Proctor vs Rfa game canceled
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Playaz

Hamilton, NY

#21 Jan 30, 2014
Please tell the about canceling the proctor game. Stop covering up for the bball program.
Playaz

Hamilton, NY

#22 Jan 30, 2014
Simmons came clean. When will heads roll(coaches,AD), when it's too late. Problems have plagued the basketball team since Medicis was hired.
tv playaz

Utica, NY

#23 Jan 30, 2014
And what problems would that be?? Cutting your son? First time in 20+ years there have been interest in the basketball program and now because of 1 incident in which a coach has no control (outside of school hours ) you want to fire the world. Sorry he cut your son but I'm happy with how our program has grown.
Playaz

Hamilton, NY

#24 Jan 30, 2014
There are no cuts. Not a big selling program because of the many rule violations not being addressed. Good luck sticking up for him again.
Boy Friend of Yvette

Watertown, NY

#25 Jan 30, 2014
tv playaz wrote:
And what problems would that be?? Cutting your son? First time in 20+ years there have been interest in the basketball program and now because of 1 incident in which a coach has no control (outside of school hours ) you want to fire the world. Sorry he cut your son but I'm happy with how our program has grown.
I'm worried about Yvette's hole and all you can talk about is a stupid game that was canceled!!! What's the world coming to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amgie hilderbrant 18 min whatever 11
Worker Comp Frauds 38 min Cheryl 2
Good Gym in Rome? 47 min LOL to YOU 87
Cuomo running for Prez 47 min truth be told 2
News Rome Man Arrested for Eavesdropping 50 min heres your answer 3
Andrea Hammers 2 hr whatever 16
Elks 3 hr Truth Teller 6

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance