bill was in her name, as I saw it. Last POLICE NEVER MAKE MISTAKES!! Haha, I will be the first to say YEAH RIGHT, I saw accused of something & had proof that they were wrong & even with the proof still had to fight them tooth and nail as they didn't want to admit they were wrong. Lets see what transpires before throwing around all the accusations. Unless you just feed on drama lol.
TY jistolme... The bill is STILL in my name and is paid every month!
smellin fishy

Camden, NY

#21 Mar 9, 2013
Hmmm is all I can say
Anonymous

New York, NY

#24 Mar 9, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
I am sure Sandy and Sue have something to do with this. They are the lowest form of scum. Ann,I know you didn't write any of that stuff on here because it was me. I kept telling them that I was not you. Then they proceeded to share all of their family drama,which made me laugh out loud for real. They love drama and are not happy without it. You have to admit though that you were laughing too. Not at what they were saying about you but what I was saying about them. The fact that they still have no idea who I am is WAY too funny. Also in case you don't know "smellin fishy" is Sue. She comes up as Malone,NY.
I posted a few minutes ago in reply to this Hello Again but I am at a friends home and don't know what it posted under. I forgot to log in on my name.... YES u always made us laugh!! You really know them people! Kuddos to u!
Hello Again

Syracuse, NY

#25 Mar 9, 2013
I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to get Sue's cell #. Boy did that burn them up. They have never figured that one out either. If she was not such a complaining btch I never would have gotten her #. I even talked to her once but at the time I had no idea who was calling. lol And she had no idea who she was talking too. If I had known I would have told her to STFU.
smellin fishy

Camden, NY

#27 Mar 10, 2013
Ann L Brown wrote:
Sandy and all of them were accusing me of writing everything. My husband even told them it wasn't me. They called him and you a liar saying yes it was. Before Sandy worries about bashing someone else she might want to worry about the baby girl that someone just had. Rick cheated on her with this girl he works with. The girls husband for over 10 years couldn't get her pregnant. They even tried with Drs. Rick cheats on her with this girl she gets pregnant and now the couple has a new baby.

Even when they were saying all that crap about me I never even responded to any of it. But enough is enough with all their lies!
Do u realize how stupid u sound answering your own posts? Give it up and just be still. U are making a bigger fool out of yourself
Hello Again

Syracuse, NY

#28 Mar 10, 2013
Ann L Brown wrote:
Sandy and all of them were accusing me of writing everything. My husband even told them it wasn't me. They called him and you a liar saying yes it was. Before Sandy worries about bashing someone else she might want to worry about the baby girl that someone just had. Rick cheated on her with this girl he works with. The girls husband for over 10 years couldn't get her pregnant. They even tried with Drs. Rick cheats on her with this girl she gets pregnant and now the couple has a new baby.
Even when they were saying all that crap about me I never even responded to any of it. But enough is enough with all their lies!
That is funny. I started one about him sleeping with me just to get her goat. From that I learned that he works for Family Dollar. I still do not know if he works in the store or warehouse. The way to learn crap about people is to make up one lie and they just start blurting it all out. I can't really blame him for cheating on her. She is so fat and NEVER smiles. She always has the most miserable look on her face. Just like her mother. I feel bad that you got blamed but I have such a hatred for these people that I can not stop.
Hello Again

Syracuse, NY

#29 Mar 10, 2013
smellin fishy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u realize how stupid u sound answering your own posts? Give it up and just be still. U are making a bigger fool out of yourself
The fool is you for thinking that I had goon away. I may not be able to have an account on here now but I am far from gone. You will pay for all you have done to me. I will not hurt you physically because you are not worth it. But I will never stop harassing you. I will make your life miserable for the rest of your sad pathetic exsistance. I am not Ann and never even knew a thing about her until you put it all on here. Now I know she is some kind of relative and lives on S. James near the trailer park.
Hello Again

Syracuse, NY

#30 Mar 10, 2013
oops gone not goon. before you pick on my for the typo

Well I have to get to work.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Mar 10, 2013
you are the fool smellin fishy why not come out of hiding because you can't figure out who hello again is and it sure the fk isn't me!!
smellin fishy

Camden, NY

#32 Mar 10, 2013
LMAO!
Hello Again

Syracuse, NY

#33 Mar 10, 2013
I know who it is. hahahaha .
jistolme

New York, NY

#34 Mar 10, 2013
smellin fishy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to inform you but she was here with me when the other girl responded. so I would have to say to you. Do YOU know how stupid you look hahahahaha. Wow what a loser!!
jistolme

New York, NY

#35 Mar 10, 2013
smellin fishy...do you have to wonder why her husband cheated on her, with a handle like smellin fishy LMAO
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Mar 10, 2013
yes I was at ur house last night jistolme. They bash everyone else while one spouse is cheating, the other sits in prison. And they call me the fool??? And for all the threats they stated on the old post. That they had deleted about coming to my home and doing all that stuff to me. WELL NOT one ever showed up!!! So who is the coward hiding behind their fake names. Ur right hello again we know who they are though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender #2 6 min abrigado 2
Rome Cop Rape Charge 7 min Wrong Again 68
SEX OFFENDER of the day. 10 min abrigado 2
Yet another SEX OFFENDER. 10 min abrigado 2
sex offender 9/18 11 min abrigado 7
SEX OFFENDER-Rome 17 min abrigado 22
Kevin Shelanskey 43 min jeez 2
Biggest badasses in Rome 1 hr TonyD13440 72
Deer Hunters Are Stupid 2 hr Nattitude 54
•••