Rome Rag er I mean Sentinel

Posted in the Rome Forum

Sentinel Sucks

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 12, 2011
This paper is horrible! Always has been a rag! Totally biased.
Steve Waters

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Sentinel Sucks wrote:
Not true.

Go green!
Steve Waters
slanderer

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2011
STEVE YOU MAKE MONEY DRAGGING PEOPLES GOOD NAME THREW THE MUD!!

You and your family r discusting
Tweety

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2011
Tweety says nothing lines my cage like the Sentinel
disgusting

Watertown, NY

#5 Jan 12, 2011
DISGUSTING

I keep seeing it spelled like this "discusting", & I was thinking that couldn’t be right. So I decided to do a public service & provide the correct spelling heck I'll even add the definition!

DISGUSTING [dis-guhs-ting]
–adjective
causing disgust; offensive to the physical, moral, or aesthetic taste.

just dropped some knowledge right on top of ya
TriedTruth

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2011
slanderer wrote:
STEVE YOU MAKE MONEY DRAGGING PEOPLES GOOD NAME THREW THE MUD!!
You and your family r discusting

Maybe if people did not do things to harm their "good name" it would not have it's mud displayed for all to see. The presses job is to print the news and unfortunately a part of that news is to print the bad things people do.

Here's the simple solution, Don't commit the crime.
IBlamePalin

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 12, 2011
Sentinel Sucks wrote:
What happened to the other thread? Why was it removed? The Sentinel can say what it wants about everyone....but we can't voice our opinion about it? It seems to me like they can dish it out, but can't take it!
Still Here

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jan 13, 2011
IBlamePalin wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the other thread? Why was it removed? The Sentinel can say what it wants about everyone....but we can't voice our opinion about it? It seems to me like they can dish it out, but can't take it!

Do a search Dumb Dumb. The topics are still here. Your problem is obvious attention deficit because page 1 of these forums no longer contains stupid topix like the Rome Sentinel printing the bad things that happen in Rome and morons who have their names printed in those pages complaining because they can't accept that they alone are to blame for the Rome Daily Sentinel printing the truth about what they've done. And if you think about it, it's actually quite hilarious because not only do these people commit the offenses for which the Sentinel prints, they are too lazy to use the search button and immediately start to shift the blame.

But at least you provide us with humor.
Steve Waters

United States

#13 Jan 14, 2011
Still Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a search Dumb Dumb. The topics are still here. Your problem is obvious attention deficit because page 1 of these forums no longer contains stupid topix like the Rome Sentinel printing the bad things that happen in Rome and morons who have their names printed in those pages complaining because they can't accept that they alone are to blame for the Rome Daily Sentinel printing the truth about what they've done. And if you think about it, it's actually quite hilarious because not only do these people commit the offenses for which the Sentinel prints, they are too lazy to use the search button and immediately start to shift the blame.
But at least you provide us with humor.
Go green!

Steve (Waters)
haha

Methuen, MA

#14 Jan 14, 2011
disgusting wrote:
DISGUSTING
I keep seeing it spelled like this "discusting", & I was thinking that couldn’t be right. So I decided to do a public service & provide the correct spelling heck I'll even add the definition!
DISGUSTING [dis-guhs-ting]
–adjective
causing disgust; offensive to the physical, moral, or aesthetic taste.
just dropped some knowledge right on top of ya
Oh smart one,thank you for your knowledge.I bet you are DISGUSTING.
so true

Boston, MA

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Yep it is worth 75 cents a year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Carmichaels post??? 1 hr Lol 2
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 6 hr Bar hanger 50
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 9 hr John Morrison 877
NYS Child support thieves 10 hr ChevyMan 17
Why do liberals love spending other peoples money? (Aug '11) 11 hr YEA BABY 26
Cartridge World Company 12 hr On the carpet 4
Would you recommend Rome NY? 12 hr fed up 17
Rome's Next Mayor 23 hr Fact 85
More from around the web

Rome People Search