New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

If your fcking teen comes home with a bike you didn't buy question them. You fcking low life people who let your fcking kids steal need to be shot to death in front of everyone. If I catch your fcking high school kid named Brandon I will personally beat the fcking snot out of him and his three friends. You better watch your back because I will find you.
trash bins

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

pissed off wrote:
If your fcking teen comes home with a bike you didn't buy question them. You fcking low life people who let your fcking kids steal need to be shot to death in front of everyone. If I catch your fcking high school kid named Brandon I will personally beat the fcking snot out of him and his three friends. You better watch your back because I will find you.
it's getting ridiculous you can't have anything unless it's under lock and key, shame on you thieves!
pissed off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

The worse part is my kid was not even 25 feet from his bike. He chased the fcker down the street as the fckers friends yelled go brandon. They were older than my son. Do they get their rocks off stealing bikes from younger kids?
pissed off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

It's an orange DK bike. 20 inch with lifted stickers and bright green ODI grips. I am offering a reward for info leading to it's return or info leading to this Brandon.
pissed off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

And don't worry,I WILL NOT CALL THE POLICE. I WILL HANDLE IT MYSELF!
Brandon

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Im sorry was that your punk kid? Well buy him a new one because I sold the other one for some weed. Thanks loser.
gabe richardson

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

your bike sucked anyway lol
helping out

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

i think i might have seen it. can you post a picture of the bike or post a link to the original bike
pissed off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

helping out wrote:
i think i might have seen it. can you post a picture of the bike or post a link to the original bike
I dont have a pic and cant figure out how to post a link.lol It was a DK brand General Lee model. Black seat. Grips were changed to odi bright green and the general lee sticker was replaced with lifted stickers.
pissed off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

gabe richardson wrote:
your bike sucked anyway lol
If this is really Gabe,know this...I know you smart ass.!4 year old punks should not be on this site.
pissed off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Now get off the computer and go practice your trombone,Gabe.
Guesswho2

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

pissed off wrote:
hey NUMBNUTS! Kock your bike & it WON'T Be STOLEN!
missy

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

i hope pissed off catches up with the 3 punks and gives them the beating of their lives! do it for all of us!
pissed off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Guesswho2 wrote:
<quoted text>hey NUMBNUTS! Kock your bike & it WON'T Be STOLEN!
Hey fcktard he didn't lock it because he was riding it. He just stopped to talk with some friends. As I said he was not even 25 feet from it. Probably closer.
frank

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Id like to catch some punk azz bike thieves even if its not my bike. I hate them losers and what i will do to the f@cks cant b discussed here. I had one try to steal mine b4 and was informed by an officer to make sure i drag him in the house if i caught him. Thats all i needed to hear. Game on bi$ches. You will find yourself........well at least 1 person will find u.enough said
frank

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Its time to get old fashion on these punk azz thieves
pissed off

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I agree
Sour D

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

frank wrote:
Id like to catch some punk azz bike thieves even if its not my bike. I hate them losers and what i will do to the f@cks cant b discussed here. I had one try to steal mine b4 and was informed by an officer to make sure i drag him in the house if i caught him. Thats all i needed to hear. Game on bi$ches. You will find yourself........well at least 1 person will find u.enough said
lol real badass you now go take a nap you aint nada
sam

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I seen that bike over in huntington a black kid was riding it. Its sitting outside. Id go grab it if its yours.....
Robin

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

If its a dark colored 10 speed there is one in the bushes behind the Nice and Easy on Erie Blvd. May not be his but its a strange place to park a bike.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks being shot by cops everywhere recently 9 min mama june 33
french rd 27 min mizz nozey 1
mizz nosey 37 min mama june 1
Sex Offender Gregory R. Turck 40 min mama june 1
just say no to joe 45 min Joe Knows 7
turin rd lee 53 min mizz nozey 1
canterbury press / korea / jim brown/ ????? (Dec '08) 1 hr Jill Herendeen 42
who were the known mob families in Rome back in... (May '13) 1 hr Tony 165
whats going down on floyd ave 6 hr concerned roman 5

Search the Rome Forum: