First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Damn Dirty Ape

Cantonment, FL

#42 Nov 11, 2013
"All I can say is wait and see!"

Obviously not.

As much as you've been here, jabbering & runnin' yer yap...
Danni wrote:
I can tell you that the charges all are very real! I was there when they were filed by my friend and 2 other people. Sorry if you don't see through his lies and Cons but 2 investigators from 2 different areas can't misinform or sign paperwork that states he will be charged! All I can say is wait and see!
Typical little "told you so" beeyotch human refuse.

You people deserve each other.
Know Tim

United States

#43 Nov 15, 2013
Tim has a serious drug problem. He is an addict. I wish the best for him in his recovery, but he has been down this road many times...as most addicts have. He will be ok for awhile, apologize to all he has stolen and lied to, and get sympathy from anyone that will give it. I have seen it from him many times. I hope this time is different, however it probably won't be. He will steal from anyone..his own family and will lie or do whatever it takes to get the next high. I am not aware of him getting in trouble when he lived in Colorado, but it wouldn't surprise me. Here in Utica/Rome area he has had many arrests and complaints. I really hope this time is different.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44 Nov 15, 2013
Know Tim wrote:
Tim has a serious drug problem. He is an addict. I wish the best for him in his recovery, but he has been down this road many times...as most addicts have. He will be ok for awhile, apologize to all he has stolen and lied to, and get sympathy from anyone that will give it. I have seen it from him many times. I hope this time is different, however it probably won't be. He will steal from anyone..his own family and will lie or do whatever it takes to get the next high. I am not aware of him getting in trouble when he lived in Colorado, but it wouldn't surprise me. Here in Utica/Rome area he has had many arrests and complaints. I really hope this time is different.
That's him in a nutshell. If he had any true remorse for what has done and admits honestly what he has become he could recover. But from the way it appears chances are slim.
Tim

Boston, MA

#45 Nov 15, 2013
I've been following these post's since they started. I honestly can't blame people for saying what they've said. I've been struggling with addiction off and on for a long time. When I'm sober I am a good person. But when I'm using I am a horrible demon. I won't sit here and try to defend myself. I am truly sorry for hurting the people I have hurt. I haven't used since October 16th. I am trying extremely hard to get better. I will be paying back what ever debts I have occurred as soon as I am able to. Again I apologize sincerely to those I've hurt over and over again. The people who truly know me,know that I have the potential to be a good man. I will recover and make amends.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#46 Nov 15, 2013
Put the cotton in your mouth and open your ears. You know the way it's done. Walk the walk and you can recover. We don't need your apologies, take action . We have no resentments .
Remember God as you understand him.

Know Tim

Liverpool, NY

#47 Nov 15, 2013
I wish you the best Tim. Don't let this addiction rule you...you are a good person. Be stronger than it is. I know that is so hard to do, but don't let the rest of your life be this horrible battle of ups and downs.
Tim

Framingham, MA

#48 Nov 16, 2013
I do have to defend myself to the fact that I did NOT go to the Maxwell house Halloween party and ask anyone for money. I went with my neighbor, got a plate of food,talked to my old counselor, my friend Chris and Fawn. Then left with my neighbor. I was there for about 45 minutes. Further more I have no shoplifting charges. I feel its ok to be mad about things that I've done and people I've hurt.But to purposely make up malicious lies about me to make me look worse is just as bad as the things of done. There is no such records of me being a so called level 5. Completely made up. I'm NOT wanted in 5 areas. I NEVER had any charges in Colorado. And the ONLY charge I had in North Carolina was I driving charge. Yes I am dealing with a trespassing charge in new Hartford. Yes I did get a scheme to defraud charge a year ago in Floyd. Yes I had a possession charge years ago. I try everyday to get to meetings and I am working very hard to fi d a legal non manipulating way to pay back the debts I've occurred with the people I've hurt. I will clean up my side of the street,get right with god, and hopefully stay right with god. I thank the people who are seeing past the inflated posts about me.
Joanne

Ithaca, NY

#49 Nov 16, 2013
Tim wrote:
I do have to defend myself to the fact that I did NOT go to the Maxwell house Halloween party and ask anyone for money. I went with my neighbor, got a plate of food,talked to my old counselor, my friend Chris and Fawn. Then left with my neighbor. I was there for about 45 minutes. Further more I have no shoplifting charges. I feel its ok to be mad about things that I've done and people I've hurt.But to purposely make up malicious lies about me to make me look worse is just as bad as the things of done. There is no such records of me being a so called level 5. Completely made up. I'm NOT wanted in 5 areas. I NEVER had any charges in Colorado. And the ONLY charge I had in North Carolina was I driving charge. Yes I am dealing with a trespassing charge in new Hartford. Yes I did get a scheme to defraud charge a year ago in Floyd. Yes I had a possession charge years ago. I try everyday to get to meetings and I am working very hard to fi d a legal non manipulating way to pay back the debts I've occurred with the people I've hurt. I will clean up my side of the street,get right with god, and hopefully stay right with god. I thank the people who are seeing past the inflated posts about me.
Tim get off topix and shut your mouth. Real humility isn't talked about. You have no clue yet . Shut and listen , you have nothing you can defend yourself for period ! You talk to much.
Danni

Rome, NY

#50 Nov 17, 2013
Tim wrote:
Just because you have not been picked up for those charges yet doesn't mean that they are not real. I know for a fact you have many charges I went with the girl you screwed over by stealing and using her credit card. There are consequence's for your actions you just happen to do this to the wrong person. Someone who doesn't want to hear your bullshit and lies. You will never pay her or any of the other you have taken from. As for the malicious things and making you seem worse...you do this all by yourself. I heard the voicemail that you left her stating how she was making it hard for you to live....don't you mean hard for you to steal and victimize someone else! I didn't like you when I meant you... Your the worst type of person to steal money from her knowing what was going on in her life. She won't see a dime and you don't have the BALLS to admit to her that you did it...Blame it on the drugs or your medical bullshit always an excuse and all she asked was for you to be HONEST and say yes I did that and I'm sorry. YOU couldn't even do that...accused her of trying to do something to land you back in jail.. YOUR NOT SORRY you are worried!! Loser whether you are on drugs or off you still lie and con people!! She is a good person and you took full advantage of her, your girlfriend and your last sponsor.
Tim-MAY the Wonder Geek

Cantonment, FL

#51 Nov 17, 2013
Tim-MAY!
Tim wrote:
#t=0
Tim-MAY the Wonder Geek

Cantonment, FL

#52 Nov 17, 2013
BEEyotch.
Danni wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you have not been picked up for those charges yet doesn't mean ...do this to the wrong person. Someone who RANT RAVE PISS MOANdoesn't want to hear your bullshit and lies. You will never ... do this all by yourself. I heard the voicemail that you left her stating how she was BITCHYADAYADAYADA making it hard .. like you when I meant you... Your the worst ... BALLS to admit to her that you did it...WHINECRYPISSYMISSYBlame it ... an excuse and all she asked was for you to be HONEST and say yes I did that ...ISUCKDEADDONKEYSWAAAHHHH trying to do something to land you back in jail.. YOUR NOT SORRY ... whether you are on drugs PMS!PMS!PMS!or off you still ... a good person and you took ... your girlfriend ..sponsor.
Tim-MAY the Wonder Geek

Cantonment, FL

#53 Nov 17, 2013
Bite a fart, slutbag.
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>Tim get off topix and shut your mouth. Real humility isn't talked about. You have no clue yet . Shut and listen , you have nothing you can defend yourself for period ! You talk to much.
haaa
Joanne

Ithaca, NY

#54 Nov 17, 2013
Tim-MAY the Wonder Geek wrote:
Bite a fart, slutbag.<quoted text>haaa
Truth hurts huh wonder boy.
Poor Little Timmy

Herkimer, NY

#55 Nov 18, 2013
Once a bum always a bum. You do-gooders say a prayer for him. While you're at it give him some financial help and invite him to your house for dinner. Tell me what your missing when he leaves.
Joanne

Ithaca, NY

#56 Nov 18, 2013
Howdy Doody look alike !! Really.
Another AA member

Syracuse, NY

#57 Nov 27, 2013
He "borrowed" money from me too. Never saw it again. Boy does he tell a good story. Sick kid, everything is everyone else's fault. Blah blah. Scum.
Danni

Rome, NY

#58 Jan 4, 2014
Does not surprise me at all. It's all going to catch up to him!
an x

Ardsley, NY

#59 Feb 5, 2014
Danni wrote:
Well he took my girl for 800.00 and she found out about 8 other people from Oneida, Rome, New Hartford< Auburn and Canastota. He is a low life and I hope he gets his. She found out a lot while he sat in jail but now he is out and is trying to give her and others a line of shit. How sorry he is and wants to be friends. Problem is he was told to not contact her by a cop and he seems to think he is untouchable and can lie his way back in. Well not her and not with her friends and family around! I hope he goes away for a long time...
tim is like a diseased leach! We have been broke up for a few years now , have had zero contact w him an he has been to my friends house asking for money. He knows no shame! An he does have 2 kids . He is very bad news ... STAY AWAY
Danni

Rome, NY

#60 Apr 5, 2014
Timothy Smith is in jail for Trespassing charge from last year. He also was charged with taking 200 for work and never did. Scheme to Defraud. He also has a Felony Charge for stealing and using a credit card. He had to plead in Utica Court March 27th. He was using drugs the entire time. So those of you who defended him...how's that working out for you? Truth always comes out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Benjamin 18 min Yes 1
RT69 Annsville 26 min astro boy 4
Chris 1 hr Chris 1
What offices got an FBI search in Rome today? 1 hr RomeNYscum 10
Rome police or fire 1 hr One more thing 7
Turning Stone Promotions 2 hr Point place 22
Turning Stoned 3 hr Aunt Carmen 9

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance