Is God Universal?
lookingforanswer s

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 12, 2013
Ok, so i'm not the most religious person in the world. I simply conduct myself with morals and try do right and not wrong. But i am curious about something and that's whether or not God is universal? Now obviously we don't know that answer because we have yet to encounter an intelligent life form from another planet, but if we had or if we ever do, and communication with the life form is available, then the first thing i'd ask or want to know is if they believe in a God or supreme being. now lets just say that, that life form had never heard of such a thing or just flat out says no, we don't believe in that. Well at that point we could say, ok maybe God isn't universal! Which brings me to my point. If God is not universal, is there any chance at all that when God makes his return, he could return to an abandoned planet? What if by then we have the means to travel the cosmos and colonize other planets? God could return to nothing! Just saying. Think about it. And before all the crazy post start, try to find out yourself if God is universal. Get other peoples opinions.
yup

United States

#2 May 12, 2013
oh he will find you when the time comes
God Almighty

Cantonment, FL

#3 May 13, 2013
GET IT STRAIGHT- I don't HAVE to go looking for ANYone~!
yup wrote:
oh he will find you when the time comes
I'm very mysterious in that respect.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2013
Omnipotent.
webow

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 15, 2013
interesting
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 15, 2013
It kills me in this day and age where supposedly intelligent people actually belive in GOD!! It's comical actually, so much science speaks otherwise and so much of the bible is wrong! We pick in choose what we believe in the Bible and leave the rest!!!

1) you woman out their do you cover your heads while praying?? The Bible tells you to!!

1 Corinthians 11:2-6 It stated 2 " Now I preaise you , brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delievered them to you. 3 But I want you to know that the head of every is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonors his head. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved. 6 For if a woman is not covered let her also be shorn. But if it is shameful for a woman to be shorn or shaved, let her be covered.

2) Do you woman speak in a church while you are there? you should not the Bible says you cannot ask your husbands at home!!!

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
King James Version (KJV)
34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

OBEY WOMAN OBEY!!! That is if you believe in the Bible!!!!
The Lord is King

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 15, 2013
What part of the Bible is wrong? Judging by the post above you are reading it with a carnal mind which is a major error. God is universal, he created the Heavens and the Earth. The universe is a spiritual place, like Earth with physical attributes. "Aliens" are fallen angels and every documented incident where they were asked if Jesus Christ existed, they said yes. "Aliens" are spiritual beings, consider their ability to disappear and to appear. These are spiritual attributes. Research this stuff on your own, not in "small minded" Rome. Look up the Book of Enoch, investigate the documented giants of old, etc. The information is there for all to see. Lastly, if someone doesn't believe in God, that's their right. If they are right, I have nothing to lose. If I'm right, they will burn for eternity in a lake of fire. Not 10 minutes, not 1 year, not 500 years. That's a pretty big gamble considering science is now saying the universe must have been created by an intelligent force. I would love for someone to prove the "big bang" to me.
The Lord is King

Brooklyn, NY

#8 May 15, 2013
dustyroads wrote:
Omnipotent.
Exactly
webow

Brooklyn, NY

#9 May 15, 2013
the guy never said anything about reading the bible
satan

Ithaca, NY

#10 May 15, 2013
I would love someone to prove to me that GOD exists!!
The Lord is King wrote:
What part of the Bible is wrong? Judging by the post above you are reading it with a carnal mind which is a major error. God is universal, he created the Heavens and the Earth. The universe is a spiritual place, like Earth with physical attributes. "Aliens" are fallen angels and every documented incident where they were asked if Jesus Christ existed, they said yes. "Aliens" are spiritual beings, consider their ability to disappear and to appear. These are spiritual attributes. Research this stuff on your own, not in "small minded" Rome. Look up the Book of Enoch, investigate the documented giants of old, etc. The information is there for all to see. Lastly, if someone doesn't believe in God, that's their right. If they are right, I have nothing to lose. If I'm right, they will burn for eternity in a lake of fire. Not 10 minutes, not 1 year, not 500 years. That's a pretty big gamble considering science is now saying the universe must have been created by an intelligent force. I would love for someone to prove the "big bang" to me.
satan

Ithaca, NY

#11 May 15, 2013
GOD loves you unconditionally but if you break his rules you will burn in a lake of fire for ALL eternity and suffer the most tremendous pain for ever and ever!! Hmmmm, doesn't sound much like a loving GOD to me. No thanks i'll take my chances. Don't believe in the invisible man in the sky that in so insecure you must praise him and him alone. Sounds like Napoleon complex to me. Why would GOD be so insecure that he needs reassurance by you praising him?? Dumb!
lucysfur

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 16, 2013
why is God seemingly the only thing people believe in without 100% proof. as a species we simply choose to believe in God. it's all one sided though. if you say or tell people that God speaks to you or through you, people accept that. if you say that the devil or satan speaks to you, then you're branded as nuts or evil! why? why won't the vatican release all religious documents, what are they hiding? i agree with the post that satan posted
releasetheinfopo pe

Brooklyn, NY

#13 May 16, 2013
release all the religious documents the vatican has! do it, do it. if not then someone must explain to the world why it won't be released. do it cardinals, do it pope. do it, do it.....yeah, the holy men have ho balls to release that info
goodidea

Brooklyn, NY

#14 May 17, 2013
i love that idea of releasing all the documents and info and if they won't then they should be held accountable and explain to the WORLD why they won't release that info. come on people, common sense has taught us that if someone or a group of people are hiding something or keeping something hush hush, that there's something fishy going on! Could anyone please explain why the vatican hasn't or won't release these things?
Why

Ithaca, NY

#15 May 17, 2013
Why would that matter? That would only cover Catholics? Religion all Religions are flawed! They are man made. I don't care about any paperwork from the Vatican or from muslums or from jews or Mormons, all the same to me, there is no GOD and no documents can either prove or disprove this to me, they can only disprove their own particular religion. Religions are crap so I could care less what they release. THERE IS NO GOD!!! THATS THAT!!
angel

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 17, 2013
heck the first thing i ask (life on another planet being a spaceman) is if something puts out on your planet.Us angles(as u call us) needed to bust a nut but earth only had apes on it and they didnot care for the old"thing in the peanut butter" trick so humans were created.
Thats what they r hiding from you sorry
vivaloco

Brooklyn, NY

#17 May 18, 2013
ahhh! always an interesting conversation! religion, traveling the cosmos, colonizing another planet..... yeah, way to intellectual of a conversation to stay atop the forum. people would rather post threads about girls with big breasts, gay guys, bash the mayor or some baby daddy drama... just sad, and people wonder what's wrong with Rome! clearly some of the people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome & Utica Topix 28 min POINT IS 19
William and Todd Lashen (Dec '10) 2 hr Fact 43
William M. Lashen can no longer scam anyone 2 hr Fact 5
RPD Harassing Muslims In Rome 4 hr International Man... 25
who would have sex for a 100 dollars ? (Dec '10) 6 hr Truth 26
amgie hilderbrant 6 hr Truth 38
Chas P. Crippen, 25 7 hr Booer 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance