Reality Check

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2014
There is no such thing...
stingray

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2014
Yes there is. My mom and my wife. Great women!
Reality Check

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jul 28, 2014
stingray wrote:
Yes there is. My mom and my wife. Great women!
Everyone's mom and wife claim to be a "good woman." More than likely they are engaging in or entertaining the deviant thoughts which consume this society. Would you tell your son or wife about your deviant thoughts, affairs, etc.? No, unless you were confessing. Your mom and wife wouldn't tell you... You don't know their true thoughts. If you did you would be horrified and possibly suicidal.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2014
good women are nice to find
Loner

Rome, NY

#5 Jul 30, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's mom and wife claim to be a "good woman." More than likely they are engaging in or entertaining the deviant thoughts which consume this society. Would you tell your son or wife about your deviant thoughts, affairs, etc.? No, unless you were confessing. Your mom and wife wouldn't tell you... You don't know their true thoughts. If you did you would be horrified and possibly suicidal.
Someone is somewhat bitter and ALONE. Sucks to be you.
dude

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 30, 2014
Loner wrote:
<quoted text>Someone is somewhat bitter and ALONE. Sucks to be you.
Agreed.
howard

Watertown, NY

#7 Jul 30, 2014
From the neck down there all alike.
freebie the bean

Tully, NY

#8 Jul 31, 2014
If they got nice cans, they're okay in my book. Nothing beats a good rack.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#10 Jul 31, 2014
a freak
reality

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2014
Loner wrote:
<quoted text> Someone is somewhat bitter and ALONE. Sucks to be you.
They speak the truth! There is no such thing as a good woman. Especially in Rome. Women [email protected] around just for something to do.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#12 Aug 1, 2014
many sluts in rome the welfare type
Hmm

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2014
There are plenty of good women. The good women all get passed over for the easy women. Maybe open your eyes. And don't screw over the good women for the easy women.
boots n pants

Rome, NY

#14 Aug 1, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They speak the truth! There is no such thing as a good woman. Especially in Rome. Women [email protected] around just for something to do.
Men aren't exactly keeping it in their pants either. Especially in Rome. Everyone seems to be fcking each other in this city. And then they all come on to topix and piss n moan about it. Weirdos.
Just Looking

Oneida, NY

#16 Aug 2, 2014
Hmm wrote:
There are plenty of good women. The good women all get passed over for the easy women. Maybe open your eyes. And don't screw over the good women for the easy women.
I am a good woman, don't smoke, only drink wine occasionally - good job, work out at least 4 times a week, last 2 dental checkups were great. No tattoos, no kids. Oh, and a college degree, 2 vehicles that are paid for and I haven't had a date in 2 years. No decent men in Rome - so it works both ways. I really have learned to enjoy being single. It is better than settling.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#17 Aug 2, 2014
just must be very ugly
Just Looking

Oneida, NY

#18 Aug 3, 2014
Habanero Harv wrote:
just must be very ugly
No, but I am on the shy side and get overlooked . You write quite a bit on here; have no life?
Do you have a job? Hobbies? You seem to base your entire existence on this computer board which I find very sad.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#19 Aug 3, 2014
you are here b-tch!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Smith arrested again ! (Mar '14) 1 hr Citizen xyz 15
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 1 hr Forgive and forget 35
Richard Kirk 2 hr Lol 4
Catfishing spots 5 hr Crusaderer 21
Who is the best cop in Rome? (Nov '10) 10 hr Damn 99
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 10 hr Scabies queen haha 19
Michael Widrig Jr., 34, is 11 hr toof fairy 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance