472K for Fusco
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gotta be kidding

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Can't believe what I read in the paper tonight! Having to move around this kind of money, just to cover his inadequacies??? Look at the OT and new salaries! How did the Mayors office have $10,000 in OT?? Who got that little bonus? Did Fusco give it to himself??This loser has to go, he is totally wasting OUR MONEY!!
State School

North Billerica, MA

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Fusco is alumni

Since: Dec 12

Ithaca, NY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Wow! What a spinmeister. Underbudgeting by the previous administration? You've hit an all-time low now mayor. I would venture a guess that brown thought he was going to win the election. I'm sure he had a plan to cut back on certain expenditures to make this money up that he budgeted for. Where are your cuts mayor? The mayor's office should have no overtime. I won't spin this at all...... You need to GO. You are in way over your head. Ironically, I was one of the fools that thought you would be able to do this job. I am now just one of the many thousands that have learned a lesson and would not support you again for anything!
Joe Sal 1212

Syracuse, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Only the STUPID people of Rome Voted for Fusco!
Barney fife

Waltham, MA

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Browns been gone a year but he got us again. Insurance fiasco we had to pay for. Law suits, under budgeting. We all new he always did that to keep taxes appear to be low. What's next? Stay away.
Joe Sal 1212

Syracuse, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Joey has GOT TO GO!
Middle Finger

North Billerica, MA

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Up yours Fusco and John Gleason DDSO Director who allowed the vote rigging.
You both need to LEAVE ROME you shameless losers before we RUN YOU OUT. It will not be pretty!
voted

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Dec 30, 2012
The Spin Stops Here wrote:
Wow! What a spinmeister. Underbudgeting by the previous administration? You've hit an all-time low now mayor. I would venture a guess that brown thought he was going to win the election. I'm sure he had a plan to cut back on certain expenditures to make this money up that he budgeted for. Where are your cuts mayor? The mayor's office should have no overtime. I won't spin this at all...... You need to GO. You are in way over your head. Ironically, I was one of the fools that thought you would be able to do this job. I am now just one of the many thousands that have learned a lesson and would not support you again for anything!
I didn't like Brown on a personal level or his underhanded ways,so I drank Joe's cool aid and got what I deserve.I will not vote again and I will have no right to an opinion.
Joe Sal 1212

Long Eddy, NY

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Only the STUPID people of Rome Voted for Fusco!
Watcher

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Okay, folks, Joey has been in office for a year now and he has done what he has done....it is time to stop blaming the previous administration and make Joey accept this mess as his own responsiblity. Brown left him a large surplus, but because Fusco does not know anything about budgets or managing money, he has screwed things up royally. Hired too many trash bags back, tons of overtime because he doesn't enforce proper work habits. I agree with the first poster, how did the mayor's office have $10K in overtime!!???? This is an absolute disgrace. Rome is starting to make Utica look good!!!
Seriously

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Gotta be kidding wrote:
Can't believe what I read in the paper tonight! Having to move around this kind of money, just to cover his inadequacies??? Look at the OT and new salaries! How did the Mayors office have $10,000 in OT?? Who got that little bonus? Did Fusco give it to himself??This loser has to go, he is totally wasting OUR MONEY!!
Salried employees are not entitlet to overtime. Must be for his confidential ass wipe.
Barney fife

Waltham, MA

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Brown ruined us.
ramona

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 30, 2012
something needs to be done, perhaps we should picket, get the teas party people to assist.
Booger eater

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Salried employees are not entitlet to overtime. Must be for his confidential ass wipe.
You are dead wrong. The police,firemen,Dpw bosses, all get plenty of overtime. The $$ was probably for the 2 secretarys he has. Why he needs 2 is beyond me
Seriously

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Dec 30, 2012
ramona wrote:
something needs to be done, perhaps we should picket, get the teas party people to assist.
I would rather shoot myself in the foot before I got a tea bagger involved. The reason we have the problems now is because of them.
lol

Clinton, NY

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Ironic, this is nearly the exact amount council trimmed out of his bloated budget this year! We need an audit, and quick! Overtime for the mayor and the dog catcher? Criminal.
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
lol wrote:
Ironic, this is nearly the exact amount council trimmed out of his bloated budget this year! We need an audit, and quick! Overtime for the mayor and the dog catcher? Criminal.
What is so hard to understand? Fusco again want to blame the past adminstration for his and his pencil pushing buddies screwup. He doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing. Overtime for the mayor's office? They are suppose to be slaried which means no overtime. Someone is sticking their ands in the till. The other is the Ways and means Committee. They are his hand picked scum bucket friends they need to also go.
FN prikks

Clinton, NY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
All you ought'a go F yourself's with the fusco shit already fusco this fusco that... Why don't all if you stop TALKING about it on the INTERNET and go out and really be heard and make a difference if that's what you want!!!!then get a life you people have WAYYYY to much time on your hands fuck that prickk too sick if seeing his name somebody whack Em JC
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Dec 31, 2012
FN prikks wrote:
All you ought'a go F yourself's with the fusco shit already fusco this fusco that... Why don't all if you stop TALKING about it on the INTERNET and go out and really be heard and make a difference if that's what you want!!!!then get a life you people have WAYYYY to much time on your hands fuck that prickk too sick if seeing his name somebody whack Em JC
Another comment from a GED grad. What the heck did you say that made any sense at all? People have been speaking out or have you missed that at the council meetings? Maybe you need to go to one yourself. They are held at city hall, so maybe you need to go there and open you mouth.
only the homely

Utica, NY

#20 Dec 31, 2012
only the stupid ones voted for fusco

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fried Chicken 43 min Schlongheit 5
Has Peter Cavaggioni been sentenced?? (Feb '10) 44 min Bonghits 4 Buddha 157
Who died 1 hr lil miss karma 5
said Darryl L. Barron, of Vernon 1 hr mizz nozey 1
JD George Elementary principal caught stealing ... 1 hr GrossedOut 3
Rome PP Touchers 1 hr GrossedOut 4
Mr. Ripa arrested 1 hr GrossedOut 8
Stamboly removed? 4 hr Wsaw 41

Rome Jobs

More from around the web