Please Return This Dog

Please Return This Dog

Posted in the Rome Forum

CAROL

Holland Patent, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2013
If anyone out there has this dog that got out on liberty street in Rome NY please return him or if you see someone walking the dog please report it there are many people on Topix im sure someone will see someone walking him this dog belongs to someone with Muscular Dystrophy and in a wheel chair if you are trying to keep the dog it is considered stealing and if we catch someone walking him we will pres charges so be smart and return the dog we already called the animal control and they don't have him but someone does http://utica.craigslist.org/laf/4061985268.ht...
newsflash

Dover, DE

#2 Sep 13, 2013
CAROL wrote:
If anyone out there has this dog that got out on liberty street in Rome NY please return him or if you see someone walking the dog please report it there are many people on Topix im sure someone will see someone walking him this dog belongs to someone with Muscular Dystrophy and in a wheel chair if you are trying to keep the dog it is considered stealing and if we catch someone walking him we will pres charges so be smart and return the dog we already called the animal control and they don't have him but someone does http://utica.craigslist.org/laf/4061985268.ht...
It is NOT stealing a dog if the dog runs away!what charges are you gonna press......
i hope

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2013
you got a license for the dog. To prove its yours....
mia

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Would you people grow the efff up and help this person find their dog! Damn!
CAROL

Holland Patent, NY

#5 Sep 13, 2013
Sure it is considered stealing you guys need to grow the f up like Mia Said really if it was your dog you would be pissed and yes the owner has papers for the dog if you don't know anything about it then stop commenting you got a problem i will give you my address and you can come to my face and explain how about that im the one who placed the add for this lady she use to be my boss and wants her dog back you got a problem i got no problem giving my address out if someone has the dog of course they should try to find the person that lost it if not then that is stealing if there trying to keep it so get a life i don't play games with people ok so lay the F Off
Paul

Holland Patent, NY

#6 Sep 13, 2013
Paul is my name i place the add for my ex boss Carol got a problem now
wearejustangels

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 13, 2013
that dog is a creature of the creator he will return on his own if it chooses.
enslavement
Goooooks

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2013
The slopes at china inn ate him
newsflash

Dover, DE

#9 Sep 14, 2013
CAROL wrote:
Sure it is considered stealing you guys need to grow the f up like Mia Said really if it was your dog you would be pissed and yes the owner has papers for the dog if you don't know anything about it then stop commenting you got a problem i will give you my address and you can come to my face and explain how about that im the one who placed the add for this lady she use to be my boss and wants her dog back you got a problem i got no problem giving my address out if someone has the dog of course they should try to find the person that lost it if not then that is stealing if there trying to keep it so get a life i don't play games with people ok so lay the F Off
go BACK to school & lean how to write a sentance! It is NOT stealing you idiot!
Ultralight

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 14, 2013
newsflash wrote:
<quoted text>go BACK to school & lean how to write a sentance! It is NOT stealing you idiot!
Hahahaha what about you? "Lean"???? LEARN.

SENTANCE?????? SENTENCE!!!!!!
just sayin

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Sep 14, 2013
CAROL wrote:
If you want the dog back, this attitude isn't the right way to go about it. You need our help. Not the other way around. If people are being mean and/or rude, than be the better person and skip over their comments. The dog is what's important. Not some fuckrag on a trashy website making their usual, environmentally retarded comments.
Dogeater

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Sep 14, 2013
Sing chow lumsung we ate dog yum tasty bring more drop off china inn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Niagara Mohawk 39 min Old school 2
Police with personal vendetta's 1 hr Dirty Cop 2
Bizzledorf Schlabenzee Gondalini Hachenberger 2 hr Sei un idiota 2
More cops leaving city PD....why 3 hr Jay 58
What is the average age if the Mayors Staff 3 hr Jay 15
rome dpw workers just drive around all day 7 hr beans tostada 3
Iz the mayor married ? 9 hr a old man 26

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance