Man injured in motorcycle crash

Nov 2, 2012 Full story: Your News Now 22

A Blossvale man was injured following a crash involving a motorcycle and van. It happened around 5 p.m. Friday on Rome-New London Road in the City of Rome.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Darkman

Watertown, NY

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Isn't he also a member of the Highwaymen??
the joker

Little Falls, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Nope
Irrelevant

Oneida, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Darkman wrote:
What are you writing a life story on them? Does it matter?
biker

Rome, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
suck
witness

Camden, NY

#5 Nov 7, 2012
he shouldnt have been speeding or passing cars in a no passing zone. this kid put his life and others lives at risk driving eratically. then he couldn't even keep his bike in his own lane. I WATCHED him hit that van.
karen

Bronx, NY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Darkman wrote:
He's a prospect. Wannabe
Sarah

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
karen wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a prospect. Wannabe
Watch how you speak b!tch!
idiot

Scarborough, ME

#9 Nov 12, 2012
witness wrote:
he shouldnt have been speeding or passing cars in a no passing zone. this kid put his life and others lives at risk driving eratically. then he couldn't even keep his bike in his own lane. I WATCHED him hit that van.
You are an idiot... that's not what happened... you must have watched the whole thing in braille bc you are obviously blind
PPPSSssshhhh

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch how you speak b!tch!
Why what are you gona do about it skankpiece? BTW hows frankie fagpiece doing? La la la give him my regards
PPPSSssshhhh

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Darkman wrote:
Hmmm their starting to drop like flies huh
yess

East Granby, CT

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Hope he dies today
Real

Syracuse, NY

#13 Nov 13, 2012
F..k him
karen

Cortland, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Darkman wrote:
Yes he is
you must b the idiot

Camden, NY

#15 Nov 17, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot... that's not what happened... you must have watched the whole thing in braille bc you are obviously blind
were u there when it happened. Funny bcuz i dont think u were. He was driving way tooo fast. And he was passing cars. Just so u know.
idiot

Scarborough, ME

#16 Nov 18, 2012
you must b the idiot wrote:
<quoted text> were u there when it happened. Funny bcuz i dont think u were. He was driving way tooo fast. And he was passing cars. Just so u know.
Do you know that I was not there? I will answer that for you - NO you do not know that. What is funny is when you have the story from people involved and they have a different story than what you are putting out there, I am 100% sure that the people in the accident where there and would know wat happened.
karen

Cortland, NY

#17 Nov 20, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know that I was not there? I will answer that for you - NO you do not know that. What is funny is when you have the story from people involved and they have a different story than what you are putting out there, I am 100% sure that the people in the accident where there and would know wat happened.
Right . I'm sure the HWM don't lie. Effin idiot.....
idiot

Scarborough, ME

#18 Nov 21, 2012
karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Right . I'm sure the HWM don't lie. Effin idiot.....
I'm sorry Karen but where does it say that I spoke to a "HWM" about the accident? That's right it DOES NOT say that. When there is an accident there are usually but not always two people involved, did you ever think that I had the story from the OTHER driver. No apparently not. Not sure why you are such a hater on them guys, but maybe you should educate yourself. Until you do that keep your simple minded commments to your effin self.
the other driver

Camden, NY

#19 Nov 24, 2012
funny how you got the story from the other driver "idiot" because i am the other driver and i was not in the wrong. I wasn't even in the roadway when he hit me. i was still on oswego rd. he was on 46. driving like he owned the road. The motorcycle hit me and there was nothing i could do about it. So let's get the story right. It was not my fault. I am a very cautious driver and have taken that road a million times. No more lying. I would lie if i were timmy too considering he was on his fathers motorcycle. Who wouldn't lie and say it was the other drivers fault. There were witnesses and they were on my side and they witnessed him passing on the left in a no passing zone and passing on the shoulder. Hmm. Passing on the shoulder must be the reason he hit me. Otherwise he wouldn't have hit me where he did. Oh and he was most definitly speeding.
pig

Moravia, NY

#20 Nov 24, 2012
slow down timothy
slow down

Camden, NY

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Who's really to blame????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to meet girls 13 min Beats Christian M... 4
public parasites ie police fire teachers u get it 1 hr no good people 4
El Chico restaurate 2 hr oh please 7
what is the best bar in rome for food, drinks a... 2 hr Roman 19
W Dominick st 2 hr Old roman 1
Beach baes 5 hr Funbags 4
Mikey Riolo had to go to rehab (heroin) 5 hr ChugginJugs 13
Toughest Guy in rome (Apr '10) 5 hr TonyD13440 332
Rome Dating
Find my Match