Has Samurai Sausage Finally GONE TOO ...

Has Samurai Sausage Finally GONE TOO FAR?

Posted in the Rome Forum

Random Red Alert Buzzer

Cantonment, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2014
And is "samurai sausage" the same as "Samurai Sausage"?

Will Mayor Fusco ever weigh in on this pressing question?
Samurai Sausage

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2014
don't vote for fusco
Samurai Sausage

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2014
I LOVE it IN THE BUTT!
Random Red Alert Buzzer

Cantonment, FL

#4 Mar 28, 2014
hmmmmm...

TWO Jokers- which is the REAL "Samurai Sausage", and when will Fusco stop thinking naughty thoughts about TonyD? Will the REAL "Samurai Sausage" find the impostor & go all Liz Martin & Pat Miller on him/her?
Samurai Sausage

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2014
I am the real sausage taste and see!
Samurai Sausage

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2014
I am the REAL one! I love it in the butt!
Peaceful

Albany, NY

#7 Mar 29, 2014
He or she must be living a very sad life is all I can think of. This person must sit at his or her computer or on their phone and wait for a new discussion on Topix or wait for a new comment. They are hoping to make someone as miserable as they are. The best thing we can do is act as if they do not exist. The mere thought of this individual makes my skin crawl. This person has probably recently lost their job or something terrible has happened so they need to find happiness in making others unhappy. I imagine this person sitting around in pajamas, at their computer desk, contemplating ways to make someone's life miserable. I wish they could find peace and happiness with at least one thing a day and that thing being to make someone happy, not miserable. Look how horrible this Topix site is. Type in another zip code, not Utica's and see how different their topix site is then ours. Rome looks like a pathetic, drug dealing town. Can't we find at least one good thing about Rome? I know I am in a sad situation right now but I try to find one good thing a day to remind me how good it is to be alive.
Samurai Sausage

Syracuse, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2014
wow! you ae so correct! i am a wellie, i have a new iphon 5. FREE cable with internet that you pay for with your taxes. i weigh 300 lbs, have NEVER worked and i love to play on the computer and ALSO i take it in the BUTT! thanks for caring,,,,Samurai Sausage
Samurai Sausage

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 29, 2014
that is the fake sausage! Rome is a pathetic drug dealing town
FrankenPecker

Cantonment, FL

#11 Mar 29, 2014
Wow.

Armchair psychiatrist, much?
Peaceful wrote:
He or she must be living a very sad life is all I can think of. This person must sit at his or her computer or on their phone and wait for a new discussion on Topix or wait for a new comment. They are hoping to make someone as miserable as they are. The best thing we can do is act as if they do not exist. The mere thought of this individual makes my skin crawl. This person has probably recently lost their job or something terrible has happened so they need to find happiness in making others unhappy. I imagine this person sitting around in pajamas, at their computer desk, contemplating ways to make someone's life miserable. I wish they could find peace and happiness with at least one thing a day and that thing being to make someone happy, not miserable. Look how horrible this Topix site is. Type in another zip code, not Utica's and see how different their topix site is then ours. Rome looks like a pathetic, drug dealing town. Can't we find at least one good thing about Rome? I know I am in a sad situation right now but I try to find one good thing a day to remind me how good it is to be alive.
Samurai Sausage, Beans Burrito, et cetera make me laugh.

That is all.
Rome GOP

Durhamville, NY

#12 Mar 30, 2014
Samurai Sausage wrote:
that is the fake sausage! Rome is a pathetic drug dealing town
I am the real WELLIE Samurai Sausage! I am fat -lazy-stupid! I love it in the butt!
Samurai Sausage

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 30, 2014
ty frankenpecker the wrecker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Rogers....Meth head, crack Head, sex offe... 23 min Dark Secrets or W... 2
JO JO' S Market Rome ny DRUGS 25 min SATURN 6
Lunch break hook up 27 min Oldest Joke Troll 5
Post some old facts about Rome and lets see who... (May '11) 1 hr Next Question 351
Jason Coffin 2 hr Your next Camden... 2
Joseph Lamphier 5 hr Ms Nozey is next ... 3
David Drake 5 hr Ms Nozey is next ... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages