Fcking bike thiefs
helper

Bolivar, NY

#63 Nov 26, 2012
Check 221 henry st. steven grass cant do anything else but steal kids bikes. he hangs with all da thieves.i know.i used to live above that scumbag family.i caught him riding my stolen bike.when i put my forearm in his neck he gave up his homie who stole it.
TAXPAyER

Utica, NY

#64 Nov 27, 2012
wow a lowlife on henrey street! i would have NEVER guesed! who owns the house..FUSCO or one of his lowlife boys...lol...
chain it up

Utica, NY

#65 Nov 27, 2012
they stole your bike again?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#66 Nov 27, 2012
Obviously not the same person that started the thread.
tan boy

AOL

#67 Nov 28, 2012
lario on west thomas st. the whole family steals bikes and brings them to utica to sell for crack...maroon van........
Wallace

Brooklyn, NY

#68 Nov 28, 2012
Some 40 year old peurto rican stole my 12 year old kids bike last week. Pitiful! Coleridge help,but we stole it back!!! Ha ha loser
MindyourOwn

Troy, NY

#69 Nov 28, 2012
That's crazy stuff
MakeMe

Park Ridge, NJ

#70 Nov 28, 2012
MindyourOwn wrote:
That's crazy stuff
Bet I could blow ur mind!
MindyourOwn

United States

#71 Nov 28, 2012
Oh really what did u have in mind for that?
MakeMe

United States

#72 Nov 28, 2012
MindyourOwn wrote:
Oh really what did u have in mind for that?
Damn get your mind out of the gutter! Ya Brooklyn Perv!! I was just saying I could blow your mind with all the looser that steal sh*t in this area! But on a serious note lets play hide in seek in you come find me in we will see how it is I can really blow your mind! But as for now and this site it's just about scummer a that can't get shit for themselves they have to steal from others so behave MindYourOwn!
just wondering

Rome, NY

#73 Nov 28, 2012
Wallace wrote:
Some 40 year old peurto rican stole my 12 year old kids bike last week. Pitiful! Coleridge help,but we stole it back!!! Ha ha loser
Glad you got it back :)
Mindyourown

United States

#74 Nov 28, 2012
Where did u go I need to have my mine blown
Theyre back

Rome, NY

#75 Apr 24, 2013
The bike thieves are out again. I pulled up to my house just on time to see two hoodlums stealing my sons broken bike. It was laying on the porch. It doesn't even have the crank shaft attached. They even took the pieces but when I yelled they yelled back "your son stold it from me" I yelled I am calling the police and they dropped one pedal as they were fleeing. They were both riding BMX bikes (probably stolen) and pushing the broken one. I should have followed them instead of calling the cops. I could have "accidentally" run them over as they crossed the street.
my son too

Ithaca, NY

#76 Apr 24, 2013
My son had his stolen the other night. Black and green. He ran inside to use the bathroom, came out it was gone
Theyre back

Sherburne, NY

#77 Apr 25, 2013
My son's was originally black DK with green rims but it had red rims when stolen. Sometime Friday night or Saturday morning they took his orange General Lee bike off the front porch. We are talking N James st. The only reason we didn't take the DK off the porch after is that,like I said,the crank shaft was broke. The first time only the handlebar was visible to passers. After they took the first I laid the second down so it was not visible at all unless you came up on the porch. It had to be the same kids. I filed a deposition and am willing to press charges to the fullest extent this time. I am getting a security camera today then I am going to put another bike out there. I will get some cheap bike it will be worth catching these little bstrds.
Scums

New Hartford, NY

#78 Apr 25, 2013
They need to stay in their own country. Take your dirty, criminal habits and leave this city. The thing is their parents condone this and I bet do the same. GARBAGE.
Parents

New Hartford, NY

#79 Apr 25, 2013
We need to all come together speak up and help out. If you see suspicious activity call the police. Legs diamond too takes thieves stuff, he doesn't like to cooperate so he can make $ himself.Watch your neighborhoods don't let these punks get away with anything. Also press charges let their dirty faces be plastered on the Facebook police site.
Theyre back

Sherburne, NY

#80 Apr 25, 2013
Scums wrote:
They need to stay in their own country. Take your dirty, criminal habits and leave this city. The thing is their parents condone this and I bet do the same. GARBAGE.
They were two white male teens. Both were wearing black hoodies. When I pulled up it was dark out and I thought one was my son until I looked closer. They all look alike with those damn black hoodies.
Theyre back

Sherburne, NY

#81 Apr 25, 2013
Parents wrote:
We need to all come together speak up and help out. If you see suspicious activity call the police. Legs diamond too takes thieves stuff, he doesn't like to cooperate so he can make $ himself.Watch your neighborhoods don't let these punks get away with anything. Also press charges let their dirty faces be plastered on the Facebook police site.
I agree we need to get out there and put a stop to this. Summer is not yet here and already these thieves are going strong.
BBS

Ithaca, NY

#82 Apr 25, 2013
sam wrote:
I seen that bike over in huntington a black kid was riding it. Its sitting outside. Id go grab it if its yours.....
I know who bought the bike & they knew it was stolen his name is Joey he lives on court street in a red house with his ugly Rotten mouth mother who used to blame my Boy for all the shit her kids would do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar sl*ts and coke heads 2 min whatsthisabout 10
stewarts utica state st cute blond petite lady 21 min getagirlfriend 2
Reptilians 40 min Dominick 33
addicted cash strapped 53 min leon 6
Columbus statue considered for removal 1 hr President Trump 2
Blowers 1 hr Susie Buritto 3
What happened to Rob 'Warren' Coffin's dogs? 1 hr You are an Idiot 12
Sammy 15 hr Real friends 84
rob coffin (Oct '12) 19 hr Starting to chang... 18

Rome Jobs