Slash

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Kekis Mobile robbed again. Happened a little after 2 this morning.
reality

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Might as well get use to it... Heroin brings in some bad people and Kekis is in the middle of the hot zone. If we don't address this Heroin proble and put pressure on these dealers Rome will become an ugly place. Perhaps its time to get NYPD up here again to clean this place up while we still have a chance to cut off the supply... The Heroin Zombies will be walking around soon looking for their next hit... May God be with us.
Not fooled

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Too late....the heroin disease has taken over in Rome.....thanks RPD!
What

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Thanks rpd? Im sure rpd did not force anyone to use heroine. Place blame where it belongs, on the addict.
What

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Maybe if RPD did ther JOB there would NOT be all the killings/Roberies in ROME! Get RID of the prisionsQ!
change

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
Thanks rpd? Im sure rpd did not force anyone to use heroine. Place blame where it belongs, on the addict.
If a football team had this bad of a season, they would looking for a new coach. Time for a change. Sure they didnt force anyone to use drugs, but they obviously did not do enough to limit the availability. Thats their job. The rpd are hard working people. Maybe some better planning. Im not a cop, so i dont know, but surely it is their job to make sure these crimes happen as infrequently as possible.
lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

What wrote:
Maybe if RPD did ther JOB there would NOT be all the killings/Roberies in ROME! Get RID of the prisionsQ!
This dude blames the police dept....then says its the prison's...which is it? smh...and you know he is a clown, cause I've tried to explain to him at least 50 times, that its spelled PRISON!!! SMH
saltynuts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

is kekkis robbing himself?
What

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Its not the rpd its the people living here that buy and use drugs. That is why drugs are here. If idiots didnt buy, the dealers would be gone.
like me

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

close the store he has enough money why keep it open all night next someone will get killed
Rainbow Trout

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

saltynuts wrote:
is kekkis robbing himself?
Theeeez nuuuutz tuna helper.
close kekis

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

I forgot the legal name, but it's a problem in our community and should be closed,and not hiring PRIVATE security to protect not only the store but the customers, he can be sued. Owner's of any business including renting houses/apartments out MUST PRODUCE A SAFE ENVIROMENT!

P diddy, sean combs(that rapper) got sued couple years ago for not producing a safe environment for his restaurant in NY.
saltynuts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

kekis robbed to collect insurance ,my guess.
Wrong

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
Maybe if parents would act like parents and raise their children with respect we wouldn't have scumbags sniffing coke,robbing and being scumbags.That's right your to blame.#probablyacriminalcompla iningasusual
Yessir

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Wrong wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe if parents would act like parents and raise their children with respect we wouldn't have scumbags sniffing coke,robbing and being scumbags.That's right your to blame.#probablyacriminalcompla iningasusual
Agree
You got to be Joking

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

That's what happens when the cops spend all their time hiding behind Mohawk acres. Maybe they should park their fake car or bus in Kekis's parking lot. Better yet sit in the lot themselves. Got away on bicycles no less. Way to go RPD.
You got to be joking

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Sorry about my post. I am just a simple minded person and due to that fact i sometimes say stupid things. Please forgive me as i am an idiot. Sorry.
What

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Let me guess...the suspect is BLACK......
Let me guess

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

You got to be Joking wrote:
That's what happens when the cops spend all their time hiding behind Mohawk acres. Maybe they should park their fake car or bus in Kekis's parking lot. Better yet sit in the lot themselves. Got away on bicycles no less. Way to go RPD.
Arrested lately? Hope your house is next pos.
You got to be joking

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

You got to be joking wrote:
Sorry about my post. I am just a simple minded person and due to that fact i sometimes say stupid things. Please forgive me as i am an idiot. Sorry.
Yes you are a simple minded person. Try using your own screen name Mr RPD. What you can't handle the truth? Maybe if you guys tried actually looking for problems instead of driving around all day on your cell you might have a effect on the crime rate here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PATRICK RD verona 14 min who is mizz nosey 4
beat by the meat 27 min slaughterhouse sal 1
Planet Fitness or the YMCA Decision 1 hr Joe 3
Jk is coming back!!! 1 hr search 8
Who is Nick Bush? (Jun '12) 1 hr six foot 10
Joe Macris Crew of drug addicts getting welfare 1 hr roofless 2
Roanne Destito for mayor 1 hr hank brackett 8
drug dealers gotta go (Nov '12) 2 hr anderson 15
West thomas Tue NotALocal 16
•••