danielle r szablewski vs leandra's law

danielle r szablewski vs leandra's law

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DOC HOLIDAY

Clinton, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
this girl has one dwi pending and gets another one before going to court for the first one. and to boot she has her step daughter in the car with her .what kind of father lets a drunk drive his daughter around with no license .the father must be one hell of a guy to put his daughter in harms way but then agian he doesnt care about his other daughters .
concerned women 4 america

Cortland, NY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
this is awful!
wtf

Ithaca, NY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Shut up already.. if u all got something to say go to the source quit putting on the internet.
trailer park trash

Clinton, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
Shut up already.. if u all got something to say go to the source quit putting on the internet.
it is on the internet read the paper .she is going to jail i bet cant plea on leandra's law two DWI 's and hasn't gone to court for the first DWI. i smell jail for this scum bag. the real mother needs to beat her ass .
dumb ass

Camillus, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
Shut up already.. if u all got something to say go to the source quit putting on the internet.
it was on tv on the bottom scrolling bye. nasty trash take you step daughter out in a car no license two dwi your absolutely right she is going to jail
Karma

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Haha this bitch is a real pice of work an her man once raped a girl an got away with it! Scumbags for sure!
bad azz kneegaaz

Oneida, NY

#7 Feb 19, 2013
r-ape??? omg,
i beleev it!
just sayin

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
DOC HOLIDAY wrote:
this girl has one dwi pending and gets another one before going to court for the first one. and to boot she has her step daughter in the car with her .what kind of father lets a drunk drive his daughter around with no license .the father must be one hell of a guy to put his daughter in harms way but then agian he doesnt care about his other daughters .
If you're going to ask what kind of father this man is, what about the mother? I hear she's no better than the people she is talking sh!t about.
dumb ass

Oneida, NY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to ask what kind of father this man is, what about the mother? I hear she's no better than the people she is talking sh!t about.
tom and danielle are scums driving around with no license and his kids in the car
CPS

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Related to the scumbag hildenbrants? Druggies all over but angie and sarah win the prize!
So true

Clinton, NY

#12 Feb 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to ask what kind of father this man is, what about the mother? I hear she's no better than the people she is talking sh!t about.
She is a thief who is addicted to prescription pain meds and muscle relaxers. To top it off she works for a family member of one of Romes judges. I will not name names but she violated patient confidentiality laws. I am not siding with the father and step mother either. They must be scum too. Who would put a child in danger like that?
So true

Clinton, NY

#14 Feb 19, 2013
BreBabe21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen my mom ain't addicted to shit. If she was dont you think she'd get help. But aha Lucy I know this is you and my mom never violated shit. Your just a jealous little bitch is what you are. You got people stuck up your ass and to feel sorry for you. Maybe you should tell everybody what you did to the little old lady and how you tied her arms to a wheel chair, laid her on the floor while your making food because she kept moving. I can keep it going but I think I said enough for now.
Okay what eva you say because you have me mistaken for someone else. It doesn't bother me. If I did these things to a Judges relative don't you think something would have been done?

Since: Feb 13

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 19, 2013
So true wrote:
<quoted text>Okay what eva you say because you have me mistaken for someone else. It doesn't bother me. If I did these things to a Judges relative don't you think something would have been done?
I'm talking about Dolly.
So true

Clinton, NY

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Keep making up your lies. No one believed those lies before and they are not buying them now. That is why I am there and you are gone. Get over it. Also you just violated client confidentiality again. Do you really think people do not know who you are talking about,you stupid btch? Always crying the blues and calling in sick. Stealing from old people,how low can you get? NO ONE there liked you and you think people are your friends. Think again. Who would be friends with someone who makes crap up out of jealousy? Why in the hell would I be jealous of you? Let see...Boyfriend you can't stand,you can't afford to get out of the relationship,one of your kids would rather live with a drunk than you and all your kids are always in trouble. Gee I wish I had your life. Oh,not to mention,everyone knows you stole the fund raiser money from cheer leading a couple years ago. Those little girls worked their butts of to sell those raffle tickets then you kept the money and threw the tickets in the garbage. Why would people feel sorry for me? I have my life together. I support myself and my child with no help from anyone. I work for a living. Not just sit on my azz getting fatter by the day. Maybe if you were a better worker and not a over reacting drama queen people would like you. That last remark is just some friendly advice.
really

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 20, 2013
You need Jesus!
BreBabe21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen my mom ain't addicted to shit. If she was dont you think she'd get help. But aha Lucy I know this is you and my mom never violated shit. Your just a jealous little bitch is what you are. You got people stuck up your ass and to feel sorry for you. Maybe you should tell everybody what you did to the little old lady and how you tied her arms to a wheel chair, laid her on the floor while your making food because she kept moving. I can keep it going but I think I said enough for now.
dumb ass

Minoa, NY

#18 Feb 20, 2013
tom and danielle ars scums that need to have their parental rights taken away
big bitch

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Feb 21, 2013
So true wrote:
Keep making up your lies. No one believed those lies before and they are not buying them now. That is why I am there and you are gone. Get over it. Also you just violated client confidentiality again. Do you really think people do not know who you are talking about,you stupid btch? Always crying the blues and calling in sick. Stealing from old people,how low can you get? NO ONE there liked you and you think people are your friends. Think again. Who would be friends with someone who makes crap up out of jealousy? Why in the hell would I be jealous of you? Let see...Boyfriend you can't stand,you can't afford to get out of the relationship,one of your kids would rather live with a drunk than you and all your kids are always in trouble. Gee I wish I had your life. Oh,not to mention,everyone knows you stole the fund raiser money from cheer leading a couple years ago. Those little girls worked their butts of to sell those raffle tickets then you kept the money and threw the tickets in the garbage. Why would people feel sorry for me? I have my life together. I support myself and my child with no help from anyone. I work for a living. Not just sit on my azz getting fatter by the day. Maybe if you were a better worker and not a over reacting drama queen people would like you. That last remark is just some friendly advice.
Listen she doesnt steal from ant one and u dont know shit about her kids and what she is going through she is a good mother and a worker i should know but when she has crazy bitches like u texting her shit and abusing the old lady you work for u r lucky ur not in jail for ealderly abuse so u have no room to talk and she has never been arrested unlike u and ur son is always in trouble so mind ur own business bitch
DOC HOLIDAY

Syracuse, NY

#20 Feb 22, 2013
THIS IS A FELONY but she has two dwi and hasnt been to court . this scum bag is going to jail i cant wait .to see if the court will make en example .NEW YORK COURTS WILL BE WATCHING THIS CASE VERY CLOSELY .she will be the first one in oneida county to face two dwi and the leandra's law. tom kiss your dumb ass scum bag good bye .tom your going to family court soon your going to lose your daughter .
drinkup

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 22, 2013
this is a perfect chance to bring back old timey lynchings or stoning. community building 101.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 22, 2013
big bitch wrote:
<quoted text>Listen she doesnt steal from ant one and u dont know shit about her kids and what she is going through she is a good mother and a worker i should know but when she has crazy bitches like u texting her shit and abusing the old lady you work for u r lucky ur not in jail for ealderly abuse so u have no room to talk and she has never been arrested unlike u and ur son is always in trouble so mind ur own business bitch
What are you,a judge now? I am not worried about going to jail for something that your mother made up out of jealousy. I am well respected for a reason. Just this week I was offered two more jobs. Unfortunately,I have no time in my schedule. They asked if I knew anyone who could help. I surely did not recommend your thieving,lying,over reacting,drug addicted mother. How many times she offered me pain pills,pain patches and muscle relaxers. So I had a soar neck and shoulder. It went away after a while. I kept telling her I don't take sht that will make me tired. I have to work,people count on me. As far as that text goes,call in on Christmas day with a text crying that your kids don't want you to go to work. Give me a fcking break. I have a child too. He has no one but me. I went to work on Christmas morning and he went with me. Do you really think he wanted to spend his whole day there when he had his Christmas presents waiting at home to be played with? EVERYONE was expected to do their time that day. If you do not want to work holidays then get out of the health care field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Black's in Rome taking over 7 min Tyisha 4
Saturday Night Fusco Griffo Izzo TonyD WrapUP 23 min Eyeroll 2
Filthy Panty Crotch Herpes 1 hr Mrwhippy 3
The Speedway gas station girl? 1 hr Kingcob 1
RFA class of 2002 2 hr Miss Yearbook 1
Kalenna and john 2 hr Elf on a shelf 1
Russo 3 hr Cal 1
News Police: Reward offered in 'serious' assault of ... 4 hr TyRome 25

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages