Rome woman charged in drug bust

Rome woman charged in drug bust

There are 25 comments on the www.uticaod.com story from Feb 4, 2010, titled Rome woman charged in drug bust. In it, www.uticaod.com reports that:

An 18-year-old Rome woman faces drug charges after authorities carried out a no-knock search warrant in the city Thursday. Naphelia Wade, was arrested and charged with felony third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.uticaod.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
john brown

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2010
stop snitching take this website off
cheeeeeeeeeeeeee zeeeeee

Mooers, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2010
another rat soon to be hollering peoples names on here!!! looks like she can suck the chrome off a tow hitch to me
Good

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2010
one down a few hundered more to go. rats are good as long as they are getting the drug dealers off the streets.
Mario

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 5, 2010
Judging by the comments of some people on here, they are afraid they will be next.
BUSTED

AOL

#5 Feb 6, 2010
THEY NEED TO BUST ALL THE SCUM THAT SELL DRUGS TO ARE KIDS.

“Stop Drinking the Kool-Aid!”

Since: Jan 10

Rome NY

#6 Feb 6, 2010
"Sell drugs to ARE kids"?

Wow, the literacy rate in Rome keeps tanking.
golden oldies

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 7, 2010
You make the assumption that everyone that responds on topix is college educated or was a good student in school when actually most are average people that when making the point get excited and make errors such as are/our. The point is get a life.

“Stop Drinking the Kool-Aid!”

Since: Jan 10

Rome NY

#9 Feb 7, 2010
golden oldies wrote:
You make the assumption that everyone that responds on topix is college educated or was a good student in school when actually most are average people that when making the point get excited and make errors such as are/our. The point is get a life.
Nice try at rationalizing illiteracy.
The point is "average" people make an occasional mistake.
They do not, however, demonstrate continued lack of knowledge of BASIC written English.

Love how these are the same people who often criticize immigrants and druggies for not being able to "speak the language" when, in reality, they are worse at it!

Used to be that the US took pride in learning and intelligence. How far we've fallen that now smart, articulate, learned people are the one's criticized.

And you wonder why the problems are increasing in depth and complexity. It's not conservative vs. liberal ... it's just plain old stupid.
Cornell

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2010
She must have just moved there from Cornhill.
gkz

Jamesville, NY

#11 Feb 8, 2010
Waste of taxpayer money at it's finest. We spend $11 billion a year putting money in the pockets DEA goons, while trumped up penalties and fees pay off judge pensions, and the tax payers pay the rest of the bill so these non-violent drug offenders can spend time in prison (about $20k-$60k per year per inmate, payed for by you, the taxpayer).

U.S Drug policy is an utter failure. Who benefits from our failed drug war? Criminals who make profit, and law enforcement employees who always have jobs. Who loses? The taxpayers, and the individuals who have their lives ruined over trumped up non-violent drug charges.

Prohibition advocates (namely conservatives) need to practice what they preach, and stop believing in a nanny police state. Drug abuse is a problem that should be addressed by families and individuals, not by a nanny state.
Long Time Utican

Manlius, NY

#12 Feb 8, 2010
gkz wrote:
Waste of taxpayer money at it's finest. We spend $11 billion a year putting money in the pockets DEA goons, while trumped up penalties and fees pay off judge pensions, and the tax payers pay the rest of the bill so these non-violent drug offenders can spend time in prison (about $20k-$60k per year per inmate, payed for by you, the taxpayer).
U.S Drug policy is an utter failure. Who benefits from our failed drug war? Criminals who make profit, and law enforcement employees who always have jobs. Who loses? The taxpayers, and the individuals who have their lives ruined over trumped up non-violent drug charges.
Prohibition advocates (namely conservatives) need to practice what they preach, and stop believing in a nanny police state. Drug abuse is a problem that should be addressed by families and individuals, not by a nanny state.
Call me "old fashion" but the root of all this drug addiction lies within the family unit.

Children need to be taught manners, respect, good values, and plenty of stability of love while they are young - either by BOTH parents or a Single Parent. As they grow, teach them how to handle stress WITHOUT the use of drugs, and teach them how to handle their "problems" without resorting to the use of drugs, which only creates more problems. By the time they reach their teenage years, they know that using drugs is NOT "cool".

It worked for me with all my children and now my grand-children. There isn't a drug program available that can replace these steps of bringing children up!
Ripple Effect

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2010
If it weren't for drugs being sold then our Drug Task Force team would be out of jobs. I understand its not okay to sell drugs but imagine how our economy would be without the ripple effect. It's going to happen regardless! There is no such thing as the perfect town or world. Matter is if you can't handle it move! Any strong minded person knows that drugs are terrible. To make the drugs go away the fiends have to leave first and by the looks of it they're the enforments for the drug task so I don't see them leaving. The fiends don't change the drug dealers do.
urfullofBS

Westernville, NY

#14 Feb 8, 2010
gkz wrote:
That is complete BS by you! The people caught with anything harder than weed should get LIFE in prison! LIFE! That will put an end to this crap. F them for bringing that garbage here!
gkz

Jamesville, NY

#16 Feb 8, 2010
urfullofBS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is complete BS by you! The people caught with anything harder than weed should get LIFE in prison! LIFE! That will put an end to this crap. F them for bringing that garbage here!
Lets put the people who sell cigarettes in prison for life too! Lets not forget that cigs kill 400,000 people annually. Nicotine is the real garbage, sir.
did you see her pic

Canton, NY

#17 Feb 12, 2010
Id hit that.
Jack ass

Syracuse, NY

#18 Feb 12, 2010
urfullofBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say Rockefeller? Get a clue! The real problem is drug use and abuse. If nobody is buying drugs nobody is selling drugs plain and simple! And another thing, stop with the "selling drugs to kids" comments! Nobody sells drugs to kids. When's the last time you heard of a kid getting busted for possesion? I rest my case.
TRUTH B TOLD

Syracuse, NY

#19 Feb 12, 2010
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeezeeeeee wrote:
another rat soon to be hollering peoples names on here!!! looks like she can suck the chrome off a tow hitch to me
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU SAY COULD GET YOU FOLLOWD HOME AND HURT,
..IM NOT SAYIN, I WOULD CAUSE HARM 2 SOME ONE,,,BUT IT EASY TO TALK THAT INTERNET CRAP,,,IM PRETTY SURE YOUR MOTHER,SISTER AND MOST LIKELY DAUGHTER, NOT ONLY COULD BUT MORE THEN LIKLEY, HAS ALREADY SUCKED A LITTLE CHROME THEMSELVES....SO SOME OF THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY ONLY SHOW HOW HOW STUPID.... THEY ARE ....LOL...LOL...LMAO...LOL.... ...LMAO.....
JDB

Ransomville, NY

#20 Feb 12, 2010
TRUTH B TOLD wrote:
<quoted text>
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU SAY COULD GET YOU FOLLOWD HOME AND HURT,
..IM NOT SAYIN, I WOULD CAUSE HARM 2 SOME ONE,,,BUT IT EASY TO TALK THAT INTERNET CRAP,,,IM PRETTY SURE YOUR MOTHER,SISTER AND MOST LIKELY DAUGHTER, NOT ONLY COULD BUT MORE THEN LIKLEY, HAS ALREADY SUCKED A LITTLE CHROME THEMSELVES....SO SOME OF THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY ONLY SHOW HOW HOW STUPID.... THEY ARE ....LOL...LOL...LMAO...LOL.... ...LMAO.....
As you would say, "SO SOME OF THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY ONLY SHOW HOW HOW STUPID.... THEY ARE" and you certainly are stupid. You should take your own advice you retard, that is if you can read.
blk man

Potsdam, NY

#21 Feb 13, 2010
just the name of that chick sounds scummy, marijuana is legal all over europe, canada, and asia, and those countries dont have any problems they can concentrate their police efforts on more important things such as domestic violence, or more violent crimes..as far as a gateway drug thats not true everyone knows alcohol is the real agteway drug, i never smoked a joint and had an urge to get an eight ball...
Doofus

New York, NY

#22 Feb 13, 2010
did you see her pic wrote:
Id hit that.
Yeah I want to be her babys daddy.
I wonder how much a month she gets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City hall tell who dont have enough too do 1 hr Nope 5
Tyler Sharron plus 2 more charged 1 hr NO BRAKES 6
No Balz topix posters 2 hr Loser 1
to scott crouse 3 hr roman 1
Dominick N. 4 hr redskin 14
Rome Ny Christianity 5 hr redbaron 3
Michael The kid cooker 6 hr LLL 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages