First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Danni

New York, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2013
Who is this guy? Someone I know happens to like him and I just saw he was arrested for fraud. Help me out here before she really gets involved with him.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Danni wrote:
Who is this guy? Someone I know happens to like him and I just saw he was arrested for fraud. Help me out here before she really gets involved with him.
Tell her to stay away he has two kids by different women that he doesn't take care. He is also a liar and a drug addict.
huntz hall

Durhamville, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2013
He is a retired running back from the Washington Redskins from the 1980s. He ran for 204 yards in SB XXII.
Bubba

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2013
The only thing this tim ran from was the cops and child support
Danni

New York, NY

#5 Oct 18, 2013
He stole money from 3 different women and is sitting in jail now. I heard he only had 1 kid. The bike he has isn't his and never held a job so why don't they do something with this scum bag??
In the know

Springfield, MA

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Tim Smith from Utica? Nothing but trouble. Has one child that I know of and a serious drug issue. Will lie and steal with no regard to who he hurts.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 24, 2013
He is in Madison Co. jail for fraud and he has two kids he pays nothing for, he had a kid with a girl from Oneida.
In the know

East Granby, CT

#8 Oct 24, 2013
Is he the one from Utica or are there 2 upstanding citizens named Tim Smith?
Know him unfortunately

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 28, 2013
He signed his rights off to the second kid so he didn't have to pay child support and pays nothing for the first anyway. He is a leach, druggie, and a user who will lie and feed off of people's sympathies to leach money from them. He is never to be trusted. Any woman that comes in contact with him should run the other way and just assume that whatever he says is always a lie. Yes, he is originally from Utica and if you look up Oneida county jail, I think his mug shot is on there or the state police website. He currently resides in Oneida but who knows where next after he gets out of jail.
Danni

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Well he took my girl for 800.00 and she found out about 8 other people from Oneida, Rome, New Hartford< Auburn and Canastota. He is a low life and I hope he gets his. She found out a lot while he sat in jail but now he is out and is trying to give her and others a line of shit. How sorry he is and wants to be friends. Problem is he was told to not contact her by a cop and he seems to think he is untouchable and can lie his way back in. Well not her and not with her friends and family around! I hope he goes away for a long time...
Danni

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Oct 29, 2013
Know him unfortunately wrote:
He signed his rights off to the second kid so he didn't have to pay child support and pays nothing for the first anyway. He is a leach, druggie, and a user who will lie and feed off of people's sympathies to leach money from them. He is never to be trusted. Any woman that comes in contact with him should run the other way and just assume that whatever he says is always a lie. Yes, he is originally from Utica and if you look up Oneida county jail, I think his mug shot is on there or the state police website. He currently resides in Oneida but who knows where next after he gets out of jail.
He got out of Jail today from what my friend told me. He is pissed that I am posting about him. He thinks it's her but either way people have a right to know he took money from 8 other people. She never knew about the 2 kids just 1. She didn't know him that well. He is also known for hitting or putting bruises on women too. He needs to stay in jail and from what I was told he has a court date coming up in New Hartford for something. Nothing but a LOSER!
Rev Al

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Oct 31, 2013
Watch out they let him out of jail. He is ready for more victims.
Know him unfortunately

Utica, NY

#13 Oct 31, 2013
Danni

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 31, 2013
I was told he did 20 days for something got out 2 days ago. Before he went in he stole property and money from 8 maybe more people. He as been calling my friend and has told to stay away but he refuses too. What is funny is he had Oneida Cops call her and try and say she was going to be arrested for having his wallet which he gave her. Larceny is when you steal something not when it is given to you. I'm thinking he's a Narc for the cops, why else would you go after the victim. I told her to go straight to the news media and inform them.
Danni

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Oct 31, 2013
Oh she also said he has a court date coming up in New Hartford for getting caught in someone's house He also has a record in NC, SC and Co. He is mad and trying to tell people that she is starting trouble even left her a message that she was causing trouble for him...her response...Good you pissed off and stole for the wrong person! You go girl!!
Guess Who

Cantonment, FL

#16 Oct 31, 2013
He's your real Daddy.
Danni wrote:
NOW how do you feel?
Danni

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Oct 31, 2013
You must be someone in his family who is upset with that fact they are going after him and I am posting on the internet. People have a right to know what he is and what he does. Sorry if this bothers you but his actions should bother you more.
Guess Who

Cantonment, FL

#18 Oct 31, 2013
*BZZZZzzzzzzT!*
(buzzer sounds)

Wrong!! Like to try again?
Danni wrote:
You must be someone in his family who is upset with that fact they are going after him and I am posting on the internet. People have a right to know what he is and what he does. Sorry if this bothers you but his actions should bother you more.
Tim-MAY!!
Know him unfortunately

Utica, NY

#19 Nov 1, 2013
Danni wrote:
It's the idiot himself posting. Notice the lack of intellect. I don't know why he is mad, you haven't said anything false on here. Good for your friend for not falling back into his lies. He is just going to try to convince her to not press charges by telling her more lies. Tell her to keep any charge against him and don't drop any. As far as the police asking for his wallet, he will go to any length to intimidate her. She hands over his wallet and he has no more leverage. End of story.
You Don_t Know Jack

Cantonment, FL

#20 Nov 1, 2013
Why would I waste SMART remarks on you tools?

If you turds keep posting this kind of crap, I will have ZERO pity, respect, or empathy (look it up) for you so-called "victims".
Know him unfortunately wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the idiot himself posting. Notice the lack of intellect. I don't know why he is mad, you haven't said anything false on here. Good for your friend for not falling back into his lies. He is just going to try to convince her to not press charges by telling her more lies. Tell her to keep any charge against him and don't drop any. As far as the police asking for his wallet, he will go to any length to intimidate her. She hands over his wallet and he has no more leverage. End of story.
Tim-MAY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica bernier 6 min yoman 1
Not Illegal To Have Ball In Hitch When Not Towing (Dec '10) 27 min Clarance 15
Biggest badasses in Rome 1 hr mama june 77
RFA football is a joke.. 1 hr Futureadults 23
Diane kelly (Feb '10) 1 hr roman 62
family court lawyer 1 hr Native Roman 2
No raises for Town of Lee water workers 1 hr Lee Taxpayer 4
Rome Cop Rape Charge 2 hr Maybe 78
Deer Hunters Are Stupid 4 hr Princess Sanctimo... 57
•••