enough said
Concerned Citizen

Dover, DE

#2 Jul 22, 2011
No, We want the city to move forward, not backward
Yeah Right

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2011
Sorry don't need City Hall to be moved to the Franklyn.

Even if mayor Brown was the worst Mayor in history I would not vote for this fool. I'd vote for JM Uvanni before I'd vote for this idiot.
Roman

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2011
Hey hey play nice
Donkey

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 22, 2011
A vote for Fusco will be a vote for other cities that have correctional facilities because that is where his administration and workers would be heading.

I just passed a trashcan, shovel, and a pile of dirt, and they had a higher IQ than Fusco.
Commish

New York, NY

#6 Jul 22, 2011
Donkey wrote:
A vote for Fusco will be a vote for other cities that have correctional facilities because that is where his administration and workers would be heading.
I just passed a trashcan, shovel, and a pile of dirt, and they had a higher IQ than Fusco.
All Jim Browns staff.
Donkey

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 22, 2011
I don't think so. I want someone new, but he is the best of what we have to choose from.
Barney Frank

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Jul 22, 2011
I really hope people are not serious about Joe becoming mayor. I figured his running was just for comic relief. We already have enough comics in office as it is.
huh

Marcy, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2011
How about all the signs that are out there already. I think there should be a law passed against any political signage until October.
Roman

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2011
huh wrote:
How about all the signs that are out there already. I think there should be a law passed against any political signage until October.
Cry me a river are you upset that it is looking good for Fusco .. Don't worry alot more signs will be going out
team me

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
No, We want the city to move forward, not backward
Then Shift gears and throw out the dead weight.
frightened

West Leyden, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2011
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>Cry me a river are you upset that it is looking good for Fusco .. Don't worry alot more signs will be going out
There should be an IQ requirement to vote.Enough said!
frightened

West Leyden, NY

#13 Jul 22, 2011
huh wrote:
If he had a real job that required a time commitment or intelligence he would have less time for slapping up signs around town-the same can be said for his supporters!A moron in high school-still a dirty moron!
Bub

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2011
frightened wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had a real job that required a time commitment or intelligence he would have less time for slapping up signs around town-the same can be said for his supporters!A moron in high school-still a dirty moron!
And a dirty cop as psc is still dirty right boys.
the kid from brooklyn

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jul 22, 2011
The idiots that voted for Obama got what they deserved and the same will happen to those that vote Joe Fusco in, even if you don't like Jim Brown you cannot just vote for someone else simply because they are running against Brown. I keep asking, to no avail, WHAT MAKES JOE FUSCO QUALIFIED TO RUN THIS CITY? PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE US AN ANSWER. Don't tell me he's a good guy, that could be and don't tell me he "loves the city" so do most of us lifelong residents. Does he have any formal education, has he ever managed or run a successful business? does he have any political connections that will benefit Rome? All I want are a few simple answers is that asking to much....
Rain Man

Saranac Lake, NY

#16 Jul 22, 2011
huh wrote:
Agreeded.. 2 days before election. Signs don't mean nothing. I have known people who had to put up a sign only because the house was owned by the person running. The signs in vacant lots are the ones that crack me up, and ones on houses for sale. The dumbest are in front of businesses. Why would a business owner risk putting a political sign in front of their business. Thats one way to run customers off.
Roman

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jul 22, 2011
the kid from brooklyn wrote:
The idiots that voted for Obama got what they deserved and the same will happen to those that vote Joe Fusco in, even if you don't like Jim Brown you cannot just vote for someone else simply because they are running against Brown. I keep asking, to no avail, WHAT MAKES JOE FUSCO QUALIFIED TO RUN THIS CITY? PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE US AN ANSWER. Don't tell me he's a good guy, that could be and don't tell me he "loves the city" so do most of us lifelong Why residents. Does he have any formal education, has he ever managed or run a successful business? does he have any political connections that will benefit Rome? All I want are a few simple answers is that asking to much....
ask Joe he will tell you
Roman

Jamesville, NY

#18 Jul 22, 2011
Im the one who started this thread under the name roman, My name is Anthony Swancott. Joe Fusco is the best choice for this city...there is no canidate that would do more for a random stranger than Fusco. Joe is the type of man that would give everything he has to help someone in need. I dont presume to know how everyone else feels, however with Fusco your voting for a politician who is REALLY for the people and thats rare nowadays. Thats why Joe Fusco gets my support and my vote.
RPD

Jamesville, NY

#19 Jul 22, 2011
Im the one who started this thread under the name RPD sorry i use roman a lot as well, My name is Anthony Swancott. Joe Fusco is the best choice for this city...there is no canidate that would do more for a random stranger than Fusco. Joe is the type of man that would give everything he has to help someone in need. I dont presume to know how everyone else feels, however with Fusco your voting for a politician who is REALLY for the people and thats rare nowadays. Thats why Joe Fusco gets my support and my vote.
Donkey

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 22, 2011
Joe is no candidate. The guy would give everything he has away. Including all my tax dollars to the welfare population that has destroyed this area. Joe isn't qualified to do much. I could pull people from the street that are more qualified than him. Face it, he will be a loser again. Don't worry though, he is used to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunoco armed robbery 2 min Abcd 1
Deadbeat scum parents in Rome. 53 min lupia 30
Dominick N. 1 hr Domnick 43
Know you history 5 hr Rome History Teacher 3
Marlene Capparelli 9 hr Dunn 7
Tyler Sharron 9 hr Marleena 5
brittney vaughn (Aug '13) 12 hr Nope 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages