Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated May 18, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BENEFIT

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

there is going to be a benefit in jad's honor at franklyn field saturday june 5th. NO ALCOHOL.donations taken to help family members with burial cost.fliers are being posted around the city.
ROBA

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Jadreck RATTED on Devon Garry! He told what went down thats why they all got locked up! Screw the benefit! Send the money to DEVON GARRY! HE'S IN PRISON! STILL CAUSE OF JADRECK THE RAT!
kkk live on

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 11, 2010
 
and i didn't mean to put that 1 so dont get it mixed up with your "black talk"
coonsniper 69

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Didnt welefare pay for it ? no alcohol his friends wont even show
babygurl

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 11, 2010
 
Listen really u guys need to grow up.and yes ppl will be there for it.By the way my sis wont beable to she is protecting these scum bag ppl when they shouldnt be protected.jad is dead let him lay 2 rest.Ashley Aldrich wishs she could make it but she is in the army and they wont let her come home
yeah

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 11, 2010
 
babygurl wrote:
Listen really u guys need to grow up.and yes ppl will be there for it.By the way my sis wont beable to she is protecting these scum bag ppl when they shouldnt be protected.jad is dead let him lay 2 rest.Ashley Aldrich wishs she could make it but she is in the army and they wont let her come home
if she loved him like i do she'd go AWOL...
u silly crackheads

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

don't think you're gonna need crowd control for that fund raiser.
Hold U Down

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Every1 out there that wants to bad mouth Jad needs to stop.. Let the kid Rest In Peace.U guys got nothing better to do then talk shit about thekid.. Just remember he fear NO MAN in this world....! He was a great kid n didnt need this to happen.. Shit he fought the fucking retard n he got his ass kicked bye Jad.. he got shot for being him.. He went down with a fight like he would do for ne1 that fucked with his loved ones..! Forget gary he ant got shit to do with this web site.. Its about Jad Benefit not drama kings n queens..! People that say no1 will show up.. Be for real now u guys he was loved by many n many should of for his death..! R.I.P Jadreck Baker we love u n miss u..!
nicole-ashleys older sis

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 11, 2010
 
listen u bitch yeah.for 1 smart ppl that now about the army u wouldnt be on here write and maken it known u stupied ass bitch.awol they look for u and the 1st place they look is A ur hometown.god u r stupied and she has a family to take care of too bitch.she was friends wit jad so back the fuck off
lololololol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 11, 2010
 
We now about u stupied too ......lmao hahahahahahahahahahaha.thanks for the FYI....I won't be bringing my kids by there that day....omg !
nicole-ashleys older sis wrote:
listen u bitch yeah.for 1 smart ppl that now about the army u wouldnt be on here write and maken it known u stupied ass bitch.awol they look for u and the 1st place they look is A ur hometown.god u r stupied and she has a family to take care of too bitch.she was friends wit jad so back the fuck off
Nope

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

A benifit? For a convict? A theif? No you have benifit for good people. He led a life of crime and bad decisions. Sorry he was not a good person. Good people do not do what he did. He didn't make a few mistakes. He made alot by the look of his record. Rome is minus 1 criminal let's have a benifit for that.
golden oldies

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hold U Down wrote:
Every1 out there that wants to bad mouth Jad needs to stop.. Let the kid Rest In Peace.U guys got nothing better to do then talk shit about thekid.. Just remember he fear NO MAN in this world....! He was a great kid n didnt need this to happen.. Shit he fought the fucking retard n he got his ass kicked bye Jad.. he got shot for being him.. He went down with a fight like he would do for ne1 that fucked with his loved ones..! Forget gary he ant got shit to do with this web site.. Its about Jad Benefit not drama kings n queens..! People that say no1 will show up.. Be for real now u guys he was loved by many n many should of for his death..! R.I.P Jadreck Baker we love u n miss u..!
You should not have mentioned this here. The cops will now be there and collect all the guns and knives and drugs and oh yea, the dead scumbags so called friends that rob, sell drugs and cause us honest people to pay more taxes. More of this kind should get shot or killed in prison. You say give him a break. Did he give us a break by becoming a productive member of society? let me answer that.....NO he just caused problems trying to be a tough guy. How tough is he now. And from what I read in your post, you should get someone to read this to you, you ignorant asshole.
Pitbullman23

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

golden oldies wrote:
<quoted text>You should not have mentioned this here. The cops will now be there and collect all the guns and knives and drugs and oh yea, the dead scumbags so called friends that rob, sell drugs and cause us honest people to pay more taxes. More of this kind should get shot or killed in prison. You say give him a break. Did he give us a break by becoming a productive member of society? let me answer that.....NO he just caused problems trying to be a tough guy. How tough is he now. And from what I read in your post, you should get someone to read this to you, you ignorant asshole.
you talk alot of shit put your name out there tuff guy
Rev Al

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Pitbullman23 wrote:
<quoted text> you talk alot of shit put your name out there tuff guy
Whats your name douche bag
golden oldies

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 12, 2010
 
Pitbullman23 wrote:
<quoted text> you talk alot of shit put your name out there tuff guy
LIKE YOU DID
Sad

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 12, 2010
 
RIP kid.
yuck fou

Rouses Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 12, 2010
 
golden oldies wrote:
<quoted text>You should not have mentioned this here. The cops will now be there and collect all the guns and knives and drugs and oh yea, the dead scumbags so called friends that rob, sell drugs and cause us honest people to pay more taxes. More of this kind should get shot or killed in prison. You say give him a break. Did he give us a break by becoming a productive member of society? let me answer that.....NO he just caused problems trying to be a tough guy. How tough is he now. And from what I read in your post, you should get someone to read this to you, you ignorant asshole.
The cops want them all in one place,easier to round them up!!!!
rip jad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

ill be there for my baby.... people u dont faze us so keep it going if u may but we know the real JAD!
Hold U Down

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 17, 2010
 
golden oldies wrote:
<quoted text>You should not have mentioned this here. The cops will now be there and collect all the guns and knives and drugs and oh yea, the dead scumbags so called friends that rob, sell drugs and cause us honest people to pay more taxes. More of this kind should get shot or killed in prison. You say give him a break. Did he give us a break by becoming a productive member of society? let me answer that.....NO he just caused problems trying to be a tough guy. How tough is he now. And from what I read in your post, you should get someone to read this to you, you ignorant asshole.
U do talk a lot of shit.. y dont u put ur money where ur mouth issweetie.. trust me u dont no me to b honest with u.. Idk y ur guna run ur mouth when u didnt no the real JAD. All of u can talk shit about him,but in the end ur worthless n dont no shit..he was real n i can say what the fuck i want to say.. unlike u guys that sit on here all day n talk shit about some1 u didnt no while.. Im there for him n his family n always will m.. Hold That Down Aaight

GO FIND NEW FUCKING HOBBIE N NOT HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT JADRECK who cant defend him self..!
omg

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 17, 2010
 
ROBA wrote:
Jadreck RATTED on Devon Garry! He told what went down thats why they all got locked up! Screw the benefit! Send the money to DEVON GARRY! HE'S IN PRISON! STILL CAUSE OF JADRECK THE RAT!
well he dont need no money then...and jad is not y he is sitin in jail his screwed up choice and life style is y he is in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Historic house JAMES ST 3 min frankcor 32
Women who have babies that they can not care for 8 min Lola 9
"BIRDMAN" & "THUNDARR" & other Classic Cartoons... 38 min zzzzzzz 2
point rock road 45 min mizz piggy 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 50 min Adam Wolff 6,371
rfa basketball summer league 1 hr lol 42
Good Women 1 hr freebie the bean 8
todd baker fight 6 hr Jad 27
M DOMENICOS slaughter house plans 9 hr just 17
Raspberry's at Friendly's 15 hr TMT 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••