Proctor vs Rfa game canceled

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not good

Hamilton, NY

#1 Jan 24, 2014
Game was canceled do to three players robbing drugs from a known drug dealer. For the safety of the kids and fans the game was canceled. The know drug dealers showed up to strough school during last nights practice looking for the three that were involved. I hope me dices takes action and kicks these trouble makers off the varsity team for good.
Playaz

Hamilton, NY

#2 Jan 24, 2014
The known dealers are probably former players. The program is a mess. Higher ups have allowed this coach to run a "no rules atmosphere "to continue since day one. It's a shame that has been allowed to continue for years now. Who's in charge?
Help

Hamilton, NY

#3 Jan 24, 2014
I hear that Rfa jv and varsity program breaks the rules by letting ineligible players play the games. Kids on those teams are failing left and right and they don't attend the after school program and still get to play. Someone needs to put there foot down
Syracuse

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jan 24, 2014
Do you mean Proctor vs RfA hockey game today? It wasnt cancelled did notice alot of cops there.
Playaz

Hamilton, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2014
Cover up by Supt. and AD. Basketball program is a mess.
Okay

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Playaz wrote:
Cover up by Supt. and AD. Basketball program is a mess.
The basketball program is no more of a mess than any other sports program. There is just nobody doing anything to help. There are some very talented kids playing on both levels and there are a few that are making the whole program look bad. Coaches need to stop worrying about winning and be a role model to the kids and get the trouble makers off the team. For some kids the coaches are all they have to look up to. Right now the coaches aren't proving to be very good leaders for this community's youth.
Truth

Hamilton, NY

#7 Jan 25, 2014
True the kids want and need role models. There are none at RFA. Sad
No way

New Hartford, NY

#8 Jan 25, 2014
This sounds crazy!! I don't believe it, what kids on the team would do that!!
Not the right thing to do

Hamilton, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2014
Can't name kids names on here it is all true though. Plenty of ppl in Rome know that it's true, you will see three kids missing from the varsity team at Tuesday nights game for suspensions. Then you will know that this is true. Suspended for four games.
duh

Sherburne, NY

#10 Jan 25, 2014
Well we know there was no water main break like paper said. If so why were kids at strough for girls basketball and kids in school all day friday. Dont add up.
Truth

Hamilton, NY

#11 Jan 25, 2014
Suspensions are a joke . Coach let's kids run wild. He needs to go. Lies in the paper are acceptable?
Playaz

Hamilton, NY

#12 Jan 25, 2014
What about the code of conduct rules. Guess that is a joke just like the people that wrote it. Too bad the kids don't have an adult coach to look up too. Supt. and AD have ruined sports programs in Rome
Judge Dred

Watertown, NY

#13 Jan 26, 2014
Can't they just arrest them and throw them in jail when they show up at practice or are drugs legal now that Obama is president?
Reason being

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2014
Judge Dred wrote:
Can't they just arrest them and throw them in jail when they show up at practice or are drugs legal now that Obama is president?
That's the most ignorant thing I've Heard in some time. And we wonder why this community's youth are struggling. And have no structure or discipline. IDIOTIC PARENTS.
whatever

Sherburne, NY

#15 Jan 26, 2014
Its not the coach. The coach will say what the ad tells him to say and the ad will say what the super says. Seems everytime theres an issue the super puts blame on someone else. If anyone needs to go its gotta be him. He cant tell his own stories anymore. The board needs to get on the ball and get rid of him as he is destroying Rome schools and education from looking from the outside. Stand up board of ed its time! Super needs to go.
Playaz

Hamilton, NY

#16 Jan 27, 2014
Are the pipes still lying, I mean leaking.
Not

Hamilton, NY

#17 Jan 27, 2014
Hahaha , that is to funny! They were never broke they had to come up with some type of excuse to not play the game. They were offered to play at proctor and Rfa declined the offer
Playaz

Hamilton, NY

#18 Jan 28, 2014
When is the next game? Pipes fixed yet?
Buddy

Earlville, NY

#19 Jan 28, 2014
Medecis is awful. No personality, no leadership and no clue. As bad as a leader and coach as he is, it's not his responsibility to raise his players. These low-lives come from low-life parents. Remember when parents thought Coach E. was a bad coach and bad influence? Wonder if they've changed their opinions on that yet. Man, this city ROCKS!
ethics

Sherburne, NY

#20 Jan 28, 2014
People started thinking coach buddy evans was a bad coach and bad influence just as the bad parenting started trickling in. Everyone before that time respected him as a coach and person regardless because thats how you were raised. Kids today and at that time were raised w little to no family morals.. no family stability or wi rk ethics. To get things at the end of his era and at this time in medicis era... the kids that are no longer on the team..it is all about illegal activity and no respect. You steal... do drugs.. sell drugs... no morals and disrespect everyone especially your school and community. Personally... I hope they expel and don t stay within our school system. We dont need 3 bad apples w rotten apples in their carts to go with it. Its a disgrace to our community. I know someone here will have something negative to say about what ive just said..you can go ahead. With your statements you can join them and have a happy rotted fruit salad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How racist are the people in Rome agains blacks... 3 min Badbill 13
Hottest girl in Rome? 5 min Badbill 1
Jason Cadrette out of jail MARCH 23rd! (Mar '12) 7 min Badbill 43
City Clerk 12 min Sherlock 2
Rome humane society r lyer and cheats 1 hr Christopher from ... 1
Amber Guggi 3 hr Vito55 1
toughest dude in rome (Dec '12) 3 hr Miss lynn 108
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages