cops have park drive st blocked off p...
father

Baltimore, MD

#93 Jul 15, 2012
I'm guessing most of you don't have children.
Sir Nigel Kensington

Cape Coral, FL

#94 Jul 15, 2012
Why would anyone want to be so cruel as to bring a child into this world?
At The Inn

Bridgeport, NY

#95 Jul 15, 2012
anyway you ;
look at it-mom & boyfriend are SCUM!
Yummy

Ithaca, NY

#96 Jul 15, 2012
I saw the lower half of the mom on the news and with those plump thighs I would love to make another baby with her. Looked so sexy watching those tight thighs squeezing that punani. I dont like em big but like that is perfect. All those skinny bone to bone chicks can do for me is give me a heads up.
miriam

Utica, NY

#97 Jul 15, 2012
what's the big deal? we live in a sick,warped society!
Sad

United States

#98 Jul 15, 2012
This is such a sad story. Whatever the truth is, it's still a tragedy no matter what! I say no cops, let the father find the shooter and handle it himself. Eye for an eye! I know if my baby was shot, and I knew who did it, I wouldn't call the police in on it. I wouldn't cooperate. I'd want the perp all to myself to make sure he doesn't get housed with 3 meals a day... He gets DEATH!!! Done! Then keep your mouth SHUT from there on out!! 3 famous words to live by when it comes to something like this...''I DON'T KNOW''
bunch of crap

Hamilton, NY

#99 Jul 15, 2012
to brooklyn You obviosly dont know me
I have no babies.....I am in my 60s,and dont wear glassesOh but you know exactly who i am What a joke!.
LOL

Long Eddy, NY

#100 Jul 15, 2012
Sad wrote:
This is such a sad story. Whatever the truth is, it's still a tragedy no matter what! I say no cops, let the father find the shooter and handle it himself. Eye for an eye! I know if my baby was shot, and I knew who did it, I wouldn't call the police in on it. I wouldn't cooperate. I'd want the perp all to myself to make sure he doesn't get housed with 3 meals a day... He gets DEATH!!! Done! Then keep your mouth SHUT from there on out!! 3 famous words to live by when it comes to something like this...''I DON'T KNOW''
The Boyfriend was the PROBLEM! drug dealer-thief-that is why they shot at the house!
ABC123

Brooklyn, NY

#101 Jul 15, 2012
brooklyn thinks we're all stupid.people just dont shoot at someone's house for no reason at all.
miriam

Utica, NY

#103 Jul 15, 2012
WELLIES WILL ALWAYS SHOOT
ajc

United States

#105 Jul 15, 2012
bunch of crap wrote:
to brooklyn You obviosly dont know me
I have no babies.....I am in my 60s,and dont wear glassesOh but you know exactly who i am What a joke!.
We all can readthrew that lie if your reall in your 60's and your still on this website you should have died a long time ago.Your a young loser in life that can only run your mouth threw the internet.Haha you low life broke scumbag have fun leaving hundreds of post on this website!
Sad

United States

#106 Jul 15, 2012
miriam wrote:
WELLIES WILL ALWAYS SHOOT
Your post makes no sense Carol,''wellies will always shoot''? Go be useful on the Welly forum!
ME from Rome

Utica, NY

#107 Jul 15, 2012
better check out chad russell.
bunch of crap

Hamilton, NY

#108 Jul 15, 2012
So Brooklyn you changed your name on here to AJC
I am in my 60's No Im not a young loser.I work a full time job,but I'll bet you dont.
People got tired of you defending the deadbeat family so you change your name on here.What a joke you are!Why dont you go over there and sit on that porch tonight maybe the shooter will be a better shot.(ha ha)
ajc

Park Ridge, NJ

#110 Jul 15, 2012
bunch of crap wrote:
So Brooklyn you changed your name on here to AJC
I am in my 60's No Im not a young loser.I work a full time job,but I'll bet you dont.
People got tired of you defending the deadbeat family so you change your name on here.What a joke you are!Why dont you go over there and sit on that porch tonight maybe the shooter will be a better shot.(ha ha)
Yea you work full time but yet your on this website all day running your mouth.im not defending anone theres nothing to defend a kid got shot she had nothing to do with it but yet your making jokes about it.Hmm are you sure your in your 60's you sound like a angry kid lol.Your pathetic.
bunch of crap

Hamilton, NY

#111 Jul 15, 2012
When did i make a joke out of it?Yeah, a kid almost got hurt seriously,but parents are in drugs and endangering these kids.Take a good look at the boyfriend you'll find more answers. I do work full time with weekends off,and this did happen on the weekend.I am a neighbor of these retarded parents so dont tell me i dont know what im talking about.THEY ARE DRUGGIES!
Idiots

Ithaca, NY

#112 Jul 15, 2012
This doesnt happen in Rome for no reason, Unless they were Naked and on bathsalts driving around with a gun!! They new who it was that shot!!! Either to scared to tell, or gonna settle it themselves!! Eitherway just aim straight, dont catch no more innocent kids!!! Kids the Druggies/Dealers leave the kid out if it!
Sir Nigel Kensington

Cape Coral, FL

#114 Jul 15, 2012
Funny stuff..lol!!!
Brooklyn

Baltimore, MD

#117 Jul 15, 2012
Hello bunch of crap im back for a minute. Just for you ok never change my name don't have to do that. I doubt your 60. I really don't care as i see on your spear time you watch ppl looser. Seems to me everyday. Mmmm makes me wonder if you set and look out your window s**t you should know who the shooter is. I mean DAM.YOUR DOING ALL THIS LAME A*s talking who need police s**t we got you.if your spear time is on the weekend and set and look out the window get a life and a man. And if you do have a man get another one he not doing something right. On that note gdn. Bunch of crabs my bad crap..........
Top Dog

Hamilton, NY

#118 Jul 15, 2012
Brooklyn wrote:
Hello bunch of crap im back for a minute. Just for you ok never change my name don't have to do that. I doubt your 60. I really don't care as i see on your spear time you watch ppl looser. Seems to me everyday. Mmmm makes me wonder if you set and look out your window s**t you should know who the shooter is. I mean DAM.YOUR DOING ALL THIS LAME A*s talking who need police s**t we got you.if your spear time is on the weekend and set and look out the window get a life and a man. And if you do have a man get another one he not doing something right. On that note gdn. Bunch of crabs my bad crap..........
Yes we can all tell you are from Brooklyn just like the other ignorant POS from the city. Oh and your all SOOOOOO proud of your ghetto ignorance. It is spelled "spare" not "spear" idiot. You should have stayed in school for a "minute"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elks 23 min Half Crazy 379 5
Stinky Pusty Roll Call 26 min Rose 9
poker club (Feb '15) 2 hr Milleniumgirl67 7
Brittany tefft 2 hr True story 15
scummy holly evanchew 2 hr deb 1
News Rome Man Arrested for Eavesdropping 3 hr Swancott is screwed 16
nasty pig 3 hr deb 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance