Post apocalypse doc. To be filmed on ...

Post apocalypse doc. To be filmed on park dr.

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2012
How long will these buildings take the place of nature?
carol

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 7, 2012
ROME LOOKS WAR TORN!
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Does anyone know the future of the park drive estates development?
Hah
#4 Jul 7, 2012
That is where the bath salt zombies live!
carol

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2012
rome is doom and gloom
gogo

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 8, 2012
carol wrote:
rome is doom and gloom
You suck di-k ya old hag!
PoliceState

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 8, 2012
Remnants from a police state
carol

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 8, 2012
SUCKS!
carol

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 9, 2012
rome has many war sights! how about the old revere manufacturing site? an apocalypse movie could be filmed there it looks so bad! what an eyesore! wow!
Roman

Dover, DE

#11 Jul 9, 2012
Brown trout wrote:
Does anyone know the future of the park drive estates development?
Call Mayor Clueless & ask WHY the slum lord is being allowed to keep the property looking so bad!I bet he can give you a good answer...lol.....
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 9, 2012
I can't blame the current administration for what has, or has not happened on park drive. As I know the wheels were put in motion several years ago. However something needs to be done. I believe the developer is from n.j. I personally visited this project 3 years ago. A time when work was actually being done. The men I spoke to could not speak English. They were obviously not from around here. They were doing the electrical work. Now I have nothing against all people having the right to make a living, and make a better life for themselves. However things clearly were not on the up, and up. Nothing has been done in two years while local contractors could and, could have of used the work. If these buildings are not savable take them down!
carol

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 10, 2012
tear down every old building in rome!
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 10, 2012
carol wrote:
If they realistically can't be utilized why not? It's funny how important it is to us all to keep the inside of our homes clean, and tidy. But have no problem making a mess outside. For example park drive housing. Which could be a beautiful natural area, or redeveloped. Another example are the abandon mills near the canal. This land is prime real estate, and could be developed, or not. Either way giving Rome a brighter future. If we are going to pick up the messes we make? Why not start know?
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jul 10, 2012
carol wrote:
rome has many war sights! how about the old revere manufacturing site? an apocalypse movie could be filmed there it looks so bad! what an eyesore! wow!
Carol for what it is worth. I do believe you are smarter than you some times let on.
carol

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 10, 2012
truth
follow the money

Brooklyn, NY

#17 May 21, 2013
what are these dilapidated buildings doing to my property value
scum watcher

New York, NY

#18 May 21, 2013
carol wrote:
You pay for just one. Then you will see what the process is and the cost. It will be more than a new building. Your obviously clueless to the procedure and over whelming cost, but lets start with your property if you have any, after all 99% of the structures in Rome are old and out dated especially the shit box house's .
hot

Utica, NY

#19 May 21, 2013
tear them all down in one day
coverup

Clinton, NY

#20 May 21, 2013
scum watcher wrote:
<quoted text>You pay for just one. Then you will see what the process is and the cost. It will be more than a new building. Your obviously clueless to the procedure and over whelming cost, but lets start with your property if you have any, after all 99% of the structures in Rome are old and out dated especially the shit box house's .
please see my responses to this issue on WOODHAVEN DEATHTRAP,thanks
coverup

Clinton, NY

#21 May 21, 2013
scum watcher wrote:
<quoted text>You pay for just one. Then you will see what the process is and the cost. It will be more than a new building. Your obviously clueless to the procedure and over whelming cost, but lets start with your property if you have any, after all 99% of the structures in Rome are old and out dated especially the shit box house's .
state code says its the owners responsibility to do and pay for code compliance. the city is choosing to protect the owner from this cost. just as the last administration did. i wish i knew why this guy is being so protected?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Jesus false idol/anti-christa 33 min Dominick 2
What does it take to be evicted from Park Drive... 2 hr Yup 6
Ronnie Adsit 4 hr Thot 43
New Paid DDSO Whistleblowing Website Coming Soon 8 hr Proof 2
Sheri crybaby 8 hr Wawawawawawa 1
wage justice now 8 hr Truth 14
DDSO group home "ten" 9 hr Proof 10

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance