somebody

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Three men have been charged with a daylight burglary to a garage on Amherst Drive Tuesday evening after they were caught red-handed by one of the residents.

Shawn M. Tennant, 24, of 3537 Oswego Road, Edward J. Williamson, 38, and Seth R. Desjardins, 19, both of 2796 Poppleton Road, Durhamville, were all taken into custody after they tried to flee the residence, according to Detective Commander Timothy J. Bates. They were found in the garage by the female resident, who was home with her child at 7:46 p.m.

"When she entered the garage, she encountered two men inside the garage," Bates explained. The woman had simply wanted to get an item from the attached garage, and instead found two men inside with their arms full of her property, he stated.

"She yelled at the males, asked them what they were doing. They dropped some of the items and ran from the garage," Bates said.

The two men jumped into a pickup truck that had been parked down the street. Amherst Drive is located off Laurel Street. Bates said a third man was waiting behind wheel, and the three men took off in their truck.

The woman called 9-1-1 and was not only able to provide police with a description of the vehicle, but she’d also copied down the license plate. Bates said the trio were soon pulled over on Erie Boulevard West near Gifford Road.

Tennant, Williamson and Desjardins are all charged with one count of second-degree burglary, Bates said. They were held in lockup overnight to await arraignment this morning in City Court.

"We are investigating to see if they are involved in any other recent incidents," Bates said.
somebody

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

seths bail-15,500 shawns bail-15,000 and edjoe- no bail
Peabrain

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Was that their first burguarly
PPPSSssshhhh

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

And this ed-joe is one of clowns listed on the "toughest person in rome thread? PPPSssshhhhh guys a fagpiece thief. What a POS I would love to knock this fool around
No bail hahaha c-sucker sit and rot crackhead
Peabrain

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

PPPSSssshhhh wrote:
And this ed-joe is one of clowns listed on the "toughest person in rome thread? PPPSssshhhhh guys a fagpiece thief. What a POS I would love to knock this fool around
No bail hahaha c-sucker sit and rot crackhead
How long did they get jail-time for?
over the years

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Living in this neighborhood i and many of my neighbors had things stolen(reported or not).what ever happened to the guy that was burgelizing peoples house on bradford drive.
carol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

bastards! she should have shot all 3!
rome and proud

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

seth and shawn are out on bail but edjoe still sits in OCJ no bail
Repeater

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

He has 2 pror Felony Convictions, pretty much standard no bail when arrested for another Felony after convictedof 2. He will probably get 5 years or so give or take.
carol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

they need to throw away the jail key
toughestLMFAO

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Edward J Williamson is a douche uses weapons every time he fights.
carol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

electric chair!
Come on

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Electric Chair for Burglary? Suxh a wonderful world we live. We ALL have a past, and we ALl have things we have done that we are not proud of. Why to we insist on Judging others and trying to play GOD? This is one of the any thing wrong with this world. If we focus on ourselves and our own problems and not try and belittle on talk about others, our lives would be much better. Who the heck am I to pass Judgmet on another man? Am I perfect? NO! We should all try and hlp one another, not hurt each other with words and actions. Of course this will fall on deaf ears with most, but forgiveness and conpassion is the path to true happiness!
carol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

they will never change! fry them!
rome

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

edjoe needs to rot in there he gives nothing to society but disease and in breed puppies
Yankee

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Come on wrote:
Electric Chair for Burglary? Suxh a wonderful world we live. We ALL have a past, and we ALl have things we have done that we are not proud of. Why to we insist on Judging others and trying to play GOD? This is one of the any thing wrong with this world. If we focus on ourselves and our own problems and not try and belittle on talk about others, our lives would be much better. Who the heck am I to pass Judgmet on another man? Am I perfect? NO! We should all try and hlp one another, not hurt each other with words and actions. Of course this will fall on deaf ears with most, but forgiveness and conpassion is the path to true happiness!
Oh, that's just precious: the whiny "Nobody's Perfect!" response.
carol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

FRY
Carl Vincent

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

My pappy woulda shot 'em all so they couldn't do it again.
Whats New

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

somebody wrote:
Three men have been charged with a daylight burglary to a garage on Amherst Drive Tuesday evening after they were caught red-handed by one of the residents.
Shawn M. Tennant, 24, of 3537 Oswego Road, Edward J. Williamson, 38, and Seth R. Desjardins, 19, both of 2796 Poppleton Road, Durhamville, were all taken into custody after they tried to flee the residence, according to Detective Commander Timothy J. Bates. They were found in the garage by the female resident, who was home with her child at 7:46 p.m.
"When she entered the garage, she encountered two men inside the garage," Bates explained. The woman had simply wanted to get an item from the attached garage, and instead found two men inside with their arms full of her property, he stated.
"She yelled at the males, asked them what they were doing. They dropped some of the items and ran from the garage," Bates said.
The two men jumped into a pickup truck that had been parked down the street. Amherst Drive is located off Laurel Street. Bates said a third man was waiting behind wheel, and the three men took off in their truck.
The woman called 9-1-1 and was not only able to provide police with a description of the vehicle, but she’d also copied down the license plate. Bates said the trio were soon pulled over on Erie Boulevard West near Gifford Road.
Tennant, Williamson and Desjardins are all charged with one count of second-degree burglary, Bates said. They were held in lockup overnight to await arraignment this morning in City Court.
"We are investigating to see if they are involved in any other recent incidents," Bates said.
Tennant and Desjardins, scumbag familys, produce scumbag spawn.
scums

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

There is that TENNANT name again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
fred macri truth is (Mar '13) 4 min idiots 37
Andrew Rudd's girlfriend (Feb '12) 21 min Kyle 5
Tim Smith arrested again ! 30 min an x 10
Henry and Tanya Fox 1 hr LMFAO 4
I am in love with my "aunt" (Jul '11) 2 hr my aunt 23
The Katie vs. Katie Thread: WhatTheFuckHappened? 3 hr Bail Money 63
mountain view oswego and pensacola 3 hr THE REAL ERICA C 14
Cut Teachers in Rome? 6 hr Bob the squirrel 77
Jeff Simons 13 hr Haselton Field 15