lillian vedder
exbf

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2012
House is dirty. Doesn't take care of her kid and you can sleep with her on first night
Jennifer Taylor

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Wow you must have been turned down!! Lmao she is one of the best moms I know and you are the first person to run your mouth about her so you must have got told no!! Lmao loser. Find someone else to talk about
rotflmao

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Jen who are you to say she is one of the best mom's you know, when your hardly a mother yourself.
PPPSSssshhhh

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Jul 29, 2012
Jennifer Taylor wrote:
Wow you must have been turned down!! Lmao she is one of the best moms I know and you are the first person to run your mouth about her so you must have got told no!! Lmao loser. Find someone else to talk about
Your both a couple of hopieces who for some reason think your attractive and your really not
miriam

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 29, 2012
vetter is better
omg

Holland Patent, NY

#7 Aug 4, 2012
jen you have no idea what a good mom is...go take care of yours oh wait you dont have em hahahahahah to busy being a hoe blowing little boys in walmart parking lot
Smooth Gertrude

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
i heard she married an irish setter?
lol

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2012
Her pu**y u big and dirty would touch her from mile away
fired

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2012
She ugly and fat
lillian

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Aug 23, 2012
love how all you ppl make up fake names...... scared? if your gonna talk shit atleast let me know who u r... im 100 lbs and in a size 0 ( yea thats really fat )i have my my kid 24/7....i work full time. you really have nothing better to do than sit on here running your mouth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Ryan going to prison for giving inmates drugs? 2 hr Wow 9
The 2nd amendment needs to go! 3 hr Raged 108
Turning Stoned 4 hr El sedina 2
RFA Football 4 hr Fan 93
Heather graham dave beach 4 hr Pipes 10
Dissin donuts 4 hr Wow 6
Police on Elm Street (Apr '13) 5 hr Liberty Gardens 13
What offices got an FBI search in Rome today? 18 hr Your nosey 7

Rome Jobs

More from around the web