****New information regarding Boston****

****New information regarding Boston****

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boston

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Infowars.com has photos of navy seals wearing the backpacks which contained the explosives. This wasn't a "terror attack" as claimed. It was a federal government false flag event. Other news sources are reporting infomation along these lines as well.
Seriously

New Hartford, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2013
You have major issues to post this nonsense.
Dave

Dover, DE

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Boston wrote:
Infowars.com has photos of navy seals wearing the backpacks which contained the explosives. This wasn't a "terror attack" as claimed. It was a federal government false flag event. Other news sources are reporting infomation along these lines as well.
do you see guys from outer space also...get off the drugs looser!
johnnymear

Dover, DE

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Seriously, think about the events of the past few years before you so quickly call something nonsense. This is possible and should be looked into to the fullest. The thought of our government being behind something like this is sickening to say the least, but don't dismiss something you find hard to believe. Search out the truth, just don't believe what you read or hear.

DO YOU TRUST THE U.S.GOV ERNMENT?

PS - The lack of regard for the folks of Boston civil liberties was disgusting to say the least. When the police come to your door with no search warrant and demand you get out at gun point and then search your person. This is coming to a place near you soon and happended in Boston, I don't care who is on the loose, if you want to know if he's at my house ask me and I will tell you, no way in hell your coming in without a fight.
Good Little Sheep r u

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>do you see guys from outer space also...get off the drugs looser!
Please dont ever think for yourself Dave. Always beleive what they tell you. You r a model sheep, ooops I mean citizen.

The goverment just called its your turn to drink the Kool Aid u lucky guy you
Dave

Dover, DE

#6 Apr 22, 2013
johnnymear wrote:
Seriously, think about the events of the past few years before you so quickly call something nonsense. This is possible and should be looked into to the fullest. The thought of our government being behind something like this is sickening to say the least, but don't dismiss something you find hard to believe. Search out the truth, just don't believe what you read or hear.
DO YOU TRUST THE U.S.GOV ERNMENT?
PS - The lack of regard for the folks of Boston civil liberties was disgusting to say the least. When the police come to your door with no search warrant and demand you get out at gun point and then search your person. This is coming to a place near you soon and happended in Boston, I don't care who is on the loose, if you want to know if he's at my house ask me and I will tell you, no way in hell your coming in without a fight.
what are you affraid of if they search your house...Drugs...Guns...if you have NOTHING to hide let them search!
johnnymear

Dover, DE

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Dave, you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? Wake up, free your mind... My guess is thats beyond your grasp.... I have nothing in my house but yours must be interesting, I am an American and our rights and freedoms must not ever be trampled on... Go away your just another one of the sheep as was stated above.
Good Little Sheep r u

Utica, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Dave this is for u and any other sheep on here afraid or too dumb to think for themselves. These r quotes from one of our founding fathers who fought the tyranny of Britain to establish this great country and bring us the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA which is slowing being stripped from US by this NAZI regime and puppets of greed.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty.

This will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.
Benjamin Franklin

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 22, 2013
^^ Above are quotes from Benjamin Franklin, American Revolutionary and founding father of The United States of America
Ignorance is Bliss

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 22, 2013
Seriously wrote:
You have major issues to post this nonsense.
So, who is doing your thinking for you? How about some independent thinking, a careful evaluation of the evidence and giving us an informed educated response? Your previous post sounds like you watched "Top Gun" to many times.

Many are brainwashed, but its never to late to wake up.
Ignorance is Bliss

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>what are you affraid of if they search your house...Drugs...Guns...if you have NOTHING to hide let them search!
Yeah, just hand over your rights like a man, why not?

Sincerely,
The American Sheeple
Trash can

Caldwell, NJ

#12 Apr 22, 2013
Bliss picks up my trash and throws the cans all over what's up with that?
lol

New Hartford, NY

#13 Apr 22, 2013
Boston wrote:
Infowars.com has photos of navy seals wearing the backpacks which contained the explosives. This wasn't a "terror attack" as claimed. It was a federal government false flag event. Other news sources are reporting infomation along these lines as well.
Honestly....are u retarded or just high???
gomets

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Apr 22, 2013
ask yourself this question, how is it that a 19 year old shut down a major U.S. city for days, yet as New Yorkers, we can deal with jets flying into buildings and sky scrappers collapsing and continue to function without shutting the city down! could of easily been a test to see just how fast a major U.S. city can be shut down or go into martial law. i really can't believe they shut down the whole city! what would they have done if they experienced a 9/11 type attack, shut down the whole state!
Really

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Apr 22, 2013
15 to 16 million people check out infowars every day. The ny times reported in 05' that the FBI hatched almost every terrorist attack since 9/11. These are false flag events. Do you know what that even means??? Its like you guys believe everything thing you gov tells you. The rest of America is waking up but Rome won't give up living in their bubbles. Your rights are being taking away daily but ur more worried about tv and beer. Your ignorance is offensive.
Really

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Apr 22, 2013
gomets wrote:
ask yourself this question, how is it that a 19 year old shut down a major U.S. city for days, yet as New Yorkers, we can deal with jets flying into buildings and sky scrappers collapsing and continue to function without shutting the city down! could of easily been a test to see just how fast a major U.S. city can be shut down or go into martial law. i really can't believe they shut down the whole city! what would they have done if they experienced a 9/11 type attack, shut down the whole state!
Totally agree!
Really

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Apr 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly....are u retarded or just high???
R u serious? You poor little brainwashed Obama puppet..
Proud Patriot

United States

#18 Apr 22, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>what are you affraid of if they search your house...Drugs...Guns...if you have NOTHING to hide let them search!

WOW, just your thought on this matter is scary.
LIVE FREE OR DIE
lol

Athens, OH

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Proud Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, just your thought on this matter is scary.
LIVE FREE OR DIE
why dont you just come give me a bj we will talk while you are going down on it
Proud Patriot

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.infowars.com/shocking-footage-amer...
Why don't you take a look at this?
DON'T TREAD ON ME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How racist are the people in Rome agains blacks... 1 hr Reagan 20
Samantha sullivan 1 hr Badbill 23
Rome's best fake boobs 2 hr Badbill 8
toughest dude in rome (Dec '12) 2 hr Badbill 111
Rome humane society r lyer and cheats 4 hr Jeannette 4
Who is dating chris hallberg the cowboy? 4 hr Frankly 2
Does Ashley Nestlé have a man (Sep '14) 5 hr Badbill 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages