New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

curious

Ithaca, NY

#6089 Jul 5, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Greeings my lords,I am the mighty knight Last Templar.Could ye prechance tell me where I could find a damsel in distress to rescue or failing that,an infidel to smite.My steed is the trusty nagalot and my mighty sword is called Gandolf,we are on a quest to perform mighty deeds.I am also a wizard on 3 internet game sites,and a sorcerer on 4 others.My fame is renown and my honor is as pure as a prom queens.Then let us away,we have mighty deeds to perform,and haste must be made.Ta Ta for now.
I think thats the same idiot that was torturing utica ny topix for a few years. Never DID make much sense.
Mr T

New York, NY

#6093 Jul 5, 2012
obama will win over that idiot republican....hes a rich liar who is being backed by rich liars who are only for the rich liars....GO BAMA
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6094 Jul 5, 2012
As you can see i've changed my location by making it look like i'm in Massena.Where i really live sucks,nothing but lowfifes and ghetto trash here in Colts Neck.So i like to pretend that i live in a nice,clean,smalltown like Massena is.The people in Massena are a cut above the rest,plus they're very respectful of vets.Again,please send a donation to the re-elect Pres. Obama org.I've already sent what i could. Won't you help,too?I don't believe I have made any typos or spelling errors,because I never make mistakes,I am perfect.
Mr GoldBling

Stratford, CT

#6095 Jul 5, 2012
Mr T wrote:
obama will win over that idiot republican....hes a rich liar who is being backed by rich liars who are only for the rich liars....GO BAMA
Romney will win over that idiot democrat....he's a rich liar who is being backed by rich Hollywood hypocrites and other corrupt Chicago Machine supporters who are only for keeping the poor dependent upon welfare and other government programs paid for by the taxpayers....GO ROMNEY ...(and go Obama in January, right back to the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine).
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6096 Jul 5, 2012
Wrong Mr. Goldbling,President Obama will win very handily.Romney is nothing but a spoiled rich kid,who has never had to work a day in his life.Bain capital has taken over companies then looted the pension fund,laid off people,bled the company dry and then outsourced the remaining jobs.Romney is wrong for America,go Obama.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#6098 Jul 5, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Wrong Mr. Goldbling,President Obama will win very handily.Romney is nothing but a spoiled rich kid,who has never had to work a day in his life.Bain capital has taken over companies then looted the pension fund,laid off people,bled the company dry and then outsourced the remaining jobs.Romney is wrong for America,go Obama.
I actually hate people like you who can't functionally make their points without stealing identities and posting your hate-filled crap.

You are the classic mindless troll, but quite representative of the left in this country.
The Last Templar

Ithaca, NY

#6099 Jul 5, 2012
Who dares to knock on my castle gate when my flag the mighty Beauseant is flying aloft.Take care knaves,lest I unsheath my mighty sword Gandolf,and cleave away.Yea, I shall mount my trusty steed Nagalot and charge amongst thee like the mighty Templar Warrior that i be.Now leave my estate,get thee across my moat and never trouble Last Templar again.
ironic twist

Ithaca, NY

#6100 Jul 5, 2012
Now let me see if I have this straight.Only one side gets to take away anothers' post name,cast aspersions and trash vets.And acts surprised when someone metes out measure for measure.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#6101 Jul 5, 2012
ironic twist wrote:
Now let me see if I have this straight.Only one side gets to take away anothers' post name,cast aspersions and trash vets.And acts surprised when someone metes out measure for measure.
I have done none of those things, and yet you steal and post under my forum name, you POS.

But thanks for uncovering your REAL identity:

http://www.pigazette.com/Pigraphics/shades.jp...
MassenaFool

Stratford, CT

#6102 Jul 5, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Massena ObamaFAilure!
MassenaFool

Stratford, CT

#6103 Jul 5, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Who dares to knock on my castle gate when my flag the mighty Beauseant is flying aloft.Take care knaves,lest I unsheath my mighty sword Gandolf,and cleave away.Yea, I shall mount my trusty steed Nagalot and charge amongst thee like the mighty Templar Warrior that i be.Now leave my estate,get thee across my moat and never trouble Last Templar again.
Massenalowlife having a miniburger at White Castle...LOL...Massena ObamaFailure!
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6105 Jul 5, 2012
I have always found Massena to be a great place and the people are really nice and just all around good people.Not like the lowlifes we have in Colts Neck.Well gotta go now,there's a vet walking by and I have to go outside and see if he's trash or not.
MassenaFool

Stratford, CT

#6106 Jul 5, 2012
ironic twist wrote:
Yes, your side doesn't, because you're already taking all of our tax money. Massena ObamaFailure!
MassenaFool

Stratford, CT

#6107 Jul 5, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I have always found Massena to be a great place and the people are really nice and just all around good people.Not like the lowlifes we have in Colts Neck.Well gotta go now,there's a vet walking by and I have to go outside and see if he's trash or not.
There is no lowlife in Colts Neck, and Massena can't possibly have all nice, good people, because you are there. Massena ObamaFailure!
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#6108 Jul 5, 2012
Is that other fool from Colts Neck,still posting his rants.Anyone that's against Obama is a failure.
civilityisnice

Ithaca, NY

#6109 Jul 5, 2012
Being as topix is comprised mainly of cyber bullies and name calling idiots,this will be my last post.So go to it,liber,templar,phil,biden.Bu t I did however find out one thing,they can dish it out but can't take it.Because they think only they decide what's fair and some people don't play that way.Good day.
MassenaFool

Stratford, CT

#6110 Jul 5, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Is that other fool from Colts Neck,still posting his rants.Anyone that's against Obama is a failure.
LOL... Massena ObamaFailure at it's most outrageous! Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
MassenaFool

Stratford, CT

#6111 Jul 5, 2012
civilityisnice wrote:
Being as topix is comprised mainly of cyber bullies and name calling idiots,this will be my last post.So go to it,liber,templar,phil,biden.Bu t I did however find out one thing,they can dish it out but can't take it.Because they think only they decide what's fair and some people don't play that way.Good day.
Homey don't play that game! Pay your fair share of taxes! Vote against the Magic Wand that hasn't worked! See the USA in your Chevrolet! Massena ObamaFailure!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#6114 Jul 5, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I have had work in Massena a number of times in my career... and always shudder at the need to visit there. And I'm being kind.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#6115 Jul 5, 2012
civilityisnice wrote:
That's rich... that you would talk of civility. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The only one playing dirty here is you, and the rest of us just come right at you, straight up. You're attempts at being clever have failed miserably, which is the real reason you are threatening to leave.
As if anyone here cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slap on the wrist for RPD Baker (Oct '14) 1 hr You all are crazy 91
Rain rain rain 1 hr Musicman 7
Nikki Bennett 3 hr Poqwaslk 3
White water rafting 4 hr So ive heard 3
Homemade Icecream 6 hr Truck life 7
when does the rome city pools open up (Jun '12) 6 hr Evie 18
BREAKING NEWS: Home invasion under investigation 7 hr dontno 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance