First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tessa

Bronx, NY

#21 Oct 21, 2013
Just because one tennant is a scumbag doesn't mean all of them are. My step dad is one of the hardest workers around with a good business and a good name for himself. Everyone has bad apples in their family just because most are shit doesn't mean all are. Just because one black guy is a killer doesn't mean they all are.
The People

Watertown, NY

#22 Oct 22, 2013
Tessa wrote:
Just because one tennant is a scumbag doesn't mean all of them are. My step dad is one of the hardest workers around with a good business and a good name for himself. Everyone has bad apples in their family just because most are shit doesn't mean all are. Just because one black guy is a killer doesn't mean they all are.
This is very true!! If your step dad is who i think he is, he is a very hard working guy. He's done a few jobs at my house and we have always been happy with his work. But you know what they say! It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch, and Edjo has really been sh!t!ng on the Tenant name since he could talk! It's a shame that all the good people have to suffer from the actions of one!! They really should lock him up for some real time instead of 3 yrs. here and 6 yrs. there! Maybe then he'd learn something but then again this is Edjo were talking about!
2 CENTS

Rome, NY

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Can only hope a--holes like this break and enter the home of someone that's locked amd loaded so these dirtbags make it to judgement day early!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The city's dog pound 13 min your a local alright 6
why do dpw workers do nothing? 18 min state 7
Who are the deaf guys at the mill? 35 min old boyfreind 3
KATIE MACDANIELS and KEVIN SHELANSKEY 41 min Truth here 1
Mike Houghton 44 min Inquirer 1
How the religious Fanatics are Super Bastards? 47 min Lost interest 2
Walmart price Discrimination 53 min Still living 18
ledgens sports bar 4 hr Liberty Gardens R... 9
Biggest badasses in Rome 5 hr MISS LYNN 22
fire swavely again 15 hr RomanRoller 59