shawn crever
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2011
scumbag?
hmh

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 7, 2011
maybe?
yo yo yo

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 8, 2011
YES is the answer. hes a loser n thinks hes so hard when really nobody likes him! he a pussy n talks so much shit n cant even back it up he couldnt even fight his way outta a wet paper bag if he tried. i heard his baby mama n that danielle chick he wit both used to beat his ass cuz he put his hands on them. he got a kid or some shit that he dont even take care of. any guy that puts his hands on a female or dont take care of his offspring is a scumbag in my eyes.
luv him

Hamilton, NY

#7 Feb 9, 2011
Let me fkn stop you there First off his babies momma is out all the time and Shawn has his little boy ALL the time 2nd I have seen them girls putting there hands on him and all he would do is is turn away n leave I have also seen bite marks the size of golf balls on him from Daniell PERIOD He may party n hang out with people he shouldnt but who dont at his age It isnt any of ur business He dont live off the system unlike u you no good for nothig fn scum bag Id love to get my hands on u B4 tlking sht make sure u can back it up u low life This is not a gf of Shawns nore him I am however a realitive but any time u want to get ur ass beat by a chick let me know u dick lick
shawn

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2011
Listen who ever want some come get some there aint no p**** between my legs. I snuff dudes over facebook comments. And put my sons name in ur motuh end up dead promise u, and my baby moms a hoe. But its a diff story with danielle, I love her.
Danielle

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 9, 2011
1 who ever started this is a pussy for not being able to put their name. 2 who ever posted the long comment about the answer is yes blah blah blah is also a pussy for not being able to put their name. 3 i wont talk shit about his babyma bcuz its not my business butttt she keeps bray away from shawn which isnt right! shawn's been in and outta court for months now tryna get at least joint custody but she's too busy being despiteful to let him even have the chance to be a good father. but he is trying! if he didnt give a fuck and was a bad father, why would he bother with the court bullshit? point proven. 4 the story between shawn and i is none of anyone's business!! end of story. soooo how about you dumbass ppl mind your own business. ohh and 5 who ever 'luv him' is, i never put my hands on him without reason so i understand you're sticking up for him, but im sure you dont even know the whole story either. i will say one thing, take a wild guess as to why i'd bite him? please and thank you. anywho as much as i'd love to let the world know the truth about our story, its not worth it so i wont. deucesss (:
brittany

Altmar, NY

#11 Feb 10, 2011
ok 1st of all shawn...shut up, you're not making a good defense for yourself. and 2nd "luv him" you have NO IDEA what you're talking about. and 3rd as far as the shit with shawn and his sons mother, that is NOBODY's business to begin with. he may be trying now but for a while there he wasnt i know cuz i was there remember? so anyways needless to say. shawn is not a scumbag. is he a dummy? yes, but he's not a scumbag. so everyone jus needs to drop it, and i think the person who started this needs to say their real name? but they wont because they don't have the balls. but have a nice day.
kaylee

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2011
luv him wrote:
Let me fkn stop you there First off his babies momma is out all the time and Shawn has his little boy ALL the time 2nd I have seen them girls putting there hands on him and all he would do is is turn away n leave I have also seen bite marks the size of golf balls on him from Daniell PERIOD He may party n hang out with people he shouldnt but who dont at his age It isnt any of ur business He dont live off the system unlike u you no good for nothig fn scum bag Id love to get my hands on u B4 tlking sht make sure u can back it up u low life This is not a gf of Shawns nore him I am however a realitive but any time u want to get ur ass beat by a chick let me know u dick lick
and obvisely u kno nothing about shawn or his baby mama henever has his son his baby mama has him all the time and he is a fcukin woman beating scummmmm
shawn

Hamilton, NY

#15 Feb 10, 2011
you people wont say a word to my face cause you already know what will happen, and dont worry i got bitches that fight too, so you let me know what you want it to be, obv if you know me you got my number so holla and ill let you get smacked the fuck up. and if thats kaylee christines friend, go eeat some more fried chicken with ur fat ass
brittany

Altmar, NY

#18 Feb 10, 2011
shawn wrote:
you people wont say a word to my face cause you already know what will happen, and dont worry i got bitches that fight too, so you let me know what you want it to be, obv if you know me you got my number so holla and ill let you get smacked the fuck up. and if thats kaylee christines friend, go eeat some more fried chicken with ur fat ass
you wanna smack me the f uck up? you know where i live tough guy!
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Feb 10, 2011
no he doesnt live off the system but he does however live off of his father. he is the best father he can be as a 17 yr old or however old he is. should he get a job and stop hanging out with scumbags sure but who are any of you to judge. you are all obviously scumbags as well
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Feb 10, 2011
hot wet roman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grammar is horrible. Please go get your GED
Really PERIOD Its fn Topix PERIOD Grow a set PERIOD
jtm56

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Feb 11, 2011
haha
jtm56

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Feb 11, 2011
i herd shawn got beat up buy david hines hahah wait i mean i saw him get get beat up by david hines
Danielle

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 16, 2011
I LOOOOVE WHEN PPL WANNA TALK SH*T BUT NOT PUT THEIR NAMES. ITS F*CKING PRICELESS. GROW SOME BALLS (:
Danielle

Utica, NY

#26 Feb 16, 2011
kaylee wrote:
<quoted text> and obvisely u kno nothing about shawn or his baby mama henever has his son his baby mama has him all the time and he is a fcukin woman beating scummmmm
ANDDDDD the only reason is because Christine keeps Bray away from Shawn because she's being despiteful. i mean part of me doesnt blame her but then again like really she wants Bray to grow up without his father? thats fucked up. ppl break up, its about time she gets over it! like seriously. nobody cares anymore. 2 and half yrs later, ITS TIME TO BE A GROWN ASS WOMAN, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT! if not, jump off the bridge (: period end of story.
Ahahaha

Holland Patent, NY

#27 Feb 17, 2011
david hines is f ucking hotttttt. :)
Shawn

Hamilton, NY

#29 Feb 18, 2011
talk shit get hit holla atcha boii
pleeze

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Feb 18, 2011
who u gonna hit??? girlz-thats the only 1 u can beat up loser skinny ass scumbag
shawn

United States

#32 Feb 19, 2011
Come see me haterrrrrr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No More woman working! 11 min debate 13
Football Game 21 min Yapping 27
are there illegals being schooled here ?????????? 1 hr Taxpayer 9
Penis look-a-like 1 hr Steve 4
Jesus of Nazareth monster that ate people 1 hr Trump Eats Babies 2
Back 9 1 hr Sysco 8
Claudia Tenney 2 hr Trumpster 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages