Posted in the Rome Forum

Carl

Hamilton, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Final at Whitesboro
ROME PRIDE

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Way to go RFA BLACK KNIGHTS! Great WIN!!!!
Kal

Hamilton, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2013
Rome Free Academy shocks Whitesboro with last minute touchdown win

Brad Dougherty took teammate Tyler Benedict's fumble recovery in for the winning touchdown with one minute left in the game to led Rome Free Academy back from a 14-0 deficit to a 15-14 non-league victory.

The winning touchdown, six yard run, was the second of the game for the Black Knights, who went winless last season.

The Warriors opened up a quick 14-0 first quarter lead, only to see RFA chip away in the second half as Dougherty scored on a 8-yard run.

http://highschoolsports.syracuse.com/news/art...
Roman Roman

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2013
I told you that they would start winning once Luigi Maleantonioette started to work behind the scenes. Good job Rome! More wins to come I'm sure.
Proud Roman

East Hartford, CT

#5 Sep 7, 2013
Great job team and coach.....keep it up!
Pappy

Hamilton, NY

#8 Sep 7, 2013
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
more than what your douchebag ass is doing. go suck a fat one loser.
YOU, and your attitude is a good reason why people fail
You must be a welfare parent uneducated as your grammatical and spelling errors dictate. The reason you failed is because your garbage inbred trash. I didn't fail but it sad to see idiots like you procreate. That is why RFAs test scores are so low. The football team has been bad for a few years and last year was the laughing stock of the area. If you are a parent than you must be one of those hamburger flipping fools or on SSI. If your a mother you are white trash with half breed black babies from some jiggy that only knows how to steal and sell dope.
Rome is not a great place but compared to Utica (where you posted it is Shangri La.
Craig

Hamilton, NY

#9 Sep 7, 2013
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
more than what your douchebag ass is doing. go suck a fat one loser.
YOU, and your attitude is a good reason why people fail
I agree with that old time poster your spelling and grammar errors show how much of a low life you are. Your Mother and Father should be charged with a crime for having a dumb dumb such as you. Your Mother and Father are failures and will burn in Hell for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No More woman working! 11 min debate 13
Football Game 21 min Yapping 27
are there illegals being schooled here ?????????? 1 hr Taxpayer 9
Penis look-a-like 1 hr Steve 4
Jesus of Nazareth monster that ate people 1 hr Trump Eats Babies 2
Back 9 1 hr Sysco 8
Claudia Tenney 2 hr Trumpster 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance