truth

Rome, NY

#21 Jun 23, 2013
WHY dont they make a wondow and a slide like hess used to at night where you ask through a secure window what you need and they slide it through after they get the money? That would solve the problem, that place gets robbed 2-3 times a year
just my opinion

Smithfield, RI

#22 Jun 23, 2013
If the owner was smart and wants the store open 24hrs he'd think about bullet proof glass protecting his money and employees..that's what I would have done after the first couple of times I got robbed..
You got to be joking

Watertown, NY

#23 Jun 23, 2013
Hey, stop using my screen name buster!
disgusted

United States

#24 Jun 23, 2013
I knew someone would say it
What wrote:
Let me guess...the suspect is BLACK......
You got to be joking

Tully, NY

#25 Jun 23, 2013
It's always a good bet they will be BLACK!Hey, it's Rome NY!
saltynuts

Rome, NY

#26 Jun 23, 2013
black and on welfare
pops

United States

#27 Jun 23, 2013
they were white and on bikes each time kekis was robbed the suspect was white except for the one rican
joe

Rome, NY

#28 Jun 23, 2013
if they dont catch these kids i give up on rpd
God

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Jun 23, 2013
They should legalize heroin and have the option to give it to welfare recipients instead of money. Don't need money for drugs if you get your drugs for free.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jun 23, 2013
pops wrote:
they were white and on bikes each time kekis was robbed the suspect was white except for the one rican
You can't tell that to the redneck right-wing racist melonheads that make up most of Rome. To them, the problem is color and not poverty.
Paula

New York, NY

#31 Jun 23, 2013
joe wrote:
if they dont catch these kids i give up on rpd
I gave up on them , the county and state should take over.
Seriously

Danielson, CT

#33 Jun 23, 2013
I think we all know that neighborhood is the problem. You can go ten blocks in any direction that time of night and all you see is drug addicts and criminals. Maybe if politicians would stop worrying about lawsuits and allow the police to actually do their jobs they could clean up Rome. They have to walk on eggshells when dealing with everyday criminals because of the way policies are written now days. Don't blame the officers they are hindered by bad policy.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34 Jun 24, 2013
like me wrote:
close the store he has enough money why keep it open all night next someone will get killed
You are in a position to evaluate the state of his finances, and thus make such judgment?
Red Head

Fort Drum, NY

#35 Jun 24, 2013
Someone should tell the nasty looking red head in there to keep her pants pulled up. She's always wearing these skin tight crazy looking pants with her a** hanging out. You work in a gas station, not as a plumber.
LOL

Fort Drum, NY

#36 Jun 24, 2013
Maybe thats y it keeps getting robbed. They're looking for CRACK!!!! LMAO
Seriously

Danielson, CT

#38 Jun 24, 2013
I'm sure the thief only had seven bullets in his gun too. Wouldn't want to violate the NYSAFE act.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#39 Jul 4, 2013
Seriously wrote:
I'm sure the thief only had seven bullets in his gun too. Wouldn't want to violate the NYSAFE act.
Oh, yes! Thank goodness for that! All Hail King Kuomo!
Both

Watertown, NY

#40 Jul 4, 2013
Both crooks were caught. Saw it in last nites paper. Now shut up!
saltynuts

Rome, NY

#41 Jul 4, 2013
now put up concrete barriers
Wow

Rome, NY

#42 Feb 19, 2014
Fun am

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie Canal 8 hr BANANANANANA 3
Who is hiring? 8 hr working poor 10
Mountain bikes 12 hr roman 5
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) 12 hr apunglew 330
Trash Pick Up Sun just wondering 3
Professional Help Sun Jennifer 25
Smokers lose to the dogs Sat seeiteveryday 11
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE