City hall girl where are you?

City hall girl where are you?

Posted in the Rome Forum

City hall guy

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Where are you City hall girl? Gag order?

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2013
City hall guy wrote:
Where are you City hall girl? Gag order?
She is probably under a desk gagging!
City hall girl

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
I'm watching the gravedigger and his whiners try to figure out how to pay the bills- its comical
City hall guy

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Glad you finally came to work today. I saw you walking up the stairs today in city hall. I have missed you, you haven't been there. Where have you been? Glad you are back so we can find out how our tax dollars are spent. You should focus on your work instead of posting on topix.
WMastr

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
She was on
City hall girl

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
I'm everywhere and I'm the very last person in city hall you'd suspect. But you are as dumb as the gravedigger and can't see any farther than the end of your own nose.
In the meantime I will continue to let the public know that city hall is in shambles and the leader is a lazy slob
City hall guy

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Don't be smug. I know who you are. It took some time but I figured you out. I'm everywhere and not dumb.
City hall guy

Tully, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
City hall girl, you are right, i really am stupid as the mayor. i have no idea who you are.
City hall guy

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
City hall guy wrote:
City hall girl, you are right, i really am stupid as the mayor. i have no idea who you are.
Why would you post as me? Easy to figure out with the location of the poster. You disappointed me.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 6, 2013
City hall guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you post as me? Easy to figure out with the location of the poster. You disappointed me.
I have people try to post as me every day. Congrats! You have your first fan!
City hall guy

Syracuse, NY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
i just love city hall gir. she is my hero because she nows mayor fusco is worthless
City hall girl

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
I have allegiance to no one in the building. The gravedigger waddles in once in awhile and is always pissy when he has to come in.
There is no one happy and no one cares at all anymore.
They are spying on everyone and whispers everywhere.
At least when Brown was mad it was fast and he moved on. This is like the holocaust all over again.
Adult World

Windsor, CT

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Fusco hides the red truck behind our building and spends the afternoon in a booth with a bag of jellybuns!
City hall guy

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 7, 2013
City hall girl wrote:
I have allegiance to no one in the building. The gravedigger waddles in once in awhile and is always pissy when he has to come in.
There is no one happy and no one cares at all anymore.
They are spying on everyone and whispers everywhere.
At least when Brown was mad it was fast and he moved on. This is like the holocaust all over again.
Your allegiance is to no one. Only your mirror, you have a Brown streak on your face. I didn't see you waddle in to work today, where were you? The spying and whispers are always there, it don't matter who is Mayor.
under big joes desk again

Hamilton, NY

#16 Feb 8, 2013
thats where she always is!!!....having sausage and meatballs again
City hall guy

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 9, 2013
I have her right where I want her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is billie ho go sucking off 1 min Saidy 4
What Happened to the Steven/Tabatha Thread? 12 min Kimmie t 12
A wish 14 min Jerry 11
Trumps comments 14 min Cherrio 7
Rome is a great city 16 min Cherrio 17
Assessors Office 17 min Here Is a FACT 2
Why so much make up 1 hr Facts 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance