Stolen tires
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Be on lookout

New Hartford, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Last night a couple thieves stole my friends 4 tires on their jeep liberty. Please turn these criminals in ASAP .
Be on lookout

New Hartford, NY

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Copper tires with black stock rims.
Roman

Dover, DE

#3 Dec 27, 2012
yea i'll look at all the jeeps in the city that have them to see if they are your buddies...
Bear

New York, NY

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Roman wrote:
yea i'll look at all the jeeps in the city that have them to see if they are your buddies...
If he only had gun, now your funny and a dumb azz.
Roman

Dayton, OH

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Maybe you can Shoot the robbers if you see a Jeep with cooper tires on it! You are a real IDIOT!
Booger

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 27, 2012
i took them. my kids wanted to go sledding today. i'll return them in the spring.
Roman

Dayton, OH

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Booger wrote:
i took them. my kids wanted to go sledding today. i'll return them in the spring.
Watch out, bear may come & shoot YOU & Your KIDS!You know, he has a GUN....lol...
Scums

New Hartford, NY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
If more people owned guns there would be no stealing. I'd shoot if I saw these thugs in my yard. Trash bags go to work.
Roman

Dayton, OH

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Scums wrote:
If more people owned guns there would be no stealing. I'd shoot if I saw these thugs in my yard. Trash bags go to work.
then how do you explain when they STEAL the GUNS out of the HOUSE! Guess you can't shoot them if they steal it@!
Bear

New York, NY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>then how do you explain when they STEAL the GUNS out of the HOUSE! Guess you can't shoot them if they steal it@!
Stay still your address keeps changing , but we know who really are ! don't we, your a lost misunderstood sole.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 27, 2012
No he is a jerk that doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. He tries to cover up his ignorance be harassing others.
Bear POOP

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 28, 2012
I saw the stolen tires on a BLAZER on East Domnick Street,i was gonna shoot them but forgot my Gun Home!
Bear POOP

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Grumpy68 wrote:
No he is a jerk that doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. He tries to cover up his ignorance be harassing others.
NO GRUMPY ou are the TOPIX JERK!
Bear POOP

Utica, NY

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Roman wrote:
Maybe you can Shoot the robbers if you see a Jeep with cooper tires on it! You are a real IDIOT!
Bear is n all te crim in Rome cause HAS A UN...ll.......
Bear

New York, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Bear POOP wrote:
<quoted text>Bear is n all te crim in Rome cause HAS A UN...ll.......
Is that a foreign language or welly Ebonics.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 28, 2012
I couldn't understand that one either. Now He changed his name because he can dish out the harassment but he can't take it.
condoms

Utica, NY

#18 Dec 28, 2012
it's only rubber
lastlaugh

Blossvale, NY

#21 Dec 28, 2012
tell your friend to look on craigsnlist. most likely the person wanted the rims for snow tires and not the tires ... have him do a search on the tire size and make in all the surrounding areas and start investigating that way - my guess is that the rims will be kept but the tires will be sold ...
Be on lookout wrote:
Last night a couple thieves stole my friends 4 tires on their jeep liberty. Please turn these criminals in ASAP .
Be on the lookout

New Hartford, NY

#22 Dec 29, 2012
Here it goes, read slowly. I meant if you hear any names of these scumbags who stole. Word gets around, turn them in. Not look for every jeep in the city. Go back to school please and finish your education. Ignorance.
KY Weller

Long Eddy, NY

#23 Dec 29, 2012
I saw them on west dominick street in a JAG! Hope THAT helps you! IDIOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people that be popping mad s#*t on facebook. (Aug '12) 41 min Selena 9
Dennis Kiley 42 min Dennis 17
Andy CoHomo and ICE 54 min AR for everyone 8
The 2nd amendment needs to go! 56 min AR for everyone 404
Please Stop. 1 hr Beans Burrito 18
Lies 1 hr X FACTOR 1
Poll how come thers corn in my poop when i didnt eat... (Apr '10) 1 hr Dirty David 25

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages